RLLD

If Obama had a son?

19 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Be a voice for change. Demand better.

Start by calling out these shitty fathers. If he's got more than one baby mama, give no puss

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Start by calling out these shitty fathers. If he's got more than one baby mama, give no puss

Candace Owens does all the time and they hate her for it. They'd rather remain under the racist spell of low expectations that the democrats offer. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You know animals that are the same species can have wildly different traits right? A golden retriever and a Rottweiler have the same amount of chromosomes.

If you'd like to equate humans as breeds then Africans are mutts of dogs with dark fur. A few of those dogs left Africa and became separate breeds from the rest and their traits became unique.

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You all demand better. I am no different than you all are. I have no more control other than my own friends and family. Do you think I personally know those men in the video??? WTF?? I can't do anything more than you can do. It's like me telling you to stop kids from shooting up the schools or stop dying from opioids or stop vaping. I don't have a platform. Stop pointing fingers at me, point them right back at yourself. If you can't do anything other than live your life, neither can I!

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I never ever stated that. I'd appreciate if you would stop making it seem that anyone even implied it other than yourselves.

Criminals steal, not black people. I am black, I do not steal, nor do any of my friends or family. I think you watch black football players each week that do not steal and excel in their profession and earn their income. Maybe it's you all that have brainwashed since you can't seem to separate black from criminal. Perhaps the right has made you stupid.

IQ, self-control...none of these things are related to race because race does not exist. There is 1 race, the human race.

You absolutely stated that whites control the vast majority of wealth.  Marshmallows are a metaphor for wealth.  I'm not arguing it is not true in the US, but you did state it.  :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

If you'd like to equate humans as breeds then Africans are mutts of dogs with dark fur. A few of those dogs left Africa and became separate breeds from the rest and their traits became unique.

Huh? That’s not what I’m saying, I’m just saying it’s perfectly reasonable to assume there are different personality traits between races. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Huh? That’s not what I’m saying, I’m just saying it’s perfectly reasonable to assume there are different personality traits between races. 

And I'm saying that there is no such thing as race. It's made up. It is not based in biology. It's a social construct. I've taken graduate level genetics. Europeans are closer to Africans than any other group.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

And I'm saying that there is no such thing as race. It's made up. It is not based in biology. It's a social construct. I've taken graduate level genetics. Europeans are closer to Africans than any other group.

Osteologists can tell what race someone is just by looking at their bones, it isn’t made up. If there can be physical differences between races there can be mental ones too. 

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

You all demand better. I am no different than you all are. I have no more control other than my own friends and family. Do you think I personally know those men in the video??? WTF?? I can't do anything more than you can do. It's like me telling you to stop kids from shooting up the schools or stop dying from opioids or stop vaping. I don't have a platform. Stop pointing fingers at me, point them right back at yourself. If you can't do anything other than live your life, neither can I!

I do. And shitty fathers are ostracized in my group of family and friends. Maybe that plays a part in there being less of them. The number one issue black people need to be confronting is their family structure, most notably the no show or bad fathers. Instead we hear more about the police. Which do you think is the bigger, more destructive problem in the black community? Ever wonder why the left never, ever tackles that issue? I've said it before, I'll say it 1000 more times: If the police are the big problem in your life or community, the police aren't the big problem. 

• Thanks 2

It's certainly true that genetically, on average blacks are less intelligent than white.  But that doesn't mean all whites are smarter, and I'm confident that the Bell Curve difference doesn't explain the huge disparity in violent crimes.

It is also known that the frontal lobe of men doesn't fully form until around the age of 25.  The frontal lobe controls impulse control.  This is laid out in the award-winning book "Yes, Your Teenager is Crazy," which I highly recommend if you have kids near or at teen age.

IMO the big difference, which has been beaten to near death here (pardon the pun), is behavioral:  the lack of father involvement, the low expectations of liberalism, the alienation by society of successful blacks as "Uncle Toms," etc.

