Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Falcons: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Eagles: LB Kamu Grugier-Hill, QB Nate Sudfeld, OT Jordan Mailata, C Nate Herbig, OT Matt Pryor, DE Shareef Miller, DE Daeshon Hall

Falcons: WR Olamide Zaccheaus, RB Brian Hill, CB Jordan Miller, RB Qadree Ollison, OT John Wetzel, OT Matt Gono, DT Deadrin Senat

Find a website that lets you make prop bets and bet the house on whatever Calvin ridleys overs are. My opponent needs 30ppr points to beat me and I simply cannot have nice things, especially facing a prime time player. This is a stone cold lock he has 30+. 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Find a website that lets you make prop bets and bet the house on whatever Calvin ridleys overs are. My opponent needs 30ppr points to beat me and I simply cannot have nice things, especially facing a prime time player. This is a stone cold lock he has 30+. 

You can't play reverse psychology with the fates.

Hoping for another big game from D-Jax.  ....So he'll go 2 for 23 tonight. 

This qb play is very shaky. Lots of missed throws from guys who make a bunch of money and are assumed to be awesome. I’ve been skeptical of Ryan for what feels like forever because he has always had some ugly lows. However, I expect more from healthy Wentz.

At least Ryan just threw a rope.

Theres Ridley right on track. Telling you guys, I have magic powers. It’s foregone conclusion when it’s a guy in prime time vs me no matter how many points he needs.

I tried to make you guys some money, it’s lock. 

I think I’m done with FF after this year. When you are so unlucky that you can call a flex player scoring 30 on you, it’s time to quit. It’s like pushing a square boulder uphill.

20 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I think I’m done with FF after this year. When you are so unlucky that you can call a flex player scoring 30 on you, it’s time to quit. It’s like pushing a square boulder uphill.

of my 5 leagues:

ben

wentz in 2

brees

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Theres Ridley right on track. Telling you guys, I have magic powers. It’s foregone conclusion when it’s a guy in prime time vs me no matter how many points he needs.

I tried to make you guys some money, it’s lock. 

I'd say Ridley is a lot better than your average flex player.   I felt this kid had a LOT of upside.  hes showing it today

Nice alligator arms by Agholor, could cost me the win.

15 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

of my 5 leagues:

ben- Out for the season

wentz in 2- at  least he came back in.

brees- Out for 6 weeks

rough start...

59 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

rough start...

At least they're just QBs.  You can stream matchups for a while until you settle on a replacement you like.