jimm2358

Should I use my waiver priority 1 this week?

I have waiver priority 1 that does not reset in my league until I use it. Should I use it this week? I was thinking picking up Malcolm Brown and dropping Jordan Howard.

My current team is Mayfield, Big Ben.

Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry, Sammy Watkins.

Chris Carson, Derrick Henry, Latavius Murray, Jordan Howard, Ronald Jones

Nah, I wouldn't use the #1 priority on someone who would basically be a lateral move for you and not even a starter on your fantasy team.

You need to pick up a FA QB though...  That's the glaring weakness on an otherwise nice-looking team.  But don't use your waiver on it.

Who would you pick up for QB? I was also thinking of trading for Lamar Jackson or Tom Brady. I was thinking maybe A Rob for either of them? I thought I had a good team too, but still lost by 2 points last week. Mainly because Mayfield sucked.

21 minutes ago, jimm2358 said:

Who would you pick up for QB? I was also thinking of trading for Lamar Jackson or Tom Brady. I was thinking maybe A Rob for either of them? I thought I had a good team too, but still lost by 2 points last week. Mainly because Mayfield sucked.

Never, EVER, trade a player of value for a QB!  QBs are a dime a dozen (other than in large superflex leagues).  Mayfield is probly going to be your default QB going forward anyway, but you could always upgrade your QB2 (if you even want to carry a QB2) from the free agent pool once waivers have run.  Maybe Stafford is available?  Rivers?  Dalton?