Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

AB accused of sexual assault ...3X.

Just saw a statement from Robert Kraft.. “when 13 year old Asian girls choose to become trainers, they are asking for it”

• Like 1

Never went to the cops and kept coming back? Hate to say it but it seems like a cash grab... Could be wrong and true but seems odd.

TMZ is the origin, some pretty graphic details. Yuck, this guy is hard to root for...

3 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Never went to the cops and kept coming back? Hate to say it but it seems like a cash grab... Could be wrong and true but seems odd.

Don’t blame the victim, douche 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I ain't blaming anyone, just reading the details so far it seems sketchy that's all. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Don’t blame the victim, douche 

He wasn't blaming the victim. If Brown is guilty then he should rot. If she is like Hills fiance then Brown will hopefully be shown to be innocent. When a story comes out and it seems a little off, no one is allowed to even mention there's possibly another side to the story? Didn't we just see how this could play out with the Hill case? Crazy doesn't play by the same rules

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, kutulu said:

I ain't blaming anyone, just reading the details so far it seems sketchy that's all. 

I get what you’re saying, and I’m sure you’re a good person, but you message came across in poor taste.

• Like 1

I don't know.

It wouldn't shock me if it were the case. This guy seems like he has some issues with self control, judgement, and even morality.

That said, the circumstances around the case, according to the article, seem very suspect. Doesn't mean it's not true but still very questionable.

We'll just have to wait and see what else comes of this.

Ugh, I hate everything about this story. Most importantly, I hate that a woman may have been raped. But I'm also really not looking forward to all of the takes where people jump to conclusions based on their preferred narrative rather than the facts of the case, or where we get mindless conflating of this accusation with all of the other dumb stuff AB did (like we saw with Jameis, where "allegedly raped a woman" and "stole crab legs" was referred to collectively as "off-field problems".)

I'm just going to wait and see what details emerge before I come to any conclusions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Within the hour I’d say.

imagine if youre Brady and you invited this guy into your home. Then this story comes out. That's some awkward stuff right there

5 minutes ago, Smileseers said:

Rapegate

This could play out to him still playing until his day in court next summer.

Not with New England. No way..

6 minutes ago, Smileseers said:

Rapegate

This could play out to him still playing until his day in court next summer.

That’s what makes #meGetAttentiontoo so dangerous, it doesn’t need to “play out”. Just the accusation alone is enough to destroy a reputation and get him cut, especially from the Patriots.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

That’s what makes #meGetAttentiontoo so dangerous, it doesn’t need to “play out”. Just the accusation alone is enough to destroy a reputation and get him cut, especially from the Patriots.

This is probably the most important point here.  

So Gordon and Edelman should continue to get the bulk of the targets? 

Just read the actual lawsuit... The text message is brutal if actually ABs. Also she claims to have past a polygraph, not sure what kind of standing that is given, though. 

6 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Just read the actual lawsuit... The text message is brutal if actually ABs. Also she claims to have past a polygraph, not sure what kind of standing that is given, though. 

The text is rough but it sounds more like something consensual, and he is pissed about something. I honestly can't understand what he is saying. Is that an actual form of language people understand? 

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The text is rough but it sounds more like something consensual, and he is pissed about something. I honestly can't understand what he is saying. Is that an actual form of language people understand? 

I agree much of it I couldn't make heads or tails of

27 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I disagree with your characterization of the #metoo movement since, though I agree many sexual assault accusations are false, there are still many that are true.  

That aside, you really think after this summer, particular this past week, that it's this that destroys his reputation?

Think he was well on his way of doing that before this and get feeling they'll be more he does that will continue to do so.

Sucks that if you have him and you want to pick up a replacement, if your waivers run tonight you wont know if he's released until at least tomorrow.

Statement from AB's attorney:

Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit.

Mr. Brown was approached by his accuser in 2017, shortly after Mr. Brown signed a contract making him the highest paid wide receiver in the NFL.

At that time, Mr. Brown was asked to invest $1.6 million dollars in the accuser's business project.  The project had just been levied $30,000 in IRS tax liens.

When Brown refused, the accuser cut off contact with Brown.

They reconnected in 2018 (letters says she connected with him), and initiated a consensual personal relationship.

There's more.  This is not going to end well for anyone.

Just read as well, yikes.

The texts are brutal but not damning specific to sexual assault.

Interesting for me was the mention of 'another known football player' when the alleged assault happens.

Someone who could be called upon during investigation if already hasn't been?

44 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Not trying to give you a hard time, but if you were raped by another man, how long would it take for you to report the incident to Law Enforcement?  Friends + Family? We have got to start listening to victims stories. 

1 minute ago, NAn said:

Just read as well, yikes.

The texts are brutal but not damning specific to sexual assault.

Interesting for me was the mention of 'another known football player' when the alleged assault happens.

Someone who could be called upon during investigation if already hasn't been?

What investigation?  She didn't a police report.  She's only suing in Federal Court in a Civil case.

3 minutes ago, FantasyRetard said:

What investigation?  She didn't a police report.  She's only suing in Federal Court in a Civil case.

Doesn't a civil case still involve an investigation?

I have issues with this.  if he sexually assaulted her on 3 occasions why did she not call the cops after the first time?  and why would she continue to have anything to do with him?

while I hate rapists I have a hard time believing this is indeed rape.

dont get me wrong... AB is a douche, but this seems fishy

Here's the full statement from AB's attorney:

Antonio Brown learned today that he has been named in a lawsuit filed in federal court in the Southern District of Florida.

Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit. He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.

Mr. Brown was approached by his accuser in 2017, shortly after Mr. Brown signed a contract making him the highest paid wide receiver in the NFL.

At that time, Mr. Brown was asked to invest $1.6 million dollars in the accuser’s business project. Mr. Brown was not informed by his accuser that she had just been levied with a $30,000 IRS tax lien or that $300,000 of the $1.6 million so called “investment’’ was to be used to purchase property already owned by the accuser and her mother.

When Mr. Brown refused to make the $1.6 million “investment,’’ the accuser supposedly cut off communications with Mr. Brown.

However, in 2018, the accuser resurfaced and offered to travel to Pennsylvania and South Florida to train Mr. Brown for the upcoming season.

Thereafter, the accuser engaged Mr. Brown in a consensual personal relationship. Any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.

The accuser not only traveled to Mr. Brown’s residences on multiple occasions, she traveled from Tennessee to Florida and returned at 2 a.m. to Mr. Brown’s residence ten days after the alleged assault.

The accuser continued communications with Mr. Brown throughout 2018, and even asked Mr. Brown for tickets to a Pittsburgh Steelers football game in the winter of 2018.

Mr. Brown’s accuser has continually posted photographs of Mr. Brown on her social media in an effort to financially benefit from his celebrity. Mr. Brown, whose hard work and dedication to his craft has allowed him to rise to the top of his profession, refuses to be the victim of what he believes to be a money grab.

In May 2018, Mr. Brown’s accuser invited herself to join Mr. Brown and his friends, who were patrons at Miami adult entertainment clubs. After several hours of partying, Mr. Brown and his friends called it a night.

Instead of leaving by herself, as she had arrived, and returning to her hotel, Mr. Brown’s accuser solicited Mr. Brown to join her and return to Mr. Brown’s residence where the two engaged in consensual sex.

Again, Mr. Brown denies all of the accuser’s allegations. 

6 minutes ago, MissionCoach said:

Not trying to give you a hard time, but if you were raped by another man, how long would it take for you to report the incident to Law Enforcement?  Friends + Family? We have got to start listening to victims stories. 

I'd wait until after the 4th or 5th rape