Sign in to follow this  
jimaveli

Dj Moore for Malcolm Brown?

I’m the owner of Todd Gurley’s stunt double (Malcolm Brown). I got an offer for him where a wr-rich (and light at rb) team would give me DJ Moore.

Neither one of us owns Gurley.

Moore would join my wr2bc that includes John Brown, Josh Gordon, Tyler Lockett, Curtis Samuel, and Terry McLaurin. How much better is Moore than those guys?

Of course, the risk is clear: Gurley retires/get hurt in week 5, Malcolm Brown becomes a league winner, and Cam’s shoulder falls off rendering DJ Moore useless.

Thoughts?

If you can only start 2 WRs, then I don't really see where you would ever start Moore over guys like Brown, Lockett and McLaurin, and since you already have Curtis Samuel, you don't really need to own his competition as well.

Hold onto Brown, because if something DOES happen to Gurley (and there's a good chance that it will), you'll either have a solid starter yourself, or be in a position to demand a king's ransom from the Gurley owner.

That’s my thought but the ‘sell high’ energy of a guy playing 20 snaps and getting 2 tds is messing with me so I asked! 

I must start 2wr but there’s 2 flexes too. Half ppr.

Malcoms seems to have stand alone value, even with Gurley. I think i’d hold him for now and for the reasons stated above

Since you own Samuel, no