RLLD

If Obama had a son?

Rink

Two children died in gun violence near St. Louis on Thursday, bringing the total number of youths fatally shot this year in and near the Missouri city to nearly two dozen.

A 3-year-old boy in St. Louis County is thought to have found an unsecured gun and shot himself shortly before noon, officials said. Despite the efforts of police officers who rushed him to the hospital while attempting life-saving measures, he died, the St. Louis County Police Department said in a statement.

Not the leading story on CNN.....why not?🤔

Maybe it's for the same reasons they turn their head to the murder count on the south and west sides of Chicago? obama pride? Old news? Don't give a crap because it's not Trumps fault? :dunno: 

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

10 kid minimum to make national news. 

And 30 seconds between bullets is the cutoff time for incidents.  :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And 30 seconds between bullets is the cutoff time for incidents.  :thumbsup:

Helps if the shooting happens at a country music concert or Batman premier, some place middle class folk hang out. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I thought for sure it was gonna be this.  :ninja:

And I'm not supposed to judge a pack of them hanging out like this fine bunch.

Raised, educated, and governed by Democrats.  It's not really a surprise is it?  

Also, blacks should not be allowed to own guns, period.  The 2nd Amendment was not written for them.  

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

And I'm not supposed to judge a pack of them hanging out like this fine bunch.

Did the racist turn over the cell phone or not?

Just now, Herbivore said:

Fandandy?

I doubt he'd be dumb enough to pull out a cell phone in front of a thug convention.  

Why do you label the whole group as criminal when referring to blacks but not so when whites commit crimes?

Just because some black people are criminals doesn't mean all are criminal. Most blacks are law abiding. Keep that in mind.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

Can someone call Harris or Booker to find out if this a racial hate crime?

Just now, vuduchile said:

Where did this take place?

I think it was pretty close to Target Field.  You can see a player monument on that island.

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

What a bunch of pvssies they are. I hope they all die a slow horrifying death.

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

Was nice of the dude controlling the camera to do such fine camera work and nothing else. Has there ever been a better reason for a security camera to have a sniper rifle installed?

I have to :lol: at the nergo using whitey as a bike ramp though. 

47 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why do you label the whole group as criminal when referring to blacks but not so when whites commit crimes?

Just because some black people are criminals doesn't mean all are criminal. Most blacks are law abiding. Keep that in mind.

No one does that, except for Obama.  He is the one that opened the door by saying a young man with his color skin could have been his son.  Is he wrong?

Good thing for Jared from Subway they all hit like little girls.

I like the title: Robbery victim targeted for cell phone". Yeah, that's all it was about. I watched one of those nature documentaries years back, where they showed these chimpanzees and how they hunted a monkey up in the jungle canopy. The chimps would all chase the monkey, each of them inflicting some damage on it and then letting it go, catching it again and doing the same. This went on for a while until the monkey couldn't move anymore. Then they all swooped in and tore it limb from limb, cracking open its skull and eating the brain. That must have been 25 years ago. This reminded me of that. 

• Thanks 1

This is why when you see a group of black youths gathered together you naturally get nervous. It isn’t racism, it’s experiential learning. Them the facts and that’s the truth. 

• Thanks 1

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then (I) look around and see someone white and feel relieved."

- Jesse Jackson.

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This is why when you see a group of black youths gathered together you naturally get nervous. It isn’t racism, it’s experiential learning. Them the facts and that’s the truth. 

Back when I lived in Hartford for a few years, if I saw a group of black dudes down the block in the direction I was headed, you're damn right I crossed the street to avoid them.

