RLLD

If Obama had a son?

That video was really sad, just awful....those were horrible young men in that video. They are lost and I hope they get help before the jail finds them. I am really sorry that man was robbed and the bike ridden over him. I hope he finds justice. I also understand your fear, you're right, I'm not a white male and I'm afraid it's true, you are a target because you carry the wealth in the country.

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The change must start by forcing black families to stay together. End Welfare, so that kids aren't just meal tickets.

Sorry, but that time has passed. No such thing as welfare, just TANF that has limits and does not pay for multiple children.

Trust me, welfare was not a meal ticket, it is just a way to prevent you from starving. You cannot get rich from it unless you are a sister wife I suppose.

Just now, peenie said:

That video was really sad, just awful....those were horrible young men in that video. They are lost and I hope they get help before the jail finds them. I am really sorry that man was robbed and the bike ridden over him. I hope he finds justice. I also understand your fear, you're right, I'm not a white male and I'm afraid it's true, you are a target because you carry the wealth in the country.

It's not because we carry the wealth.  It's because a significant percentage of young black males grew up in sh*t households that didn't raise them properly, often without their fathers, and are thugs.  And when they get in groups they become a group of thugs which often leads to criminal actions.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

If whites can't make blanket statements, then neither should you.

Most white people bust their asses to earn a living. They aren't born wealthy.

Most NFL players are black. Should they be beaten by gangs of whites because they have more money?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well label them as a gang and as thugs, not as black because I'm black and I don't rob and neither do any of the males in my family.

Can't do that either.  Left wing media called Trump a racist and many other things because he called MS-13 gang members "animal's".  So no, you apparently can't call out the bad ones either.

41 minutes ago, peenie said:

I agree, yes, sadly black men are scary to most people. Are they truly?? How many times have you been robbed by a black person vs the encounters that were benign? Just because you see robberies in the media doesn't mean most are out to get you. Every single day I pass by black security guards, black cashiers, black cooks, black secretaries, black police men, black bus drivers, black students, black construction workers, black gym coaches, black electricians, black UPS/FedEx men, black firemen, black teachers, black nurses, black janitors, black dentists, black gasoline service workers, black auto technicians, black ministers.....I mean, overall, if you think about your encounters, black people aren't running around beating up people. I'm not saying ignore your gut and the news, but try not to think black people are just a group of thugs with a few exceptions that are law abiding.

None of your examples is what I’m referring to. I agree with you completely and have never thought twice when encountering with them  

A group of young black males hanging out...

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well label them as a gang and as thugs, not as black because I'm black and I don't rob and neither do any of the males in my family.

I haven’t labeled them as anything.  But they are black and the are thugs.  

This also strikes me as a prime example of a hate crime, but I suspect it won’t be prosecuted as such. 

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

Good post up until your last sentence.  

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

Black women are not a problem. Black males (age 13-40) make up about 3% of the population and are responsible for about 57% of all violent crime.

it is in my best interest to avoid Black Males ages 13 to 40 especially in a group. You are a fool if you ignore that statistic.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Justice is not those guys pretending to get help, they should be put to death. They are useless human beings and are a cancer to this society. I would say the same thing if the colors were reversed in that video. 

Not one of the black dudes came across as a person who would say, "umm, hey guys, maybe that's enough?". They should all get capital punishment and we can move on without ever having to hear from them again. When you are as cold as they are, there is no help other than removing that vermin from our society.

Jesus, could that guy have any less situational awareness?  :doh:

1 guy standing there? Fine.

2nd guy walks up? Put the phone away.

3rd guy walks up? GTFO

You don't sit there, with your head up your ass, while 5, 6, 7, 8... guys surround you when there is absolutely no other attraction nearby or any reason for a group to form at that exact location.

Dummy's lucky he's not dead. Hopefully he doesn't procreate.  

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

3rd guy walks up? GTFO

You don't sit there, with your head up your ass, while 5, 6, 7, 8... guys surround you when there is absolutely no other attraction nearby or any reason for a group to form at that exact location.

And risk being called a racist? Are you high? If the roles were reversed the cuck half of the country would spiral into a state of self-flaggelation and mourning. And then of course it would be Trumps and anyone who voted for him to blame. But this is ignored because it's expected and normal. And confronting it would cost the left political capital. And I assume these were Somalians, or their offspring.  See ya Minnesota, it was nice knowing you. I enjoyed watching the Tom Kelly era Twins. 