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You absolutely stated that whites control the vast majority of wealth.  Marshmallows are a metaphor for wealth.  I'm not arguing it is not true in the US, but you did state it.  :thumbsup:

Actually, that is not what I said:

you are a target because you carry the wealth in the country

Keep in mind I was responding to people who felt the attacks were racist in motive. My point was IMO the robbing in the video was not racist and that the man wasn't attacked simply because he was a white guy but rather to rob him of his belongings. That he is perceived to have money since he is a white male.

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Osteologists can tell what race someone is just by looking at their bones, it isn’t made up. If there can be physical differences between races there can be mental ones too. 

There are no races. These girls are twins. Just because society has defined race does not mean it exists in biology. Hair color, hair texture, skin color, eye color and shape are not all that we are.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Keep in mind I was responding to people who felt the attacks were racist in motive. My point was IMO the robbing in the video was not racist and that the man wasn't attacked simply because he was a white guy but rather to rob him of his belongings. That he is perceived to have money since he is a white male.

You absolutely tacitly implied "vast majority of" in your sentence, please stop.

Anyway, if he is perceived to have money because he is a white male, is it OK to similarly profile a young black male as being a risk to commit violence?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

You absolutely tacitly implied "vast majority of" in your sentence, please stop.

Anyway, if he is perceived to have money because he is a white male, is it OK to similarly profile a young black male as being a risk to commit violence?

I did not condone the act, I was explaining what I saw. Black males do statistically commit more crimes. That is a fact. I'd argue though...that there are probably more traits than simply black males. How about, poor males with low education, with emotional problems and lack of father and strong family bonds. It's probably not just black skin.

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

why wont you address the beating during and after the "robbing"?  Seemed pretty hate driven, no ? I'd say the robbing was nothing more than an added bonus to attacking a guy for being white. 

The video pretty much shows that. These boys where having a blast. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If you don't think the attack in that video was a racist attack, you just might be a racist.

Meh, I dont presume to know what is in peoples hearts, I hesitate to do so.....when I look around and read and hear the absolute bullshit about "hate crimes" or "white patriarchy" or "white privilege"  I want to fight against it, not do it as well......to progress we have to stop pretending everything is racism, its sick, perverse and counter productive

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Meh, I dont presume to know what is in peoples hearts, I hesitate to do so.....when I look around and read and hear the absolute bullshit about "hate crimes" or "white patriarchy" or "white privilege"  I want to fight against it, not do it as well......to progress we have to stop pretending everything is racism, its sick, perverse and counter productive

I agree.

But that attack was racist as fukk.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I agree.

But that attack was racist as fukk.

It was. I wonder if the police are looking at the video like they do in Law and Order or if this is just another black hate crime on another day?

13 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Be a voice for change. Demand better.

I think this needs to come from the community "leaders", I doubt Peenie subscribes or defends the behaviors we see every day.  It needs to come from activists, local community leaders(and I think it does), government reps.....its has to come from the top.

The problem we have is a multi-generational disintegration of the AA family from drugs, incarceration, governmental policy(thanks democrats) and social activists who only exploit. How we overcome that is not some simple thing, I think Trump is on the right track....start with jobs, get people employed and progressing economically.....if we can at least start there, more progress is at least possible

15 hours ago, peenie said:

You continue to focus on the robbery instead of the brutal attack.  The dude was utterly defenseless after they robbed him and they kept coming back to beat, kick and run over him.  You think they did all that because they thought he was rich?  

If it's assumed you carry the wealth and are a target, I guess you should carry something else 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

If you don't think the attack in that video was a racist attack, you just might be a racist.

White guys have money so any attack is racially motivated.  We finally have 100% agreement in a thread about race.

just saw this for first time. focking makes your blood boil. the best part of these animals is they are the biggest poosays in the world when one on one. they only pull this sh;t when in a retard pack where odds are way stacked in their favor. i know one of them would have had my pocket knife in their jugular.

id like to focking kill that one in blue who punches like a bi;tch.