Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

J. Ramsey - argument THAT bad?!

whats going on is he'll be a patriot by Friday and we can start talking perfect season 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

Supposedly he "got hot" about Marrone not challenging a drop?

What's going on?

Probably sick of playing for a bad head coach. There is a ton of poor coaching going on and has been for a while. I don't think NFL teams have the best people as head coaches, they mostly have people who just really want to be head coaches. Most people don't want to spend 16 hours a day 7 days a week at their job. 

• Like 1

There should be a line around the block of teams trying to throw draft picks at them for Ramsey. You don’t get guys like that available very often. Whoever can trade for and pay him needs to have a hat in the ring.

The Jags will clean house after this season.  Coach and GM will be gone.  Khan has patience, but neither Coach, nor GM, have done anything to make an owner believe they can turn this around. 

There are a ton of teams who will line up for Ramsey.  It will need to be a team with cap room, or flexibility.  Prior to the season, there was a rumor the Raiders were trying to trade for him.  I'm assuming he wants to play for a winning organization, but how many of those have the salary cap space to sign him to a league changing contract?  Plus, the Jags aren't going to want to deal him to someone like the Patriots.  He's worth more than the final pick in Round One.  If Oakland is willing, they could still obtain a decent pick and Ramsey can get his extension.  The best of both worlds.  If he's willing to play out this season on his rookie deal to play for a contender, under an agreement he cannot be tagged after the season, then someone like the Patriots, Seahawks, Rams, Saints.....  There are numerous teams who could become a lot better in a single day.  I guess it depends on how bad, and how soon, he wants his money. 

On 9/16/2019 at 6:09 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Probably sick of playing for a bad head coach. There is a ton of poor coaching going on and has been for a while. I don't think NFL teams have the best people as head coaches, they mostly have people who just really want to be head coaches. Most people don't want to spend 16 hours a day 7 days a week at their job. 

well, being an NFL head coach isnt just about coaching.

you also need to kiss the owners a**, spend time with the owner, and basically set expectations for them, and the fans. 

sometimes the best coaches arent coaches because they dont do a great job on all that other stuff that's not technically part of the job.

I bet there are 10+ coaches out there who would be better nfl head coaches, but wont get the chance because they dont do those 'other' things well.

1 hour ago, Beyond Chaos said:

"Rams"ey to the Rams.  What's next Antonio Brown to the Browns?

Or Tom Brady to the 49ers?

I'm not a big follower of hockey, but one of my life's most major disappointments is that Miroslav Satan never got traded to the Devils.