Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Week 2 FU

Might as well get it started with OJ Howard. Winston isn't a complete disaster tonight but aside from a false start I don't remember even hearing his name. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

Might as well get it started with OJ Howard. Winston isn't a complete disaster tonight but aside from a false start I don't remember even hearing his name. 

I heard his name in the first half when he was called for offensive pass interference.

Can't start this without Cam and Evans.

Just now, AxeElf said:

I heard his name in the first half when he was called for offensive pass interference.

Damn. I missed his big play then. :wall:

I thought i was in good shape in my dynasty league... traded Hunter Henry for OJ Howard to someone deep on TEs after his IR (couldn't believe he traded that).

Henry gets hurt and out 6 weeks... trade is looking good... Henry still has more points than Howard in only 1 game vs 2...  Might have more over his absence with ZERO FRACKING TARGETS...

FML... I got Howard in several leagues....

Arians has never featured a TE in his offense.  His best TE was Heath Miller who was at best a #10-12 TE! They have turned OJ Focking Howard, potentially one of the best offensive weapons in the NFL into a blocking TE!  

8 minutes ago, tenaciousb said:

Arians has never featured a TE in his offense.  His best TE was Heath Miller who was at best a #10-12 TE! They have turned OJ Focking Howard, potentially one of the best offensive weapons in the NFL into a blocking TE!  

I completely failed to take Arians history with TEs into consideration when I drafted Howard. :wall:

FU Devonta Freeman... you haven't even played yet, but I know you'll be shut down and out-rushed by Ito Smith... you ain't no dirty bird

Fock you Aaron Rodgers.  You haven't done d!ck in years until now, when i finally bench you.  

FU Tom Brady.  I know you and AB are slurping each other now, but can you at least pretend that Gordon's still alive?

FU Juju.  Shaping up to be a waste of a 2nd rd pick

FU again to Mike Evans

24 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Fock you Aaron Rodgers.  You haven't done d!ck in years until now, when i finally bench you.  

WTF are you talking about?  Hasn't done d#ck in years?  You're out of your mind, dude. 

Fock myself for drafting Dede Westbrook.  I was soooo smart getting him in every league.  Scrub

Fock Derek Henry and Marlon Mack for doing absolutely nothing today.  

Fock George '1 year wonder' Kittle.  Glad I burned an early pick on this turd

Graham (knew once I started him he would disappear).

Kickers in general (see Seattle, New England)...

Rodgers...well, you gave me a quarter of strong production, we are clearly making progress!

Not going to blast Mack because he busted his ass last week.

A special FU to the TD vultures in SF, somehow keeping Breida out of the end zone.

20 minutes ago, thePRO said:

F my opponent for having Patriots defense and scoring 47 points 

played them in 2 leagues...

8 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

played them in 2 leagues...

I'm surprised Brady was still in the game with such a huge lead. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm surprised Brady was still in the game with such a huge lead. 

yeah...keep the 40+ yr old qb in, in a blowout

FU to refs for robbing NO of a defensive TD by blowing the play dead on a fumble that they initially ruled an incomplete pass. :mad:

1 hour ago, Byrdman5 said:

Fu Goff and Kupp

This

19 minutes ago, DonS said:

FU Shady for nullifying a 72yd TD to Hardman

Eh, if McCoy hadn't held the rushing defender, Mahomes would have been sacked before he could have thrown the pass anyway--so that one's kind of a push.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Eh, if McCoy hadn't held the rushing defender, Mahomes would have been sacked before he could have thrown the pass anyway--so that one's kind of a push.

Thx. Only saw the text description on ESPN app. Glad it wasn't a dumb penalty away from the play. 

FU to McVay for this plan to “keep Gurley fresh”. He’s not injured, he’s not gimpy, he’s playing great. They just have this set in stone plan of giving Brown certain entire drives no matter what and close out games. Guy doesn’t even have his helmet anymore, he’s clearly done for the day.

FU to Bills coaches for featuring Gores 3.8ypc rather than Singletarys 10ypc and CLEARLY the best RB on the field. They are winning so it’s great right? Wrong, play your best players.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

FU to McVay for this plan to “keep Gurley fresh”. He’s not injured, he’s not gimpy, he’s playing great. They just have this set in stone plan of giving Brown certain entire drives no matter what and close out games. Guy doesn’t even have his helmet anymore, he’s clearly done for the day.

Yep.  As long as Brown (and he looks pretty good) is producing, Gurley is TD dependent.

14 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Kamara.  WTF was that?  

FU Robert Woods.  Prepare to hit the waiver wire you scrub

FU Dede Westbrook.  You'll be on waivers after I'm done typing this

Wow.  You've got some anger.  Maybe you should step away?  ;)

Kinda disappointed Jacobs didn't even have a target. Thought he would get some passing game love at least.