FootballT

Pick up Shepard?

Non PPR -  I have Desean Jackson and Gallup on the bench with injuries.  Sterling Shepard is available on waivers and NY just announced they are starting Daniels at QB.  Does it make sense to drop DJax or Gallup for Sterling Shepard (to use later)?

No

I probably wouldn't.  Gallup should only be out 2-4 weeks I think and he is a STUD, he'll get snatched up quickly if you cut him.  As for DJAX, it seems like he is always going to be an injury risk, but man, he's electric when he's available.  I think there's still too many questions about Jones, although he is definitely an upgrade over Eli.  The way I judge it is that if you were in my league, and dropped either of those guys, I'd probably drop Shepard to pick one of them up.  I hope this helps and good luck!  Help with mine please?

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/488894-m-brown-and-d-montgomery-for-mike-evans-whir/

It just got a lot closer between the always-injured DeSean Jackson and the #1 WR of the Giants with the naming of Daniel Jones as the starting QB, though...