19 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I agree, yes, sadly black men are scary to most people. Are they truly?? How many times have you been robbed by a black person vs the encounters that were benign? Just because you see robberies in the media doesn't mean most are out to get you. Every single day I pass by black security guards, black cashiers, black cooks, black secretaries, black police men, black bus drivers, black students, black construction workers, black gym coaches, black electricians, black UPS/FedEx men, black firemen, black teachers, black nurses, black janitors, black dentists, black gasoline service workers, black auto technicians, black ministers.....I mean, overall, if you think about your encounters, black people aren't running around beating up people. I'm not saying ignore your gut and the news, but try not to think black people are just a group of thugs with a few exceptions that are law abiding.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I agree, yes, sadly black men are scary to most people. Are they truly?? How many times have you been robbed by a black person vs the encounters that were benign? Just because you see robberies in the media doesn't mean most are out to get you. Every single day I pass by black security guards, black cashiers, black cooks, black secretaries, black police men, black bus drivers, black students, black construction workers, black gym coaches, black electricians, black UPS/FedEx men, black firemen, black teachers, black nurses, black janitors, black dentists, black gasoline service workers, black auto technicians, black ministers.....I mean, overall, if you think about your encounters, black people aren't running around beating up people. I'm not saying ignore your gut and the news, but try not to think black people are just a group of thugs with a few exceptions that are law abiding.

Blah Blah Blah.  It's not just us, sister:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then (I) look around and see someone white and feel relieved."

- Jesse Jackson.

Do you think he's talking about the Asians in the above quote? 

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

News flash: You're Black, so you don't have to fear the type of attack seen in the video. Obviously, you can walk by other Blacks without fear of being beaten by a gang.

If you don't like being met with skepticism, change your culture.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

News flash: You're Black, so you don't have to fear the type of attack seen in the video. Obviously, you can walk by other Blacks without fear of being beaten by a gang.

If you don't like being met with skepticism, change your culture.

Your culture is my culture.

Also, I was robbed by a gang of black dudes. They entered my apartment, terrified my girlfriend and her friend, and went room to room looting things. Luckily, no one was raped or beaten. My wallet was stolen from my dresser, along with credit cards and my Social Security card.

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

We’re not talking about bus drivers, coaches and firemen here. 

We’re talking about gangs and thugs.  

I’d no more wanna walk thru a bunch of Italian mobsters, Russian mobsters, latino gangsters, asian gangsters skinheads or motorcycle gangsters hanging out an a street corner.

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

Blah Blah Blah.  It's not just us, sister:

- Jesse Jackson.

Do you think he's talking about the Asians in the above quote? 

Do you think that no black people should own guns?

I don't believe that because there are black criminals that means that blacks shouldn't own guns. White people are allowed to own guns and they have been shown to shoot up and kill innocent children, concert and club goers, church people....

Should I make blanket statements about white people because some of them are mass murderers?

The point is, you guys can come here see my post and make every effort to stop me in tracks and my line of thinking, but pass right by fandandy's post as if it were invisible or perhaps you agreed with it?

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Also, I was robbed by a gang of black dudes. They entered my apartment, terrified my girlfriend and her friend, and went room to room looting things. Luckily, no one was raped or beaten. My wallet was stolen from my dresser, along with credit cards and my Social Security card.

Did you lick their starfish?

Just now, vuduchile said:

We’re not talking about bus drivers, coaches and firemen here. 

We’re talking about gangs and thugs.  

I’d no more wanna walk thru a bunch of Italian mobsters, Russian mobsters, latino gangsters, asian gangsters skinheads or motorcycle gangsters hanging out an a street corner.

Well label them as a gang and as thugs, not as black because I'm black and I don't rob and neither do any of the males in my family.

Just now, Strike said:

Did you lick their starfish?

I don't know what that means.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Your culture is my culture.

The change must start by forcing black families to stay together. End Welfare, so that kids aren't just meal tickets.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Do you think that no black people should own guns?

I don't believe that because there are black criminals that means that blacks shouldn't own guns. White people are allowed to own guns and they have been shown to shoot up and kill innocent children, concert and club goers, church people....

Should I make blanket statements about white people because some of them are mass murderers?

The point is, you guys can come here see my post and make every effort to stop me in tracks and my line of thinking, but pass right by fandandy's post as if it were invisible or perhaps you agreed with it?

All I did was post a quote from one of the most respected black civil rights activists in the country.