Sign in to follow this  
sderk

I think Singletary has earned more time in the Bills backfield

4 rushes - 70 yards 

5 catches - 28 yards

And that 4/70 was legit, not just one 60 yarder and the rest run into the line. Long was 23. Caught 5 of 6 targets. Dude is the real deal.

I always say, never underestimate NFL coaches ability to mismanage talent. I agree though and I’m even considering flexing him vs the Giants this week.

Who would you flex him over?  I'm considering doing the same - it would send Golladay (or perhaps Fuller) to the bench.  It's also interesting to note that he should be familiar with the stadium having played the Jets there last week.

25 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Who would you flex him over?  I'm considering doing the same - it would send Golladay (and perhaps Fuller) to the bench.  It's also interesting to note that he should be familiar with the stadium having played the Jets there last week.

My options are Drake, Scantling, Lat Murray, Robbie, Marvin. 

My options are Michel,  Cohen, Chris Thompson, D.J. Moore for my Flex. I kind of leaning Singletary. But not sure.

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

My options are Michel,  Cohen, Chris Thompson, D.J. Moore for my Flex. I kind of leaning Singletary. But not sure.

If it's a PPR league, it would be close between Moore and Thompson, but given that Moore plays on a Thursday this week and the Redskins are down a RB, I'd probably start Thompson.  Couldn't blame you if you start Moore, but I'd start either one before I started Singletary.  His matchup against the Giants is tasty, but I'd like to see him get more than 4 carries in a game before I started to rely on him.

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

Even after last weeks dud, tough to bench Michel.  Gotta figure the Pats will have their way against the Fins - will they chose to air it out anyways?  That's the main risk.

He's the only one I'd start over Singletary who despite only 9 touches was on the field a lot and made plays when he got the ball - of course the coaches could be blind (and/or just stubborn) as suggested above. 

4 hours ago, tanatastic said:

My options are Drake, Scantling, Lat Murray, Robbie, Marvin. 

I'd definitely take a chance on Singletary over any of those.

Just now, AxeElf said:

If it's a PPR league, it would be close between Moore and Thompson, but given that Moore plays on a Thursday this week and the Redskins are down a RB, I'd probably start Thompson.  Couldn't blame you if you start Moore, but I'd start either one before I started Singletary.  His matchup against the Giants is tasty, but I'd like to see him get more than 4 carries in a game before I started to rely on him.

Yeah PPR, and Thompson definitely saw some action 7 catches and 3 rushes. And I don't see Dallas not being able to run up the score. And who knows, Michel can go off for 100 and 2tds  any week. Just never know.  Bunch of guys that I will probably never pick the right one in the flex. I bet it's Singletary in the end, but this week, I'll have to flip a coin on this bunch.

The Gmen will be going to Buffalo. 

Im sure they want to grind it out a little bit more at home vs the Barkley’s. 

I think Gore has a good game.