Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

More AB news

5 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Worth a new thread I think

Accused of 3 new sexual assault charges filed tonight. These are federal charges

Link?

That didn’t take long for the South Florida lawyers to work on addressing that 19 point spread. 

If he is guilty, throw the book at him. If he is innocent, I hope the accuser gets the book thrown at her. It would not surprise me either way, though.

So the question is, does the NFL.put him on the list where he can't play pending an investigation?

Given what little details there are out I'd say it's hard to prove yet I believe there are federal charges filed which is pretty serious right?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

So the question is, does the NFL.put him on the list where he can't play pending an investigation?

If they were to do that, I would think it would have already happened. Supposedly, this came up last week when he was with Oakland last week. Who knows?

Just now, bandrus1 said:

Given what little details there are out I'd say it's hard to prove yet I believe there are federal charges filed which is pretty serious right?

Lawsuit <> charges. There is no arrest here. Just a civil lawsuit.

1 minute ago, bandrus1 said:

I'm not sure where the OP got that federal charges were filed.  This sounds like a civil suit.  But if she has the texts where he bragged about it as the article suggests, that could be damning.  And of course he's denying it.  They always do at first.

tmz.com/2019/09/10/antonio-brown-accused-of-raping-former-trainer-lawsuit-filed/

That chick a lie.

This is very important. I have Brady and Gordon on one of my teams and Gordon on the other. A fake football championship hangs in the balance. I haven't won since 2014. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is very important. I have Brady and Gordon on one of my teams and Gordon on the other. A fake football championship hangs in the balance. I haven't won since 2014. 

Unbelievable. I hope you’re able to get some sleep tonight.

46 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Worth a new thread I think

Accused of 3 new sexual assault charges filed tonight. These are federal charges

You may want to brush up on the definition of charges.

AB has not been charged with anything.

Also, for the lazy, the "3" accusations are from the same chick, a chick he was banging off and on in 2017-2018.

Thankfully she's not white. In racist America, that could get a black guy lynched. Even a multi millionaire with access to the best lawyers. Right? 

Somethings fishy here.  You dont have a black man jizz on your back(dont ask how I know) and then just "relent".  Then not call the cops when youre forcibly raped?  She was prob banging him and something went south.  She knew nothing would happen criminally if they had a consensual relationship.  So here comes a civil suit with a much lower burden of proof.  I feel terrible for her if she was actually raped. Noone should have to endure that.

The texts will tell the tale. The Pats may have no choice. 

19 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Sounds like he pulled the ole Weinstein and blew a load on her back as she watched TV.

That's illegal? When did foreplay become illegal? :mad:

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I wonder if he stuck it in her butt.

He took the dirt road to New England for sure 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

He took the dirt road to New England for sure 

You know he did, too.  I mean, if you're gonna rape a chick you might as well stick it in her butt.  You're already in trouble.

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Somethings fishy here.  You dont have a black man jizz on your back(dont ask how I know) and then just "relent".  Then not call the cops when youre forcibly raped?  She was prob banging him and something went south.  She knew nothing would happen criminally if they had a consensual relationship.  So here comes a civil suit with a much lower burden of proof.  I feel terrible for her if she was actually raped. Noone should have to endure that.

And we have this...

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Patriot Way

Correct, they've never had a kicker that beat the fock out of his wife. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Correct, they've never had a kicker that beat the fock out of his wife. 

You mean the one that got cut when his team found out exactly what he had done, not the lie he told them?  Stick that in your square. 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Sounds like he pulled the ole Weinstein and blew a load on her back as she watched TV.

Sheesh. Who among us hasn’t done that?  Who’s with me?

So, even if they at one time had a relationship, we're to believe that all of a sudden she decided it was cool with her that he jacked off on her back without her knowing. Keep in mind AB admitted he did, and laughed with his boys about it. Yup, nothing to see here. We're on to Miami. 

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

His mastery of the English language is astounding.  

If, for nothing else, he should be suspended and his contract voided. Let’s just move along, unless they determine she is a lying fraud.

16 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If, for nothing else, he should be suspended and his contract voided. Let’s just move along, unless they determine she is a lying fraud.

Well, it's established that she's not lying about him jacking off on her back. He admitted that. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, it's established that she's not lying about him jacking off on her back. He admitted that. 

If you got that from the text, then good for you. It hurt my head to try to understand what he was typing. 

BTW - I have spooged on the back of girls during consensual sex many times. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

And we have this...

This looks like some two-bit Better Call Saul sh1t. Is it for real? If so AB might want to pony up a few bucks for a real lawyer