Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Ronald Jones to get more carries....

@Axe - Enough Forum members have emailed (yes, I know many people here) and asked me to let this go as you aren't worth arguing with.  You're a twit who routinely plays both sides of any debate and have made one solid pick, Dorsett, that was posted online well before you posted it here.  Give it up.  Your schtick is old and you bring nothing to the table other than insults and "knowledge" that can be read on Fantasy Pros.  I have called you out many times, yet you never read anything I write, so it's a waste of my time.  I've offered challenges to you that have routinely gone ignored and posted copies of various things you've stated in threads showing you are an incredibly weak person who flip-flops on their statements as soon as a player doesn't do well.  I've asked more than once for you to post links to your teams, dating back months, and you've not done so.  Your reply is "go look up threads and show them to me."  Dude, you've seen the threads as you've replied to most of them, however, you only reply to the parts you believe make you look good.  Enough already.  Either put your money where your mouth is, post actual links to actual teams showing you as the owner, or GTFO.  Trust me, I'm nowhere near being alone in stating you bring nothing to the table, are annoying and likely the most hated person on this board.  Yet you continually contradict yourself (I've posted examples already of this) and have mocked so many people on this board for their drafts, their player choices and their knowledge.  It's uncalled for and weak.  You have the luxury of time to pick and choose what shows you in the best light.  I do not.  As someone who is dying, arguing with you, while enjoyable, is wasting my time.  I can't offer more than I have already, which is proof, a $1k wager and perfect examples (copied and pasted) of things you've said, then flip flopped on.  I'm not the only one who sees it, just the only one who has wasted their time commenting on it.  Have a great season with your free teams and your knowledge taken from Fantasy Pros.  lol   According to you, I was wrong for drafting McLaurin.  I was wrong for drafting Dalvin Cook.  I was wrong for passing on Nick Chubb.  I am wrong for playing in such large leagues.  It's gotten to the point it is flat out comical.  You write so much, yet say so little.  Good luck and good riddance. 

19 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Per Rotoworld.  If this kid is on your wire, nab him.  I wouldn't expect much right now, but if he turns into a D. Johnson, he could seriously help you later in the season.  Arians made Johnson.  He could easily do it with Jones too.  Nothing to lose if you have a free bench slot or can cut a useless player. 

TERRIBLE CALL!!!  He stunk!

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Links?  Evidence?  Proof?

Or just another fart in the wind...?

30 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

::: farting in the wind :::

That's what I thought.

1 hour ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

TERRIBLE CALL!!!  He stunk!

I'm not sure if you were referring to me or Rotoworld.  I posted he wouldn't do well right now.  I don't think he will.  Do I think he's worth a bench stash?  Heck yes.  Arians prefers Veterans, but he will use someone with talent.  This is only Week 2.  And, as I posted above, it's for those with an open bench slot or the ability to create one.  No one said to start him and I hope you didn't.  lol  I think he has all the potential you can ask for, but as an owner of him in many leagues, I will keep him on the bench until he's had a true blowout game, or possibly two in a row.

His next big game, I would see in your league what he’s worth. 

On 9/12/2019 at 8:11 PM, JagFan said:

Totally disagree.  TB will put up points, and Jones is easily their best option at RB.  Starting him in my flex spot tonight with confidence.

Lol.

Jones sucks.  I was listening to a radio show last year and there was a story about Jones smoking dope and eating cheese burgers at 4am in the club shortly before training camp.   Poor work ethic.  Doesn't understand protections so can't be trusted on passing downs.

Best case is this is a 1a, 1b and Dare as the 3rd down back on a team with a poor OL.  Not the recipe for success. 

On 9/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, AxeElf said:

Better luck next week!

I still won this week, even with RJ’s 9 yards.  And you’re still a douche.  So I’d call that a win-win.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JagFan said:

I still won this week, even with RJ’s 9 yards.  And you’re still a douche.  So I’d call that a win-win.

