Sign in to follow this  
SammyPichler

Would You Have Done This Trade?

I traded Tom Brady and Dede Westbrook for Stefon Diggs.

I also have Lamar Jackson and Phillip Rivers on my team, so I didn't think Tom Brady was that valuable for me. Also, with Foles out, I don't like Westbrook anymore. Diggs only had a bad week because the Vikings threw the ball 10 times, and I think he will be good eventually.

Opinions? 

3 hours ago, SammyPichler said:

I traded Tom Brady and Dede Westbrook for Stefon Diggs.

I also have Lamar Jackson and Phillip Rivers on my team, so I didn't think Tom Brady was that valuable for me. Also, with Foles out, I don't like Westbrook anymore. Diggs only had a bad week because the Vikings threw the ball 10 times, and I think he will be good eventually.

Opinions? 

You gave too much.  Maybe you don't need Brady, but right now he commands a lot of trade value, and you basically gave him away for free as a throw-in to a Diggs-Westbrook trade.

I do agree that you gave up to much.   

Buutttt I like that you picked up Diggs for the over valued Westbrook. 

Man sorry - I agree with everyone here. Too much for Diggs. 

As much as I hate to say it, Brady will be top 5 or 6 this year. 

You're not going to like what I'm asking for help with but here it is....

I agree you gave too much. But I think this improves your team overall.

So it’s really a win/win, but your opponent just got the better of it.

Trades can be extremely pesky.  While you might have given up much, you do what works for you  With Lavar and Rivers, and I don't know your current WR situation, it's not bad trade, hoping you came out with a wr that fits good in your lineup.  Overall, it's not a bad trade. Brady doesn't matter in your lineup (I get that) and Westbrook isn't a player you want.  It's a risky trade but I get where you're going with it.  It's a win for them and you. 

I agree with Vino.  You gave up a lot, but I think your team is probably better.  Your ultimate goal is to win, right?  Brady wasn't helping you on the bench, I might have even tried to trade Jackson instead (just because I don't see his value getting higher than it is now, you might have gotten a Top7 WR for him right now).  But either way, I probably would have done that trade too.  Good luck.  Help with mine?  https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/488864-cam-and-josh-jacobs-for-russ-wilson-whir-100/