Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Where is JuJu?

12 minutes ago, mgirgent said:

To be fair hes had blah blah blah...

To be fair, he's only a decent WR2/3 going forward in a 16 team league (or larger).

And that brings us back to DOH!

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

What part of third-string camp arm at QB is confusing to you? Tomlin can only work with what he has 

I don't give two shiits.  Dink and dunk is for pansies.  Are you a pansy?

Hey Ju-ju, wanna go get a pic-i-nic basket? I mean, since aren't a #1 WR in this league?

Ok Yogi.

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't give two shiits.  Dink and dunk is for pansies.  Are you a pansy?

Great retort

for an inferior QB you would think these short passes, wr screens, etc which are JUJU specialty would be used more than just 1-7.

I think the 7-75 Td game vs Ravens and having Rudolph as qb will be more of the norm. Really stinks so far though but he has a couple of good games, 2 avg, and 2 stinkers so far in 6 games

On 10/14/2019 at 3:43 PM, oldtimer said:

You certainly can't trade him.  I've tried.  Seriously, with their QB situation, he has the value of a waiver wire TE. 

I still don't know how I pulled this off, but I packaged him with Andrews to a TE-needy team last week (before the Rudolph injury) and got MThomas in return.

Still think he puts up better numbers than he has so far, but I'm definitely glad to be off of that rollercoaster.

32 minutes ago, zftcg said:

I still don't know how I pulled this off, but I packaged him with Andrews to a TE-needy team last week (before the Rudolph injury) and got MThomas in return.

Still think he puts up better numbers than he has so far, but I'm definitely glad to be off of that rollercoaster.

Wow.  That's not a bad deal at all!  That could be a league winning type of deal for you. 

9 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Wow.  That's not a bad deal at all!  That could be a league winning type of deal for you. 

Fingers crossed. Best part is his WR2 is OBJ, and if he had pushed back hard on Thomas I probably would have accepted him instead. So much happier with the deal I got.

Back to the topic at hand, I'm fairly confident that by the end of the year we'll look back and JuJu will be a WR2, but there will be a few more Maalox Moments along the way.

Shuster is a talented WR, that being said I don`t expect much more than a #3 production at best.