7 hours ago, 5-Points said:

3rd guy walks up? GTFO

Yep, he was asking for it...mother focker thinks he can sit there and mind his own business without being attacked, having people finish their long jumps on top of him, treating him like a bicycle ramp, removing his clothes and straight up kicking the shiot out of him. Guy propably had just finished reading one of Peenie’s posts about not generalizing. 

I will say it again:

(Black)Slavery is the worst thing to ever happen in the USA. Look what it left us with. (For some reason, the Irish and Oriental slave descendants don't act like this)

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, peenie said:

They are lost and I hope they get help before the jail finds them.

Help comes before they assault someone. Now you should hope jail finds them lest they assault someone else.

This wasn't about a white guy being a target because of presumed wealth. It was a hate crime as they didn't just take whatever meager possessions the guy had. They continued the attack because he was white. They should be tried for hate crimes.

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And risk being called a racist? Are you high? If the roles were reversed the cuck half of the country would spiral into a state of self-flaggelation and mourning. And then of course it would be Trumps and anyone who voted for him to blame. But this is ignored because it's expected and normal. And confronting it would cost the left political capital. And I assume these were Somalians, or their offspring.  See ya Minnesota, it was nice knowing you. I enjoyed watching the Tom Kelly era Twins. 

Black Privilege!

The past is what you make of it. You can use it to hurt yourself or others or you can use it to make yourself strong.

White males do carry the wealth in this country. I never said that you didn't work for it. Not sure why you all are triggered by the truth. Someone stated that because I'm black I wouldn't be a target, which is absolutely not true. Usually, the same race is targeted. I was simply seeing your point of view and agreeing as this guy was robbed for what seems no other reason than they felt he had money. 

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

White males do carry the wealth in this country. I never said that you didn't work for it. Not sure why you all are triggered by the truth. Someone stated that because I'm black I wouldn't be a target, which is absolutely not true. Usually, the same race is targeted. I was simply seeing your point of view and agreeing as this guy was robbed for what seems no other reason than they felt he had money. 

Being lazy and accusatory is no way to go through life. Most white people learned that a long time ago.

6 hours ago, peenie said:

Peenie, what you are doing is making excuses for these animals.

I don't give a schit if the white guy was sitting there with a pile of gold coins. That is no excuse for those fukkers to beat him, jump on him, ride bikes over him, throw planters on him, and pull his clothes off. It was a race fueled hate crime and nothing more.

YOU are just as much at fault as these guys. You enable them with your attitude. You make excuses for black men who behave like animals. Be a loud voice for change, and not an excuse maker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Black men, with exceptions, are horrible fathers. There was a time when they were being called out for it, mostly by other black people. You don't hear that anymore. Not allowed. Instead they portray them on television and in commercials as great fathers. Everyone knows it's not true but nobody says anything anymore. 

7 hours ago, peenie said:

However you stop short for giving a reason why the attack continued beyond robbing him.

Why did they torture this guy after they robbed him?

25 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

However you stop short for giving a reason why the attack continued beyond robbing him.

Homie doesn't work that way. She just spews race sewage all the time but never faces the truth.

8 hours ago, peenie said:

In the last 50 years since the libs took over the civil rights movements and have been spoon feeding you that garbage, the Asians and latinos have showed up and raced past you in numbers and wealth.  And they did it with tight family values, education and hard work.  That's it. That's the so called secret.  Has nothing at to do with skin color.  Now the Libs are trying to break down the latinos work ethic and their family unit and get them on the perpetual dole.  It's happening right in front of us for those who care to see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

He was white. End of discussion. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2019 at 2:06 AM, avoiding injuries said:

Yep, he was asking for it...mother focker thinks he can sit there and mind his own business without being attacked, having people finish their long jumps on top of him, treating him like a bicycle ramp, removing his clothes and straight up kicking the shiot out of him. Guy propably had just finished reading one of Peenie’s posts about not generalizing. 

He might've been minding his own business but he certainly wasn't minding his own safety.

It was pretty obvious something was about to go down. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what that something was probably going to be. 

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Hate

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2019 at 12:31 PM, Mookz said:

I thought for sure it was gonna be this.  :ninja:

If you dont conceal carry nowadays...im not sure what to tell you.  Sadly the left is continuing to restrict where we do this. Could you imagine being a thug in a gun free zone and being 99.999999% sure your victims are unarmed?  Its like a Golden Corral buffet.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

In the last 50 years since the libs took over the civil rights movements and have been spoon feeding you that garbage, the Asians and latinos have showed up and raced past you in numbers and wealth.  And they did it with tight family values, education and hard work.  That's it. That's the so called secret.  Has nothing at to do with skin color.  Now the Libs are trying to break down the latinos work ethic and their family unit and get them on the perpetual dole.  It's happening right in front of us for those who care to see.

