Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Steve Young is right: The Pats are going to the SB again.... ugh....

Steve Young recently blurted out that he already has NE in the Super Bow this year.  It pains me to admit it but I see NO reason whatsoever why you cant safely bank on Voldemort & Darth Sidious reaching and probably winning the SB yet again.  Who the !@#$ in the putrid AFC has a prayer to beat them?  Ummm.... Ummmm.... please dont say the Chiefs.  They are a "John Madden video game" offense but they have a horrible D and wont win a road game in the playoffs.  Who else?  Ummm.. oh damn.  No one.  Nada. Ravens?  Please.  Chargers?  Yeah, right.  The Bills?  Sure.

I dont know if I should be impressed by NE being this good for so long or disgusted by how truly awful the AFC and the AFC East has been for the last 10+ years.  Its amazing.  Move the Pats to the NFC East.  Get them OUT of the AFC. 

I say:  Pats  beat Rams again since he Rams will get their by default but they arent that good so they'll lose again.  Getting boring, really boring.

1 minute ago, RoadLizard said:

Steve Young recently blurted out that he already has NE in the Super Bow this year.  It pains me to admit it but I see NO reason whatsoever why you cant safely bank on Voldemort & Darth Sidious reaching and probably winning the SB yet again.  Who the !@#$ in the putrid AFC has a prayer to beat them?  Ummm.... Ummmm.... please dont say the Chiefs.  They are a "John Madden video game" offense but they have a horrible D and wont win a road game in the playoffs.  Who else?  Ummm.. oh damn.  No one.  Nada. Ravens?  Please.  Chargers?  Yeah, right.  The Bills?  Sure.

I dont know if I should be impressed by NE being this good for so long or disgusted by how truly awful the AFC and the AFC East has been for the last 10+ years.  Its amazing.  Move the Pats to the NFC East.  Get them OUT of the AFC. 

I say:  Pats  beat Rams again since he Rams will get their by default but they arent that good so they'll lose again.  Getting boring, really boring.

Going out on a limb with that Pats Super Bowl prediction.

• Like 1

I love seeing brady succeed. He is in uncharted territory as far as age goes. 

• Thanks 1

3 First ballot HOF QB's in the NFL right now. Ben, Brees, Brady. 

If you think that either Brown or Gordon are going to still be playing by the end of the regular season, then it makes sense to think they might go to another Super Bowl.

If you're more rational, you're picking up Phillip Dorsett now while he's cheap.

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FYP.

You are correct.  

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Good lord you are a whiny hysterical c**t.

No, I'm not. You never reply like that if someone else said exactly the same thing. You're my number one stalker. Congrats. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I'm not. You never reply like that if someone else said exactly the same thing. You're my number one stalker. Congrats. 

My comment was directed at the OP, dumbass :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Hmmm. This post should be reported.  Maybe I will. How old are you? 7? Maybe 10? Is everything OK? I suggest doubling the Zoloft dosage and revisit in a few weeks.  Go stalk someone else, weirdo. 😋

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Pot calling the kettle black it seems.

A champ game showdown between Patriots and Chiefs seems inevitable and I can’t wait. Patriots 32 Chiefs 17 though.

wow Lizzy ... this has been going on for a Looooooong time. It's gotta be fockin demoralizing.

win the SB again?

Go undefeated again?

Brady MVP again?

maybe undefeated and lose superbowl again? that one's really about the best outcome for non pats fans... but then the history books just keep filling up... it's kinda like they either win a SB or win every focking game of the year but the SB.