Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

AOC slams a gavel

She was complaining the other day about her student loans. Perhaps she should have looked for a higher paying job than part time bartender and she might not owe so much at this point. 

13 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'd like to splooge on her back as she watched Schoolhouse Rock.

How in THE HELL did you not throw a donkey punch in there? 

Her main problem is that she thinks she has it all figured out the rest of the people who disagree with her are stupid.....its not unusual for young people to think this way.  They lack the life experience to understand the distinction between knowledge and wisdom.

What also worries me is her insistence toward a Utopian view, and anyone who tries to sell you THAT is someone to be closely watched because i think they are the most dangerous.

Make no mistake, this person and her thoughts are dangerous to all of us.

• Like 3

Her main problem is that she thinks she has it all figured out the rest of the people who disagree with her are stupid.....its not unusual for young people to think this way.  They lack the life experience to understand the distinction between knowledge and wisdom.

RLLD - Spot ON

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Her main problem is that she thinks she has it all figured out the rest of the people who disagree with her are stupid.....its not unusual for young people to think this way.  They lack the life experience to understand the distinction between knowledge and wisdom.

What also worries me is her insistence toward a Utopian view, and anyone who tries to sell you THAT is someone to be closely watched because i think they are the most dangerous.

Make no mistake, this person and her thoughts are dangerous to all of us.

Spot on.  :thumbsup:

This is also a prime example of why most women are unfit to lead.  She argues and makes decisions based mostly on emotions.

imagine a 34 year veteran of law enforcement having to listen to this little retard c#nt with a gavel. fockin joke. god bless america

16 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Whackjob, but I'd still slam her with my gavel.

And then stick your ginormous GC schlong in her azz when she's unconscious/dead? 

#metoo :ninja:

I agree with everybody in this thread except posty and shorepatrol. I don't think she was aiming for her head with the gavel and I'm not a donkey puncher.

Comments about her being dangerous to the country, how it must be infuriating being a 34 year veteran of law enforcement listening to her, how hot she is and how I'd want to splooge all over her back while watching schoolhouse rock are all valid.

Also, I'm hesitant to change my name to Gavel but would consider it if AOC wanted to slam me.