Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

September 11th

I was a freshman in college.  I was getting ready to go to class that morning and had the TV on.  I though it was odd that the channel I had on was showing what looked to be news.  At first I though it was a plane that accidentally flew into the tower and considered it a tragic accident.  I then watched the second plane hit which I originally thought was a replay of the first plane but then I realized I just saw the second plane hit live.  I'll never forget that feeling.  My heart sank.  It was the first time where I actually felt a little scared for our country's safety.  I made sure to wake my roommate up so he could see what was happening.

It's hard to believe it's been 18 years already.

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Didn't watch the  video but 100% positive this guy has a Facebook post stating that Facebook DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE MY IMAGES AS OF MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Didn't watch the  video but 100% positive this guy has a Facebook post stating that Facebook DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE MY IMAGES AS OF MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

maybe you should

and I guess that FB statement is a joke of sorts?

5 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

maybe you should

and I guess that FB statement is a joke of sorts?

Yes it is.

Just watched it... sounds like a guy taking a lot of things out of context, filling in his own context to support his theory, and then selling you something (his book).

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Just watched it... sounds like a guy taking a lot of things out of context, filling in his own context to support his theory, and then selling you something (his book).

I thought he had great points, many were the same I had shortly after it happened.

Our Government was either highly inept or utterly corrupt.

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

I thought he had great points, many were the same I had shortly after it happened.

Our Government was either highly inept or utterly corrupt.

I can believe incompetent.  I can't believe they were competent enough to pull something like this off without anyone spilling the beans.

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

I can believe incompetent.  I can't believe they were competent enough to pull something like this off without anyone spilling the beans.

you have a good heart

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Sorry Big Guy, but people simply can't keep secrets:dunno:

In fact, it would be more likely that the laws of physics be suspended for an entire day than it would be for nobody to blab.