Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

Patriots not named Brady

What is you confidence level in starting Pats other than Brady vs a good looking match up vs Mia?

I have both michel and brown (I know we need more info here)

I'm not particularly confident that Brown will play any meaningful role in Week 2, and you can never be confident that any Patriots RB will EVER play any meaningful role in any given week.

Therefore, you should start them both if you are playing me, but look for better options if you're playing anyone else.

Depends on the rest of ones roster. 

On 9/12/2019 at 4:31 PM, AxeElf said:

I'm not particularly confident that Brown will play any meaningful role in Week 2, and you can never be confident that any Patriots RB will EVER play any meaningful role in any given week.

Therefore, you should start them both if you are playing me, but look for better options if you're playing anyone else.

While this wasn't a wdis thread...more philosophical, I started brown over ross and michel

2 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

While this wasn't a wdis thread...more philosophical, I started brown over ross and michel

Better luck next week!

doing fine.... ross was the suck until a late slop td. different between ross and brown was 5 pts.  i can live with that

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

doing fine.... ross was the suck until a late slop td. different between ross and brown was 5 pts.  i can live with that

Michel also beat Brown in standard scoring.

5 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Michel also beat Brown in standard scoring.

Every league I am in is is decimal/ppr.  Brown edges michel by about 3.  i call it a push.