RLLD

If Obama had a son?

On 9/13/2019 at 5:58 PM, peenie said:

That video was really sad, just awful....those were horrible young men in that video. They are lost and I hope they get help before the jail finds them. I am really sorry that man was robbed and the bike ridden over him. I hope he finds justice. I also understand your fear, you're right, I'm not a white male and I'm afraid it's true, you are a target because you carry the wealth in the country.

Some (most) of us earned any wealth we have. So did my parents.  But I'm so glad I live in a time when that is held against us. You people who think like this suck and if this country goes down you'll have played a part. But rest assured, those white men will be counted on  to save it, once more.  

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some (most) of us earned any wealth we have. So did my parents.  But I'm so glad I live in a time when that is held against us. You people who think like this suck and if this country goes down you'll have played a part. But rest assured, those white men will be counted on  to save it, once more.  

My mom grew up in a house with no plumbing and dirt floors in the Appalachian Mtns.  My dad, born the son of a German immigrant/carpenter and a nurses aid, grew up in a modest rowhouse in Baltimore. My wife and I make about 175k combined and we both finished college while working. Im not an outlier either.

Youre full of sh!t Peenie.  If you are an able bodied black person today, YOU are making CHOICES that are leading to lack of success.  Anything else is bullsh!t.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

My mom grew up in a house with no plumbing and dirt floors in the Appalachian Mtns.  My dad, born the son of a German immigrant/carpenter and a nurses aid, grew up in a modest rowhouse in Baltimore. My wife and I make about 175k combined and we both finished college while working. Im not an outlier either.

Youre full of sh!t Peenie.  If you are an able bodied black person today, YOU are making CHOICES that are leading to lack of success.  Anything else is bullsh!t.

Yup. Excuses are over at this point. Your grandfather was held back because of his race? Sure. Your dad, some but not as bad. You? Nope. You're just a loser. I went in the Armed Services and then got a civil service job. Not a big deal. No shortage of minorities in either. Enough. 

8 hours ago, peenie said:

Spoon feeding me what garbage? 

What exactly is incorrect? Please quote me so I can understand.

That your skin color is holding you back.  It's not peenie, you can be whatever you want, but you have to work hard for it. 

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

That your skin color is holding you back.  It's not peenie, you can be whatever you want, but you have to work hard for it. 

I feel Peenie personally knows this.  Shes made numerous references about appreciating that she was able to be removed from a toxic environment at an early age.  But, shes compelled to stand up against the stereotypes and plight of those who werent as fortunate as her.  This includes the decades-old oppression by the Dems that is projected as white privilege and racism.

11 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Can you please quote my words in this thread where I've stated or even implied that my color or the boys in that video's color or anyone's color has held them back? Please quote anything in this thread that you directly think I was stating some sort of victimization based on color or race. What have I written that you disagree with specifically because I'm truly confused. 

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

Can you please quote my words in this thread where I've stated or even implied that my color or the boys in that video's color or anyone's color has held them back? Please quote anything in this thread that you directly think I was stating some sort of victimization based on color or race. What have I written that you disagree with specifically because I'm truly confused. 

You know what peenie, our statements in this thread have been reasonable. You did hint that black people are monetarily disenfranchised. I responded to that but really it was only a hint on your part. As always, your input is valuable.

49 minutes ago, peenie said:

color

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Timmy responds to what he thinks you said rather than what you actually said. If you call him on it he skunks off. It’s kind of his schtick. 

On 9/14/2019 at 9:20 PM, peenie said:

White males do carry the wealth in this country. I never said that you didn't work for it. Not sure why you all are triggered by the truth. Someone stated that because I'm black I wouldn't be a target, which is absolutely not true. Usually, the same race is targeted. I was simply seeing your point of view and agreeing as this guy was robbed for what seems no other reason than they felt he had money. 

Yes, but they beat him because he was White.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Timmy responds to what he thinks you said rather than what you actually said. If you call him on it he skunks off. It’s kind of his schtick. 

I don't think he ever called anyone's kids retarded. But you have 

Family off limits today? Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it loser. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Family off limits today? Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it loser. 

Coming from someone whose wife weighs 350 and whose kids are about as slow mentally as their fat mother is in a 400 yard dash. You calling someone a loser is just funny. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Coming from someone whose wife weighs 350 and whose kids are about as slow mentally as their fat mother is in a 400 yard dash. You calling someone a loser is just funny. 

About what I’d expect from a guy who got perma banned from a low rent lightly trafficked fantasy football message board for posting racial slurs. 

Peefoam. 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nope, she said it, but her other posts had other context so I took the whole into further consideration.  Plus peenie is a quality poster. You simply never get anything right in any context so you turn to trolling.  It's your schtick. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

About what I’d expect from a guy who got perma banned from a low rent lightly trafficked fantasy football message board for posting racial slurs. 

