Hardcore troubadour

Thanks Eli

13 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

And an assist from Miles Austin too. :wall:

Lol. Crayton in 07 was worse. 

7 minutes ago, posty said:

I agree...  You should STFU...

Why are you in a football thread? Oh, because I am. Another of my stalkers. Creep. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you in a football thread? Oh, because I am. Another of my stalkers. Creep. 

5 minutes ago, posty said:

Ouch...  Burn...

Sounds like something a three-year old would reply with...

Thats some top rated poster material. In real life HT is a 12 year old girl lmao

On a yearly basis, Manning was only top 10 about 2-3 times in his whole career. Never finished above 7th. I thought if you get into the hall you were supposed to be at the top of the list in relation to your peers. It's a team game is why he has 2 rings. May as well put Brad Johnson in the hall. 

Just now, sderk said:

On a yearly basis, Manning was only top 10 about 2-3 times in his whole career. Never finished above 7th. I thought if you get into the hall you were supposed to be at the top of the list in relation to your peers. It's a team game is why he has 2 rings. May as well put Brad Johnson in the hall. 

All about rings.  Aikman needs to buy a ticket if it isn't.

6 minutes ago, nospk said:

Thats some top rated poster material. In real life HT is a 12 year old girl lmao

I know, right?  Maybe he should be in the Hall of OK...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I know, right?  Maybe he should be in the Hall of OK...

There’s no way he/she can treat real people the way he/she does here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nospk said:

Lots of people realizing HT is a 👶 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are the number of interceptions thrown by Eli Manning during his career?

• Haha 1

Hall of Fame material right there...

Since the Giants' Super Bowl XLVI victory, no starting quarterback has lost more games, thrown more interceptions or committed more turnovers than Eli Manning.

SINCE SB XLVI   RANK
* As starting QB
Losses* 66 Most
Interceptions 112 Most
Turnovers 137 Most

Since the Giants went 11-5 in 2016, Eli Manning ranks 29th in QBR among 31 QBs to attempt at least 500 passes.

RANK*
* Minimum 500 Pass Att.
QBR 47.6 29th
YPA 6.7 27th
TD/INT 1.62 22nd
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, nospk said:

Another Cuck heard from. Get in line missy

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Yea that was the biggest b1tch move I’ve seen by a player. And this includes AB 

Not even close to that crying c_unt John Elway coming out of college and threatening to play baseball.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

He will get in based on those two SBs. But as far as QBs go he was average. Definitely won’t get in on first ballet 

It’s ballot genius. 

Ballet is that dance you do when you wear your sister’s tutu. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nzoner said:

In the opinion of the writer Eli is #6 and Peyton #4

Your two choices are #13 and #1

Of course if he were to update AB would land in there somewhere.

Clearly, I disagree.  Watching Rivers and Brady throw a fit every time a call doesn’t go their was is unbearable. 

I never really noticed the Mannings doing that. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Posty all worked up! Lol. 😂

:lol:

Not at all...  Just showing that he doesn't deserve the Hall of Fame...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

:lol:

Not at all...  Just showing that he doesn't deserve the Hall of Fame...

Creepy Spice

59 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lots of people realizing HT is a 👶 

Liar Spice 

1 hour ago, nospk said:

Nobody Spice

12 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It’s ballot genius. 

Ballet is that dance you do when you wear your sister’s tutu. 

No sh1t Sherlock. It’s not like someone’s phone doesn’t autocorrect words. But what can I expect from a complete retard 🤦🏻‍♂️

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This loser really out here thinking this means people like him LMFAO. Come quick! He’s gotta get back to tumblr so he can let everyone know what big meanies we are 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No sh1t Sherlock. It’s not like someone’s phone doesn’t autocorrect words. But what can I expect from a complete retard 🤦🏻‍♂️

Predictable.  

Sh!t for brains blames his phone for his less than stellar vocabulary.  

Carry on moron. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Predictable.  

Sh!t for brains blames his phone for his less than stellar vocabulary.  

Carry on moron. 

Lmao yea cause ballot and ballet isn’t a close spelling that could have EVER been autocorrected. Jesus dude get a life you loser. Never seen such a sad, angry little man until you. You got major little man syndrome and it’s showing 😂

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Lmao yea cause ballot and ballet isn’t a close spelling that could have EVER been autocorrected. Jesus dude get a life you loser. Never seen such a sad, angry little man until you. You got major little man syndrome and it’s showing 😂

I just tried to type ballet and ballot incorrectly and I couldn’t get ballot to turn into ballet. When I typed ballot “ballit” or “ballpt” it auto corrected into ballot, which means you were aiming for a letter by the O and not the E on the other side of the keyboard.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What kind of generator did you have? Asking for a friend. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I just tried to type ballet and ballot incorrectly and I couldn’t get ballot to turn into ballet. When I typed ballot “ballit” or “ballpt” it auto corrected into ballot, which means you were aiming for a letter by the O and not the E on the other side of the keyboard.

I probably type ballet more often because my niece is in ballet and just did a show on Toy Story that we went to see. It all depends on the person who’s texting. You should know this since it’s common knowledge 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I probably type ballet more often because my niece is in ballet and just did a show on Toy Story that we went to see. It all depends on the person who’s texting. You should know this since it’s common knowledge 

I’m just messing with you, I don’t give a damn about typos, I make them all the time. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I’m just messing with you, I don’t give a damn about typos, I make them all the time. 

I hope you really wouldn’t get all fired up over something like this like vudus b1tchass seems to. Never seen such a sad angry little man like him over an obvious typo of some sort 

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Precisely. 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I hope you really wouldn’t get all fired up over something like this like vudus b1tchass seems to. Never seen such a sad angry little man like him over an obvious typo of some sort 

He’s prolly messing with you too,  but you’re easily worked up so it makes you an easy target for a quick laugh 

Just now, vuduchile said:

Precisely. 

And this is why we call you a retard. Because you obviously have no idea how autocorrect works. Here let me help your pitiful little self 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinchack/the-most-concerning-autocorrect-fails-of-all-time

there’s some funny autocorrects you can read while you realize just how stupid you look right now 🤣

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

He’s prolly messing with you too,  but you’re easily worked up so it makes you an easy target for a quick laugh 

No he’s definitely not. He’s legitimately upset and angry. Big difference 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

And this is why we call you a retard. Because you obviously have no idea how autocorrect works. Here let me help your pitiful little self 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinchack/the-most-concerning-autocorrect-fails-of-all-time

there’s some funny autocorrects you can read while you realize just how stupid you look right now 🤣

Keep grasping.  You’ll catch a straw someday.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Keep grasping.  You’ll catch a straw someday.  

See? Told ya dude is legit upset and now is hating himself cause he was just made a fool of 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Exactly. Digby is like the special ed table in the cafeteria. Good for a laugh, butvdint be too hard on him.  Shortbus kid! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. Digby is like the special ed table in the cafeteria. Good for a laugh, butvdint be too hard on him.  Shortbus kid! 

👶

Adios Mr. Mediocre  

116 / 116