Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

More AB news

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If you got that from the text, then good for you. It hurt my head to try to understand what he was typing. 

BTW - I have spooged on the back of girls during consensual sex many times. 

Yeah, while you were having sex, not while she was watching the kardashians and didn't know. 

Fock that guy is a focking moron. Screw him just based on those stupid-ass texts, I don’t care if it was assault or not 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, while you were having sex, not while she was watching the kardashians and didn't know. 

You are a man among men :lol:

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Fock that guy is a focking moron. Screw him just based on those stupid-ass texts, I don’t care if it was assault or not 

The lawyer speaks. :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

This looks like some two-bit Better Call Saul sh1t. Is it for real? If so AB might want to pony up a few bucks for a real lawyer

Like you?  Bwahahahahahahaha

Good lord....I keep going back to how incredible must Tomlin be to have kept this walking sh!t show in line for so long??

The pats knew of this prior to his signing?  Speaks volumes of the organization.   :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Good lord....I keep going back to how incredible must Tomlin be to have kept this walking sh!t show in line for so long??

Tomlin seems to be around this circus enough to be considered the ringmaster. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, even if they at one time had a relationship, we're to believe that all of a sudden she decided it was cool with her that he jacked off on her back without her knowing. Keep in mind AB admitted he did, and laughed with his boys about it. Yup, nothing to see here. We're on to Miami. 

That's not an admission.  It's an exclamation in disbelief of her claim.  He just didn't put a question mark next to it.  Probably because he doesn't know what a question mark is for.

• Haha 1

In today's climate... I'm thinking he's not guilty.  Then again, I'd have said this at any point from today back to the day I was born.  My initial thought when ANY high profile guy is accused, is that she's full of crap.

35 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In today's climate... I'm thinking he's not guilty.  Then again, I'd have said this at any point from today back to the day I was born.  My initial thought when ANY high profile guy is accused, is that she's full of crap.

I think that is a reasonable stance, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.  So we give him the benefit of that status in this society.  This business of simply believing an accuser is insanity.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think that is a reasonable stance, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.  So we give him the benefit of that status in this society.  This business of simply believing an accuser is insanity.

It's certainly that, but it's also about people.  Men have their faults, but so do women.  Women are much more vindictive towards men, then men are towards women.  Women WANT to get back at men. Their weapons are generally towards legal or financial attacks.  That's why when it comes to accusations towards high profile and/or rich, men, I think women are lying 100% of the time.

33 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It could all still go badly for AB.  The NFL doesn't use the same burden of proof as our courts.  Just ask Zeke.  

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

The pats knew of this prior to his signing?  Speaks volumes of the organization.   :thumbsdown:

Innocent until proven guilty?  Anyone can file a lawsuit. 

This lady is either really REALLY stupid or really smart.

58 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It could all still go badly for AB.  The NFL doesn't use the same burden of proof as our courts.  Just ask Zeke.  

Truth....they want to protect the brand, so they have to submit to the mob.....

25 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Innocent until proven guilty?  Anyone can file a lawsuit. 

The Geek Club  isn't a court of law.  HTH

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

The Geek Club  isn't a court of law.  HTH

WTF does the geek club have to do with this? And I still don't understand whether or not the Patriots knew about this makes any difference? Does that make them a crappy organization because they hired someone that allegedly would have a lawsuit against them?

Imagine how upset AB is to hear Rapistberger is out for the season? :(  poor AB must be devastated 

19 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Has the girl AB jumped on in the stands after his TD yesterday filed yet?

Just now, edjr said:

Has the girl AB jumped on in the stands after his TD yesterday filed yet?

She's at the back of the line waiting for every girl he ever slept with to finish with their filings first.

I have also been assaulted by AB. Drafted James White in PPR, who AB then made basically irrelevant by signing with the Pats :cry:

Raider fans are next wanting their $139.95 back for jerseys purchased.

Time to cash out on Brown I think, every woman he has ever met might give it a try.....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Time to cash out on Brown I think, every woman he has ever met might give it a try.....

Cash Me Brownside

1 hour ago, nzoner said:

Raider fans are next wanting their $139.95 back for jerseys purchased.

I'd that how much those jerseys cost?  :o Holy shìt

3 hours ago, nzoner said:

The artist says at one point she was in a kneeling position while painting and turned to find Brown behind her, naked, holding a small hand towel over his genitals.

:lol: