scottybo

Trading for Julio

In a dynasty league ($100 budget), who would you rather trade for Julio Jones ($30):

Aaron Jones ($6)

Josh Jacobs ($18)

We start 2 RB and 3 WR.  My rbs are David Johnson, James Conner, Aaron Jones, Josh Jacobs and WRs are Juju, Beckham, Josh Gordon and Sterling Shepard.  The julio owner is willing to give him up for a cheaper, younger RB/WR that he will be able to keep next year. 

I'm in position to make a run at the title this year so who would you rather trade?

26 minutes ago, scottybo said:

In a dynasty league ($100 budget), who would you rather trade for Julio Jones ($30):

Aaron Jones ($6)

Josh Jacobs ($18)

We start 2 RB and 3 WR.  My rbs are David Johnson, James Conner, Aaron Jones, Josh Jacobs and WRs are Juju, Beckham, Josh Gordon and Sterling Shepard.  The julio owner is willing to give him up for a cheaper, younger RB/WR that he will be able to keep next year. 

I'm in position to make a run at the title this year so who would you rather trade?

If you can get Julio for Aaron, that's a deal I'd be Jonesing for...

Yeah thats who i was leaning towards.  The dynasty aspect is what makes it more difficult.  Aaron Jones price would probably go up to $8-9 next year, while Jacobs would go to $21-22; making jones more keepable.   But you play to win this year, and Julio makes my team that much better

I'd trade Jones for Jones but I don't see why he would take the deal? I've never done auction or Dynasty so my opinion is prolly irrelevant...lol

The only reason he would do this is because the rest his team is pretty poor.  He probably needs to start thinking about rebuilding his team and trading high price guys for low price keepers is how you do it.