oblivious72

Trade Help

I was offered James White and DK Metcalf for Mark Andrews and David Montgomery. Before accepting I would counter with Allen Robinson instead of DK. Would you do this?

FYI, when I drafted I didn't plan on getting both Evans and Godwin. I have a few proposed trades pending to resolve that: Evans for Watkins, Godwin for Cooks, Godwin for Kupp. 

I would more than likely make a move for C. Herndon

12 Team PPR, 1 Flex

QB: Wentz, Winston

RB: Barkley, K. Johnson, C. Thompson,  D. Montgomery, Ballage

WR: Evans, Godwin, R. Anderson, C. Samuel

TE: D. Waller, M. Andrews

Hmmmm, I don't think I'd do either trade.  NE used RB R. Burkhead A LOT in Week 1.  J. White could see fewer targets this year, with the team missing Gronk.  "Supposedly" Montgomery looked the best of the CHI RBs, and the HC realized his lack of run plays likely cost him the game in Week 1.  Andrews led BAL in targets.  DJ Metcalf is likely the #2 behind Lockett.

Thanks for mine. 

Nope. 

If he would do James White and Allen Robinson for Andrews and Montgomery, then yes, I would do that.  But not with the unproven Metcalf.

You're not using either Montgomery or Andrews anyway, while Robinson at least can be a starting flex WR for you, and in a PPR league, James White is probably a slight upgrade over Montgomery.

I wouldn’t do any of those offers nor any that where listed on this thread.