Sign in to follow this  
Tusekan Raiders

Don’t diss me again mike

Get up to Chicago for Bears-KC game.  I’ll have ticket for you and even wear my fftoday T-shirt.

You skipped out on me for your cousin’s niece’s friend’s birthday last time I was in KC, if I recall...I have long memory 🤨😁

TBT Geek Meet-Up

Mike is active in the main forum but hasn't posted here in many, many years. He does dish out month-long timeouts or permanent bans every so often.

I honestly don't know how closely he keeps an eye on us but my hunch is that there's a low probability he'll see this.

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Mike is active in the main forum but hasn't posted here in many, many years. He does dish out month-long timeouts or permanent bans every so often.

I honestly don't know how closely he keeps an eye on us but my hunch is that there's a low probability he'll see this.

@Mike FF Today

Now he will. 

He is always watching.....always.....🙈🙉🙊

I've told it before but will never forget sitting in a bar in KC on an NFL Sunday and struck up a conversation with the guy sitting next to me,first and only time I ever met Mike in person.

I loved his comment along the lines of,"I'm here doing research so the tab is a write off." :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2019 at 2:51 AM, Voltaire said:

A few months back, I got a week-long suspension (my first ever in 20 years) for referring to a poster's Latino wife as a "beaner". I thought the term "beaner" was more funny than offensive. Apparently the poster and Mike disagreed.

Don't mess with El Fuehrer - protector of bea...  err, Latinos and overly-sensitive Geeks.  :ninja:

Would it make any of us ghey if one of us were willing to give him a blow job?

Not saying I would ever but out of curiosity.  

I just realized in November I will have been here 17 years. 17 years of my life here.

And I’m not meeting any one of you people.

fock off. I love you.

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Would it make any of us ghey if one of us were willing to give him a blow job?

Not saying I would ever but out of curiosity.  

Or at least a Jack Reacher.