Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Check out liberals, doing liberal things.

Yep, been the talk here for a while.  They just arrested 20 people for this, most of them are 15 years old.  They ride the light rail into downtown and loiter all night long.

There isn't enough of a police presence downtown.  I'll go to an evening game, but I am leaving right after that.  I wouldn't hang out alone at the bars at night.

29 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Yep, been the talk here for a while.  They just arrested 20 people for this, most of them are 15 years old.  They ride the light rail into downtown and loiter all night long.

There isn't enough of a police presence downtown.  I'll go to an evening game, but I am leaving right after that.  I wouldn't hang out alone at the bars at night.

Poor people leaving stadium are sitting ducks.

Firearms

The Minnesota Twins prohibit firearms from being carried into Target Field, even for guests with valid conceal-and-carry permits

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

WTF?  Im holding onto the hope this is a  Onion type story.  I weep for our future.

Sounds like this guy discovered his wife getting plowed by some BBC and wanted to save face when the little black bastard popped out. 

• Haha 1

Fake news.  If you look close you can see the guys name. If you Google him, you will see that this is from a satire news site.

35 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fake news.  If you look close you can see the guys name. If you Google him, you will see that this is from a satire news site.

You still had to google it though, because we live in 🤡🌎

On 9/17/2019 at 11:44 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Violent-Minneapolis-ambush-caught-on-camera-560528501.html

The guy talking said something about needing better education for these fine young fellas.   

This video is no longer available.

41 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You still had to google it though, because we live in 🤡🌎

No doubt.  Would not have been shocked if true