Spoon feeding me what garbage? 

What exactly is incorrect? Please quote me so I can understand.

Minneapolis’ ‘Little Mogadishu’ Sees 56 Percent Increase in Violent Crimes Caused by Somali Gangs

BGN-Little-Mogadishu_840x480.jpg
Find what drives you at Beaman Auto!

•  
  •  
  •  

Violent crimes increased by more than 50 percent in 2018 in Minneapolis’ Cedar-Riverside neighborhood, nicknamed “little Mogadishu,” which authorities attribute to Somali gang activity in the area.

Buried in a recent Star Tribune article was the fact that violent crimes jumped from 54 in 2010 to 84 in 2018, an increase in roughly 56 percent. Authorities attribute the violence to rivalries between Somali gangs, such as the Somali Mafia, the Somali Outlaws, the Hot Boyz, and Madhibaan with Attitude, Alpha News reports.

According to a 2014 Southside Pride article, the Outlaws and Madhibaan with Attitude have a rivalry that stretches back years, and likely resulted in the murder of two Somali men in April 2014. That article notes that the summer of 2013 was a particularly bloody season for gang warfare, which produced at least 4 killings.

A 2013 CBS article detailed the involvement of the Outlaws, the Mafia, and another gang called the Lady Outlaws in a sex-trafficking ring that recruited and prostituted young girls, some of whom were under the age of 14, between 2000 and 2010. The ring was operated out of Minneapolis, Columbus, and Nashville, and resulted in the indictment of 30 individuals involved.

In 2008, the Minneapolis Police Department created a Somali liaison position to focus solely on addressing the issue. The department currently has 5 Somali-speaking officers to assist in outreach to the immigrant community. According an MPR report from the time, officers began to notice that Somali gangs were dividing themselves along the same clan lines of their war-torn country.

The issue first garnered national attention after a 2009 CBS News report titled “Rise of Somali Gangs Plagues Minneapolis,” though officers were still hesitant at the time to pin the crimes on Somali gang activity.

“It was all gang activity, totally, 100 percent,” Shukri Adan, a Somali community organizer, said of the murders of seven Somali men in a 10-month period. Adan was tasked with drafting a report for the City of Minneapolis in which he estimated that between 400 and 500 Somali men were involved in gangs.

“The police don’t want to say that but everybody else knows that,” he added.

The latest rise in violent crimes in the Cedar-Riverside area comes as a concern to many, considering that city leaders have started to invest in security upgrades and community-outreach programs. In May, for instance, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey announced that a high-rise apartment complex at the center of little Mogadishu would be receiving an $825,000 security upgrade, including fencing, key fobs, and numerous security cameras.

In December, the Minneapolis City Council voted to divert $43,000 from the Minneapolis Police Department to create a youth outreach team for the area, Minnesota Daily reports.

“Everybody’s gotten to the point where, hey, you know, we don’t need more police, we need more intervention,” one organizer in attendance said. Several businesses in the area have joined together to hire off-duty police officers to patrol the area, while others are donating food and beverages to hand out to youth roaming the streets.

The Star Tribune reports that the latest uptick in violent crimes is mostly due to a surge in robberies and assaults

if obama had a son, Hussain himself would require his maybe male kid to identify as a girl. Then shout it out to the world.

Stealing his phone and wallet is nothing compared to savagely beating, kicking and running him over after he was incapacitated and the robbery was long over with. 

None of those violent acts were done because he “carried all the wealth”.  They were done because those black people are savages who have no regard for human life.  I also suspect his skin color played a role. 

Anyway, that white guy could have been broke as fock for all they knew.   They had no idea if he was wealthy, but they undoubtedly knew he was white.  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Stealing his phone and wallet is nothing compared to savagely beating, kicking and running him over after he was incapacitated and the robbery was long over with. 

None of those violent acts were done because he “carried all the wealth”.  They were done because those black people are savages who have no regard for human life.  I also suspect his skin color played a role. 

Anyway, that white guy could have been broke as fock for all they knew.   They had no idea if he was wealthy, but they undoubtedly knew he was white.  

Maybe he was heading to a party dressed in Whiteface?