Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

September 11th

I have been on this site off and on since shortly before 9/11.  Obviously, I rarely post.  But, I was on here that morning, looking for news about my fantasy players when I saw the thread on here about the planes hitting the Towers.  This site is where the news broke for me, so I will always associate it with that.  I am a teacher, so we watched the coverage all day with our junior high students.  Sitting in stunned, collective silence as the towers collapsed to the ground will always stick with me.  

• Thanks 1

I was 11, remember walking into home room in 6th grade and my homeroom teacher was tripping, he coincidentally just moved from NYC to Florida a few months prior. I admittedly didn’t even know what the WTC’s were at that time. Crazy it’s been 18 years. 

I was at work, pretty much my first real job after college.   People were walking down the hall to the cafeteria as there were TV's there.....we all just sat there watching in silence.....then when the second plane hit people gasped and just looked around at each other like WTF is going on.  

I was at work, listening to the radio.  Howard Stern.  After the 2nd plane hit, we hooked up a TV and started watching that until about 11am and then said it is time to go home to the family.  A focked up day, a focked up time in our history.  For the most part, we didn't have left or right.  We stuck together.  Only thing good about that time.  

5 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Did any of you know anyone who died from any of the events/related events directly/indirectly?

I mentioned it above but the company I worked for had an office in the towers with 500-600 people.  IIRC we lost about 400.  I didn't know any of them personally but it still hit pretty hard.

5 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Was at home getting ready for work, watched the 2nd plane hit watching tv.

I work on the 28th floor of a high rise.. Walking in the bldg. was surrounded with armed personnel. I remember none of us working that day. We were all either watching the tv feeds or at the windows looking for planes. Many were scared of an attack on us. Even more flat out stayed home bcoz of it.

I worked in a high rise in downtown LA at the time.  We were in the process of acquiring another company who's offices were in the tallest building in downtown.  Due to it being the tallest it was considered the most likely building to be targeted in LA and, as such, the security and precautions at that building for the next year or so were insane.  I had to go over there a couple times a week for meetings and tech stuff since we had to integrate their computer systems with ours after they moved in to our building. 

5 hours ago, Cruzer said:

As well GFIAFP's thread of heroism and war zone combat. :(

Never forget

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

I was logged into this site, at work, reviewing some FF stuff.....someone(cannot recall who) posted a thread that a plane had just hit the WTC, moved on not really getting too much into it at that point when someone posted something along the lines of "holy sh!t another plan just hit the other tower!".....at that point I wandered over to my doorway, looked down the hall to see other people just sorted looking down the hallway as well all of us with a confused look on our face.....turned on the radio, started listening to news reports, called home, alerted the wife....

Then I just remember days where nothing but the site was on TV, all we did was watch that for days and days, each night, pulled together as a family on the couch.....

The thread here was pretty informative at the time.  

anybody besides Donald Trump and I remember this? 

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Wow I didn’t even know that that happened, fock Islam yo 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Got the video of thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating? 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Got the video of thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating? 

Do you live there? He did.....I'm positive it happened

Just now, Big Guy said:

Do you live there? He did.....I'm positive it happened

Just wondering if the video ever surfaced.

Is 40 Wall Street still the tallest building in Manhattan since 9/11?

We should have wiped that whole region off the face of the earth the day after. They celebrated it, that means they are all our enemies. Enemies should be destroyed. Simple.

• Like 1

So we're to believe Palestinians in Palestine and A-rabs  all over the world were celebrating, but the ones in New Jersey weren't. You gotta want to believe that. And be a cuck. 

Amazing how we can get video of Muslims celebrating halfway around the world but we can’t get a single clip of thousands celebrating just over the Hudson River.

It’s almost like Don lied. 

I wonder if the Massively Dumb Cucks know that there is a statue, prominently displayed, dedicated to the suicide bombers that took out our embassy in Beirut in 1983 killing hundreds of Marines. In Iran 

So yeah, some Mega Dumb Cucks think there was no celebrating in the predominantly Muslim parts of New Jersey. Not our Muslims, they love America. That was the bad ones in the Middle East. But we should bring more and more of them here. Because OMB. 

“Thousands” of Muslims in NJ celebrating according to Don.

Thousands. 

It’s like the group of football fans wearing opposing team colors in the home stadium. Of course they are happy and will celebrate later even if they aren’t jumping for joy in enemy territory.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Just wondering if the video ever surfaced.

so there has to be video or it didn't happen?

wow, you're a dumbfock

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

so there has to be video or it didn't happen?

wow, you're a dumbfock

If there’s no video how does Don know it happened? :doh: 

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

He said he saw it. I don't doubt that he did, there are plenty of mooslims in New York that were most likely celebrating that day. I guess it was possible that they were just libtard pieces of poo since they hate America so much.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You sound like our damn Commonwealth's Attorney.  First thing they say after I tell him I have 3 credible witnesses and finger prints..."hmmmm...I sure would be more comfortable going to trial with video."

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder if the Massively Dumb Cucks know that there is a statue, prominently displayed, dedicated to the suicide bombers that took out our embassy in Beirut in 1983 killing hundreds of Marines. In Iran 

Not involving refugees on our soil...doesnt count.

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

What's the big deal? "Some people did something"

That was addressed today by a son of one of the victims

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You sound like our damn Commonwealth's Attorney.  First thing they say after I tell him I have 3 credible witnesses and finger prints..."hmmmm...I sure would be more comfortable going to trial with video."

Major difference being Don didn’t have any evidence at all. ;) 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Glad youre that tight with him.  

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

another nothing burger that you're drooling over

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

another nothing burger that you're drooling over

I wouldn’t have mentioned it at all if you didn’t misrepresent Don’s claim, my friend. ;) 

38 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

One thing about posting here for a while, it's about impossible to see anything and honestly say "that's the stupidest thing I ever read" even when you have a solid contender like that link.  

14 minutes ago, parrot said:

One thing about posting here for a while, it's about impossible to see anything and honestly say "that's the stupidest thing I ever read" even when you have a solid contender like that link.  

Bout the only thing the article didn't mention, that everybody knows is true - is that Bigfoot was actually piloting 1 of the planes....

18 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Bout the only thing the article didn't mention, that everybody knows is true - is that Bigfoot was actually piloting 1 of the planes....

:lol: