Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Happy Football Day Week 2!

Game for me is of course KC vs. Rayduhs

Fantasy wise...

The obvious...Davante Adams to show why he was a first rounder

The fingers crossed,hope I look good....Dante Pettis to regain #1 receiver duties for San Fran and make Shanahan's quotes about him this week be true.

Week 2: a new hope.

I am a systems guy and have a lot of stock in rams, vikes, philly, pitt, nos, clev (on speculation).  last week as a big disappointment.

Packers - Vikes and Seahawks - Steelers are the two non rooting interest games I will be checking.

Really looking forward to Eagles - Falcons on SNF but I wish they started at 8 so I could get to bed before midnight.

NE/Miami

Okay, just kidding.

Obviously, Denver/Chicago.  We can't afford to go in the hole -0-2.  Our Defense got killed last week, which was supposed to be the strength of the team.  Looking forward to seeing if last week was an anomaly or if our D isn't as good as we thought it would be. 

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Cowboys/Redskins!

Hope that McLaurin kid can make some noise again

31 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Hope that McLaurin kid can make some noise again

Me too.  Picked him up on waivers in my dynasty league.  Not playing him but hoping he becomes a consistent performer.

Giants need to start Jones to figure out whether they need to draft a QB with the first overall pick next year.

Jaguars going toe to toe with a division opponent on the road with a chance to kick the XP to tie and probably go to OT and you opt to go for two and lose the game. :doh:

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Giants need to start Jones to figure out whether they need to draft a QB with the first overall pick next year.

Giants are fighting with the dolphins for last place. 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Giants are fighting with the dolphins for last place. 

Maybe the Fins can trade them Rosen?

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Me too.  Picked him up on waivers in my dynasty league.  Not playing him but hoping he becomes a consistent performer.

Another good game,today was his birthday

46 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

😂 @ the Giants. Looking like they could very well not win a game this season 

They still have to play the Dolphins...

How in the hell was McLaurin available in a dynasty league?

8 minutes ago, posty said:

How in the hell was McLaurin available in a dynasty league?

Dunno.  Not only that but I had the 2nd pick on the WW.  The guy ahead of me.picked the pats defense.  Defenses are insignificant in this league.  They average about 5 points a week. 

Friendless Fockin losers once again in here on a beautiful summer Sunday afternoon with football on trying to troll me. Lol. We're on to Tampa! 

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Relax. The Giants looked great today.

#tankfortua

You sound like a Pats fan worried about losing to Eli in the SB for a third time. :)

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Relax. The Giants looked great today.

#tankfortua

You sound like “a friendless loser”. Nvm the fact that it takes 10 seconds to post here while you’re on the sh1tter 🤣

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You sound like “a friendless loser”. Nvm the fact that it takes 10 seconds to post here while you’re on the sh1tter 🤣

You shitt a lot then. Mostly because you're full of it. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You shitt a lot then. Mostly because you're full of it. 

Sucks being a loser doesn’t it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sucks being a loser doesn’t it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Good one. For you. And teenage girls emoji like that. 

Dunno.  Not only that but I had the 2nd pick on the WW.  The guy ahead of me.picked the pats defense.  Defenses are insignificant in this league.  They average about 5 points a week. 

I went against the Pats defense this week.

Shutout, 7 sacks, 4 INTs 2 TDs

dude made a great pick. 

I have the high score in the league this week but am having to worry about getting eclipsed if Odell Beckham goes off.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good one. For you. And teenage girls emoji like that. 

Sorry but only winners get to speak. Might want to wait outside us grownups to finish talking 👶 

• Like 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Sorry but only winners get to speak. Might want to wait outside us grownups to finish talking 👶 

How was your summer football Sunday? Must have been a blast thinking about little old me. I can assure you I wasn't thinking about you. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How was your summer football Sunday? Must have been a blast thinking about little old me. I can assure you I wasn't thinking about you. 

Out of all the people here I think we can all agree that you are the one who thinks the most about the people here. Hence, why you post same sh1t in different threads. Or why you think people think about you when posting 🤣🤣🤣

have fun obsessing loser 👶

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Out of all the people here I think we can all agree that you are the one who thinks the most about the people here. Hence, why you post same sh1t in different threads. Or why you think people think about you when posting 🤣🤣🤣

have fun obsessing loser 👶

Giberish. All this time spent by yourself is Fockin with your mind. Get out once in a while. Try and make some friends. You're brother in law and your dogs don't count. You don't have your imaginary cancer patients to keep you company anymore. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

You sound like a Pats fan worried about losing to Eli in the SB for a third time. :)

So very wounded.

My fantasy team played against the Pats defense that threw up 41 points. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Giberish. All this time spent by yourself is Fockin with your mind. Get out once in a while. Try and make some friends. You're brother in law and your dogs don't count. You don't have your imaginary cancer patients to keep you company anymore. 

Lol sure bud. If that helps you keep your sanity then think that all you want. Probably spent more Friday night out bar hopping with friends than you make all week. Have fun trying to keep your sanity. I’ll keep enjoying my weekend :cheers:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

as a Mahomie owner, it kinda sucks when he posts a 40 spot in the 2nd quarter, and then doesn't have to do anything the rest of the game

Think about the all the "OVERS" bet today (53)...you're feeling pretty good with 38 at the half and then.........Vegas strikes again.

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I went against the Pats defense this week.

Shutout, 7 sacks, 4 INTs 2 TDs

dude made a great pick. 

I have the high score in the league this week but am having to worry about getting eclipsed if Odell Beckham goes off.

I need Julio to sh1t the bed tonight. Currently winning but by only 7. Hoping Phillys defense shuts him down