Peefoam. 

Exactly what I expect from Monkey Death Car who got perma banned for threatening to kill a republican.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Nope, she said it, but her other posts had other context so I took the whole into further consideration.  Plus peenie is a quality poster. You simply never get anything right in any context so you turn to trolling.  It's your schtick. 

Ever come up with that quote from Worms you and Strike promised? 

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

He only has one kid. That he didn't even want. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He only has one kid. That he didn't even want. 

Failed abortion? Sorry to hear that. I heard his parents went through that same thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, MDC said:

Ever come up with that quote from Worms you and Strike promised? 

I don't remember.  I guess the geek club has more place in your life than it does in mine.   :dunno:

I wonder how much Peenie has offered RLLD do delete this thread.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

I wonder how much Peenie has offered RLLD do delete this thread.

Nothing in terms of money, as in her eyes black people are not allowed to make any money. Maybe she offered him a car wash? :dunno:

I'm still waiting for the quote. :bench:

On 9/15/2019 at 12:20 AM, peenie said:

White males do carry the wealth in this country. I never said that you didn't work for it. Not sure why you all are triggered by the truth. Someone stated that because I'm black I wouldn't be a target, which is absolutely not true. Usually, the same race is targeted. I was simply seeing your point of view and agreeing as this guy was robbed for what seems no other reason than they felt he had money. 

I already quoted it once. :dunno:

And you flat out agreed that the assumption of carrying wealth gives others the feeling they have the right to try to take it.  And I said that the Libs have fed the baloney that all white people are carrying money (that maybe they didn't even earn, they got it for being white) to keep diviseness afloat.

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

you flat out agreed that the assumption of carrying wealth gives others the feeling they have the right to try to take it.

You missed this:  this guy was robbed for what seems no other reason than they felt he had money

I did not state that I agreed that those guys had a right to take his money. I felt that you guys were thinking they robbed him because he was white and I was stating that they robbed him because they thought he had money not just because he was white. Meaning, they didn't just beat him because they don't like white people, they were trying to get money because they felt he had things they might want. Meaning, he's white it's likely he is carrying something of value.

I did not state that I felt because he may be carrying something of value it was right to take it.

If robbers targeted Chase Bank instead of We B Kids Clothing store and I stated the robbers chose the bank because it has more money inside of it, that doesn't mean I think it's right for robbers to steal. Do you see the difference? I was simply explaining why I felt the boys were robbing the man not approving of the crime nor even making excuses for it.

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

You missed this:  this guy was robbed for what seems no other reason than they felt he had money

I did not state that I agreed that those guys had a right to take his money. I felt that you guys were thinking they robbed him because he was white and I was stating that they robbed him because they thought he had money not just because he was white. Meaning, they didn't just beat him because they don't like white people, they were trying to get money because they felt he had things they might want. Meaning, he's white it's likely he is carrying something of value.

I did not state that I felt because he may be carrying something of value it was right to take it.

If robbers targeted Chase Bank instead of We B Kids Clothing store and I stated the robbers chose the bank because it has more money inside of it, that doesn't mean I think it's right for robbers to steal. Do you see the difference? I was simply explaining why I felt the boys were robbing the man not approving of the crime nor even making excuses for it.

Robbed because they felt he had money ? Beaten because he was white?

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

…….

peenie, and all I said was the left has been spoonfeeding the black community garbage about the white community to keep us apart (like we all have money). And that led to situations like this. I'll stand by that. 

And I agreed that your statements as a whole condemned the act. :dunno:

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

Ok, so they robbed him for his phone and money.  Why did that beat him repeatedly after he was rendered defenseless? 

On 9/15/2019 at 8:05 AM, Fireballer said:

If you dont conceal carry nowadays...im not sure what to tell you.  Sadly the left is continuing to restrict where we do this. Could you imagine being a thug in a gun free zone and being 99.999999% sure your victims are unarmed?  Its like a Golden Corral buffet.

Yep. And scenes like this are a strong argument in favor of hi cap mags. 

I believe within the last two years I watched a news report about a black guy who had a nice sports car and was robbed of it at a gas station. He said he handed over the car keys and they shot him anyway. He was almost in tears as he relived the story while sitting in his wheelchair. He didn't know why they shot him because he didn't resist them at all. He was black and robbers were black. There is no understanding the criminal mind.

