Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Who are you trading for?

I am gunning for john brown.  He could beast if he gets that type of targets each week with a qb that has a cannon. 

Unless Allen runs a lot more in the coming games. 

I don’t trust that passing game. 

Good luck with this pick. 

Mccoy. I offered Evans and Henderson for Mccoy and Sutton. My receivers behind Evans seem pretty good, so I don't think I am giving up much. Other receivers are Arob, Lockett, Tyrell, Preston

• Like 1

I already have him, but if you want someone you can trade for and likely get without giving up too much, go for L. Murray.  He's an upgrade on Ingram in the New Orleans attack.  With him in the fold, Kamara will get more rest too.  This is one of the best offseason signings in my mind.  He may quietly give you 1,000 total yards and 10+ TD's.  Definitely flex worthy every week. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I already have him, but if you want someone you can trade for and likely get without giving up too much, go for L. Murray.  He's an upgrade on Ingram in the New Orleans attack.  With him in the fold, Kamara will get more rest too.  This is one of the best offseason signings in my mind.  He may quietly give you 1,000 total yards and 10+ TD's.  Definitely flex worthy every week. 

Hes not better than Ingram. Stop. Lol.

Just now, eagles115 said:

Hes not better than Ingram. Stop. Lol.

I didn't say he was better.  I said he's better in the New Orleans attack.  He's a great guy to have in a rbbc.  We can compare his numbers at the end of the season to what Ingram did while there.  I'm on the side saying his numbers will be better, or at least positively no worse.  Even if he is only equal to Ingram, he's worth trading for to fill a Flex position.  I do believe he's better in this system though.  Nothing at all to back it up, just an owner who has had Murray in the past and watched him play enough to know he's vastly underrated.

Tough one for me. 

Im not sure I can say Murray is better then Ingram in that Saints system. 

It’s close mmm. But I don’t think I can he is better in the Saints system. 

Interesting one to follow though out this season. 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm trying to trade for Mccoy

I hope you're not the guy trying to offer me Russell Wilson and Robby Anderson for him.

26 minutes ago, Beyond Chaos said:

I hope you're not the guy trying to offer me Russell Wilson and Robby Anderson for him.

I offered Mike Evans for Sutton and Mccoy in non ppr. Pretty fair

15 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I offered Mike Evans for Sutton and Mccoy in non ppr. Pretty fair

That's incredibly fair.  Much better of an offer than I would have made.  Did he take it? 

I play in a 2 qb league and I just swapped backups for backips. Mattenson and Samuals for Haskins and Daniel Jones. The guy really wanted his handcuff to Cook and I like to stockpile qbs. Once the 2 qbs take over for injury or ineffectiveness their value skyrockets as QBs are assured of at least 20 from the flex.  Its a gamble but it all is. ya win some ya lose some. i lost on the Kelce trade but so far my team is still solid. If Haskins can take over though the stack with scary terry would be massive points. 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

That's incredibly fair.  Much better of an offer than I would have made.  Did he take it? 

He did not. I ended up trading Evans and Justin Jackson for Golladay and Singletary

28 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He did not. I ended up trading Evans and Justin Jackson for Golladay and Singletary

Ouch.

I was just offered Emmanuel Sanders for my Adrian Peterson.  He had Guice.  The problem is I don't really need a WR right now and prefer the RB depth.  Hoping Peterson has a great game so I can possibly package him with another player for a better RB.

I think that’s way too low on Evans there with the first deal. I’d treat him as a WR1 still. Second deal much closer. I think people are a little carried away with McCoy as well, he’s just the split time guy in KC.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I think that’s way too low on Evans there with the first deal. I’d treat him as a WR1 still. Second deal much closer. I think people are a little carried away with McCoy as well, he’s just the split time guy in KC.

Way too low? Idk about that. Golladay is the WR1 on his team with fewer options than TB. I don't have them ranked that far apart. Singletary looked very good in the first week. Idk why he only got 4 carries, but I hope the coach realizes that he will run circles around Gore. Singletary actually got the start and played exclusively the first 3 series if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Way too low? Idk about that. Golladay is the WR1 on his team with fewer options than TB. I don't have them ranked that far apart. Singletary looked very good in the first week. Idk why he only got 4 carries, but I hope the coach realizes that he will run circles around Gore. Singletary actually got the start and played exclusively the first 3 series if I remember correctly. 

That’s the second deal, which is a lot closer. I meant Evans for Mccoy deal.

10 hours ago, tanatastic said:

That’s the second deal, which is a lot closer. I meant Evans for Mccoy deal.

I see that now. Idk how I missed that. 

I want Mccoy, so I offered the Mccoy owner Hyde for Mccoy. He turned that one down. I picked Hyde off of the ww, which I probably shouldn't have done. Its only a 10 team league, and we only get 10 total moves all year. I hope he goes off so i can trade him for an upgrade.