Wow, do you normally call people names when they give you impeccable fantasy football advice?

No more clues for you...

14 hours ago, BobSanders_33 said:

Jones sucks.  I was listening to a radio show last year and there was a story about Jones smoking dope and eating cheese burgers at 4am in the club shortly before training camp.   Poor work ethic.  

He’s on a team today, therefore past means nothing. He’s a kid. They do kid things. I’ll take weed/cheeseburgers over some of the worse alternatives. Babe Ruth is a legend, yet was not necessarily a role model. I mean, for me he always has been..other than turning on the Sox.

Oldtimer. We get it. You’re dying. And not that I’m rooting for that, I also don’t empathize. I state that simply from the perspective that I don’t know you. Why do you keep bringing that up?

Elf is a jerk off that adds little to the board, but is harmless unless one allows otherwise. He has obviously gotten the best of a couple of you, and for that.. you lose.

Darren Sproles looked cute tonight.

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Wow, do you normally call people names when they give you impeccable fantasy football advice?

No more clues for you...

As condescending as you are, I’m sure you’ve been called worse.

Why don’t we set up a H2H on FanDuel for week 3?  Let’s see if you’re as smart as you think you are.

3 hours ago, JagFan said:

Let’s see if you’re as smart as you think you are.

That's already been established.  My IQ has to be expressed in scientific notation.

40 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

That's already been established.  My IQ has to be expressed in scientific notation.

Is that a “no, I’m too scared”?

45 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Is that a “no, I’m too scared”?

"No, I'm too scared" would be way too mild.  "The absolute terror that is stirred in my soul at the thought of competing against you in a Head to Head FanDuel contest makes me want to throw up and hide under my own vomit whenever the topic is raised," would be closer to the truth.

Just kidding.

It's more of a "no, you're just another greenhorn wanting to make a name for himself by challenging the Legend that is Axe Elf to prove yet again that he's so great."

On 9/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, AxeElf said:

"No, I'm too scared" would be way too mild.  "The absolute terror that is stirred in my soul at the thought of competing against you in a Head to Head FanDuel contest makes me want to throw up and hide under my own vomit whenever the topic is raised," would be closer to the truth.

Just kidding.

It's more of a "no, you're just another greenhorn wanting to make a name for himself by challenging the Legend that is Axe Elf to prove yet again that he's so great."

All show, no go.  

Beating a “rookie” in a head to head should be easy for you.  Admittedly, I don’t think I know as much as you think you do.

Anyone else reading this curious to see this happen?

9 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Beating a “rookie” in a head to head should be easy for you.

Of course, just as Floyd Mayweather could take most of the punks who would like to get their shot at him in a boxing ring--but you don't think he needs to prove himself by accepting every dreamer's challenge, do you?

It's the same for Axe Elf in fantasy football.

There's no peer pressure when there's no peer.

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Of course, just as Floyd Mayweather could take most of the punks who would like to get their shot at him in a boxing ring--but you don't think he needs to prove himself by accepting every dreamer's challenge, do you?

It's the same for Axe Elf in fantasy football.

There's no peer pressure when there's no peer.

Why do you keep referring to yourself in the 3rd person? Are you like 12 years old?

4 hours ago, sderk said:

Why do you keep referring to yourself in the 3rd person? Are you like 12 years old?

He compared himself to a middle aged boxer which means he, or she, is probably middle aged which makes it more pathetic when you think about it. Either way, he/she is scared.

8 hours ago, sderk said:

3 hours ago, JagFan said:

He compared himself to a middle aged boxer which means he, or she, is probably middle aged which makes it more pathetic when you think about it. Either way, he/she is scared.

Axe Elf is 56 this year (and is a male elf).

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Axe Elf is 56 this year (and is a male elf).

I’m actually starting to enjoy your humor.  Try not to be so abrasive with your posts.  Good luck with your season.