You all ever heard of The Marshmallow Test? Pretty much explains everything that’s happening here. Along with the other 50 stories that get posted every week. 

https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/11/racial-differences-in-self-control/

At its most basic level, self-control is the ability to not do something you want to do in pursuance of a more long term goal. Our need for self-control arises from the fact that, generally speaking, we prefer current rewards to future rewards.  For instance, if given the choice, most people would prefer to be given $1,000 today rather than a year from now. This is true of basically everyone: if the immediate and future reward are the same, our tendency is to choose the immediate reward. It’s when the future reward is greater than the immediate reward that self-control comes into play. Everyone would prefer to have $1,000 now instead of next year, but there is some amount of money that we would prefer to get in a year over getting $1,000 today. That amount might be $1,100 for some people, and $10,000 for others. The exact amount will depend on how strong your preference for immediate rewards is. This preference will be stronger in some people than others, and this will lead to important differences in how their lives turn out.

Measuring self-control

Before looking at how people vary in self-control, let’s take a moment to consider how self-control is measured. The most famous measure of self-control is the so called Marshmallow experiment. The premise is simple: sit a kid in a room with a marshmallow and tell them that if they wait in the room for X amount of time without eating the marshmallow they will get 2 marshmallows instead of one. The longer the kid can wait the better they are at delaying gratification and so the more self-control they have. This sometimes sounds silly to adults, but, as can be seen in the video below, for small children this is no easy task:

Of course, not all kids like marshmallows and so researchers use lots of different treats, but you get the idea: self-control is experimentally measured by allowing people to choose between a small benefit now and a larger one later. The same principle can be applied to adults. However, adults are usually offered some amount of money now and a larger amount later rather than marshmallows.

Self-control can also be measured with surveys that ask people about how often they engage in the kind of behavior we would expect from people with high or low self-control. Obviously, people can lie on self-report measures, but in general this has not proven to be a significant problem with measuring self-control. As will be seen, both experimental and survey based measures of self-control predict life outcomes.

Why do Blacks Lack Self Control?

There are some good reasons to think that Blacks have lower self-control than Whites partly for genetic reasons. As we have already seen, these racial gaps appear early in life, have been found all over the world, and persist after controlling for socio-economic status.

Moreover, as we saw when reviewing Polderman et al. (2009), some of the same alleles that explain IQ variation also explain self-control variation and, as gone over elsewhere on this site, Blacks have lower IQ than Whites for genetic reasons.

These two  facts are more important than they might at first appear: if the races differ in IQ for genetic reasons then the only way they could not differ in self-control as well is if the portion of their genome which impacts self-control but not IQ differed racially in a way that “made up” for the self-control gap that would be caused by IQ related genes. This is possible but would only happen in the face of some very powerful evolutionary pressures for which there is no evidence.

On top of this, as was discussed previously, self-control is significantly heritable and living in the same home doesn’t seem to make individuals any more similar than average in terms of self-control. The inert influence of the home environment makes it unlikely that racial differences could be caused by shared environmental factors. The significant heritability of self-control, and its polygenic nature, also makes it less likely that the environment alone explains the Black/White self-control gap.

Finally, the molecular genetic evidence which currently exists on self-control supports the hereditarian viewpoint. As I said before, we don’t know the identities of most genes involved in self-control. However, a handful of gene variants have been shown to associate with impulsive behavior and they are all more common in Blacks than in Whites (Minkov and Bond, 2015; Alt-Hypothesis).

You guys wanna take a guess which kids had to have that marshmallow RIGHT NOW?

Not only did the Black kids eat the marshmallows immediately, they stole the white kids marshmallows, beat them, and ran them over with bicycles.

It's okay though, because white kids carry the majority of marshmallows.

• Haha 2

This thread went in a direction I did not expect, it is rather interesting though....

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's okay though, because white kids carry the majority of marshmallows.

I never ever stated that. I'd appreciate if you would stop making it seem that anyone even implied it other than yourselves.

Criminals steal, not black people. I am black, I do not steal, nor do any of my friends or family. I think you watch black football players each week that do not steal and excel in their profession and earn their income. Maybe it's you all that have brainwashed since you can't seem to separate black from criminal. Perhaps the right has made you stupid.

IQ, self-control...none of these things are related to race because race does not exist. There is 1 race, the human race.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's not about stealing, Peenie. It's about behaving like fukking savage animals. Demand better of Black youth instead of making excuses for them.

I made an observation not an excuse.

Your inability to read what I've written and understand my point of view is frightening. Many of you are unable to see past your own opinions.

Not arguing with you all anymore about this topic.

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

I never ever stated that. I'd appreciate if you would stop making it seem that anyone even implied it other than yourselves.

Criminals steal, not black people. I am black, I do not steal, nor do any of my friends or family. I think you watch black football players each week that do not steal and excel in their profession and earn their income. Maybe it's you all that have brainwashed since you can't seem to separate black from criminal. Perhaps the right has made you stupid.

IQ, self-control...none of these things are related to race because race does not exist. There is 1 race, the human race.

You know animals that are the same species can have wildly different traits right? A golden retriever and a Rottweiler have the same amount of chromosomes.