Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Lines up to a mile long for the new iPhone already forming for Sept 19 release

Technological breakthroughs throughout, the just released iPhone 11 has customers in a frenzy, screaming, fighting and tripping over one another in order to procure the most advanced iPhone to date.
Boasting too many upgrades, updates and technological breakthroughs to mention, this iPhone surely won't disappoint.  People are abuzz with eagerness and excitement as they wait to test the new features on this one of a kind technological marvel.  Yes folks there's certainly something for everyone - from age 9 to 99 to enjoy about the new iPhone 11. 

https://www.cnn.com/tech/live-news/apple-event-september-2019/index.html

People are stoopid.

It's not like watching pron on this will be any better than watching pron on an ifuck 9.

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I call shenanigans, fire that journalist, no lines are forming yet.

lol.

It really doesn't say that paragraph of b.s anywhere. I wrote it. But...that's the ideology that Apple wants to happen with every release of their newest iPhone.  They hold a big media event with some guy walking around showing everyone the new features...which...since about iPhone 7....aren't a big focking deal.  There are no focking breakthroughs in cell phones any more. 

The biggest breakthrough in cell phones would be this:
>>>go back to a focking battery that I can replace for $10 by sliding the back cover off and putting in a new battery. 

idgets

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I’m still on a 6 and it works just fine. 

It won’t after ios 13 is released. 🥺

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ll wait a couple months until the hype dies down and pick one up 

It won't take that long. I was in the US when 7 was released. People did the same thing. It was only a week later when I was able to walk up to the counter and get one with no line.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It won't take that long. I was in the US when 7 was released. People did the same thing. It was only a week later when I was able to walk up to the counter and get one with no line.

Yup. What I’m waiting for. 

19 hours ago, vuduchile said:

I’m still on a 6 and it works just fine. 

Just talking to a buddy about that. I've got an 8, don't really see the reason to upgrade :dunno:

Just now, dain11279 said:

Just talking to a buddy about that. I've got an 8, don't really see the reason to upgrade :dunno:

Waste of money for me.  I guess mine is actually a 6S, whatever that means.  It has everything I need and more.  Phone calls, texting, contacts, weather, internet, email, and plenty of apps from banking, to games and guitar tuners.  

We just gave my son a 6 my wife used to use since he's going into middle school.  

We still have my old 6 that we'll give to my youngest next year when he goes to middle school.

20 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I call shenanigans, fire that journalist, no lines are forming yet.

im currently posting from a line.

41 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Waste of money for me.  I guess mine is actually a 6S, whatever that means.  It has everything I need and more.  Phone calls, texting, contacts, weather, internet, email, and plenty of apps from banking, to games and guitar tuners.  

We just gave my son a 6 my wife used to use since he's going into middle school.  

We still have my old 6 that we'll give to my youngest next year when he goes to middle school.

Make sure and wipe your browser history before you give it to your kid.  You don't want them to know all the sick sh1t you're into. 

• Haha 1

Don’t buy a new iPhone this year unless you really have to. 5G is coming next year...

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Make sure and wipe your browser history before you give it to your kid.  You don't want them to know all the sick sh1t you're into. 

What if my browser history has a bunch of videos of people wiping?  

Can those stay? 

I admittedly don’t know anything about the 11 specifically but there hasn’t been a huge leap in iPhones for some time now. In fact lately seems like they’re actually going backwards in some places like weight and battery life

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Can those stay? 

Standing or sitting? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Can those stay? 

Educational?

• Like 1

Offer new way over priced, garbage iPhone for sale: Easy way to separate retards from the rest of us. 

8 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I have the 8 and feel no need to upgrade.

Well. Suite yourself.  If you feel the need to be left behind, and be at a disadvantage from this point forward, the go ahead, skip the iPhone 11. 

Battery life is the only real reason I ever upgrade.  Performance is b.s. as well, we know phone companies slow down older phones with 'updates'..

New features, hilarious, I'm on to that one as well.  Nobody uses any of that sh!t.  You should be able to get at least 2.5 years out of your phone, I just upgraded after 4.

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Well. Suite yourself.  If you feel the need to be left behind, and be at a disadvantage from this point forward, the go ahead, skip the iPhone 11. 

For those of us not in the know, what are we leaving behind - what disadvantages will we face? :unsure:

6 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Well. Suite yourself. 

Why would tanatastic want to turn himself into a suite?

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Standing or sitting? 

He has it of a person with their hand on the floor of the bathrooms stall 

12 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

For those of us not in the know, what are we leaving behind - what disadvantages will we face? :unsure:

Slow motion selfies.  You know, those things you never ever take because you're not a 13 year old girl.

Just now, Reality said:

Slow motion selfies.  You know, those things you never ever take because you're not a 13 year old girl.

Outside of calling a football square a box, I'm not sure there's anything more ghey.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Reality said:

Slo mo d!ck picks could be fun...🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Sent

Me before opening my inbox 😍

Me after opening my inbox 🧐

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

What does this even mean? “Disadvantage” lol like im wearing a piece of armor with less hit points in a video game or something?

left behind? Post gets stranger every time I read it. I’m thinking it was tongue in cheek.

3 hours ago, Cruzer said:

You won't be able to flash your iPhone 11 in front of others, indicating that you are a living a premium lifestyle.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

What does this even mean? “Disadvantage” lol like im wearing a piece of armor with less hit points in a video game or something?

left behind? Post gets stranger every time I read it. I’m thinking it was tongue in cheek.

Guys the entire post was sarcastic. I typed that b.s in italics.   I've never had an iPhone, I never will.  They parade the focker around in commercials like its (well, re-read my original post in this thread). 

Aren't these press conferences old shtick by now?  What the fock "new" could be on a phone that would do anything?

Like I said...the biggest improvement they could make, would be making a god damn phone where the back slid off and people could replace the battery themselves for $15.  

5 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Ive never seen a reason to upgrade unless it stop working properly.   I keep my phones until they give out.  And the next one is never the newest one out.

Then again I dont stare at my phone all day like most people today.  So perhaps it just isnt useful to me.

4 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Standing or sitting? 

I call bull that anyone stands to wipe I have never noticed it in a stall next to me. 

42 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

You won't be able to flash your iPhone 11 in front of others, indicating that you are a living a premium lifestyle

Ok this is a definite concern and I might have to rethink things.

i had a 7 and could've got any X i wanted. went with an 8 :dunno:...the only reason i upgraded was for new battery and to give my old one to kids.

they should hype it up.... and anyone who lines up they should lead right into a meat grinder like the wall.