Sign in to follow this  
Redlegs

Amari Cooper Trade?

We start 2 WR's, 1RB, 1WR/RB, and 1WR/RB/TE!!! My WR's are Amari Cooper, Lockett, Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, and Marvin Jones Jr. My RB's are Kamara, Damien Williams, Brieda, and Cohen. That being said would you trade Cooper and Delanie Walker for Kenny Golladay, Mixon, and O.J. Howard? Thanks for any and all help!!!

Why are you wasting time asking instead of hitting the ACCEPT button?

HURRY before he comes to his senses!

You get a good rb without having to give one. That’s usually a good sign. Do it as long as you don’t love Cooper as an all-year long breakout prospect.

I just can’t belive you had to ask twice. 

I'm going to say NO.  TE are the gold mines this season, there's only a few that have big scoring potential, Delanie being one of them.  None of the players you are getting are much of an upside to what you already have.  Unless you can pick up Detroits TE off the waiver or Andrews (TE), don't give away yours. 

I would consider it if you already have a decent TE.  If you don't, don't give up one.  Mixon is your upside but, Imo, Oj Howard is a decent downgrade from Delanie.  Brate just has too much influence in that offense right now.  Shoot, OJ felt like he didn't even play last week. 

17 minutes ago, vino said:

Shoot, OJ felt like he didn't even play last week. 

Howard isn't even a consideration in this deal.  Maybe a speculative bench stash and hope he becomes more a part of the offense, but the real trade is Cooper and Walker for Mixon and Golladay, and I'd do that every time.

Even if he doesn't have another TE, he can pick up C.J. Uzomah as a free agent and stay afloat at the position until something better comes along.

Do the trade.... you don’t have to start a TE. I don’t know why vino is worried about u losing Walker.

6 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

Do the trade.... you don’t have to start a TE. I don’t know why vino is worried about u losing Walker.

I see your point.  For me, 22 pts last week in ppr is what I'm worry about. Kenny Golladay, he is <Lockett and <= to Allen Rob.  Mixon is < Kamara and <>= Damien. It's an upgrade at RB, not much at WR but def not enough of an upgrade to give a proven TE up to replace the TE position.  The only way Delanie isn't a top 6 TE this year is by injury.  OJ could get him some points, or none. 

It's not a bad trade offer.  Just not one I'd do given his wr and rb roster with no TE to sub.  Kenny and Mixon won't make up for that if Delanie stays healthy.  imo

52 minutes ago, Redlegs said:

By the way Austin Hooper is a FA and Jared Cook was dropped!!!

What the actual fork???

Pick up Hooper immediately!!!!  He's a top 5 TE!!!!