Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

The left just doesn't get it

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know the numbers, certainly there is a small minority on each side who are whackjobs.  The problem is that the lefty whackjobs seem to be shaping the policy of the Democratic party.  There have always been extremists but in the past there voices weren't really heard on a global stage.  With social media now, they are not only heard but influential.  Climate change is the most important issue facing us, justifying a 7 hour CNN event?  LGBTQ, enough said, the American people are largely done with hearing why we shouldn't say "good boy" to a dog that might not associate as a boy (I read this yesterday, might have been sarcasm but the fact that I say "might" tells you the direction we are heading). 

The vast majority of the American people are more concerned with things like jobs and the economy.

Yeah you definitely got it right there jerry. The problem definitely lies with the minority of the out of power minority :lol:

I mean is this how you contribute in your engineering meetings?

Boss: well gee fellas we got a problem with the design

Skids (jumping out of his seat, waving his hand): I know boss! The problem is that XYZ firm that lost the bid said we should do ABC!

Boss: Okay but they lost the bid...?

Skids: Well if they hadn’t said ABC maybe they wouldn’t have lost to those complete focking morons who got us into this mess!!

Boss: :doh:

Actually the left wing not only tries to ruin the careers of their opponents in the private sector with iron fist authoritarian moves likes bans and exclusions, but they accuse the right wing of being evil authoritarians.  That gives them political cover because if the accusation gets thrown about in both directions, it becomes noise and people stop listening.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah you definitely got it right there jerry. The problem definitely lies with the minority of the out of power minority :lol:

Skids (jumping out of his seat, waving his hand): I know boss! The problem is that XYZ firm that lost the bid said we should do ABC!

Skids: Well if they hadn’t said ABC maybe they wouldn’t have lost to those complete focking morons who got us into this mess!!

You dumbass. God are you stupid.

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

B for effort, but that was a swing and a miss.

IGW: Man the right sucks

JK: Maybe.  But the left is so terrible, the right is the only logical choice for sane people. And the left is getting worse every day, just look at the debates, all they talk about is whacked out social issues. 

IGW: You are blaming the left for the reason the right sucks.

Everyone: :blink:

41 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

IGW: Man the right sucks

JK: Maybe.  But the left is so terrible, the right is the only logical choice for sane people. And the left is getting worse every day, just look at the debates, all they talk about is whacked out social issues. 

IGW: You are blaming the left for the reason the right sucks.

Everyone: :blink:

Think you missed it at the end there Timmy. 

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know the numbers, certainly there is a small minority on each side who are whackjobs.  The problem is that the lefty whackjobs seem to be shaping the policy of the Democratic party.  There have always been extremists but in the past there voices weren't really heard on a global stage.  With social media now, they are not only heard but influential.  Climate change is the most important issue facing us, justifying a 7 hour CNN event?  LGBTQ, enough said, the American people are largely done with hearing why we shouldn't say "good boy" to a dog that might not associate as a boy (I read this yesterday, might have been sarcasm but the fact that I say "might" tells you the direction we are heading). 

The vast majority of the American people are more concerned with things like jobs and the economy.

I don’t think climate change is a fringe issue. You may be right about the Dems overstating it, probably because it’s a difference with the GOP. Trump’s climate change denial is further outside the mainstream IMO. 

I haven’t heard the party pushing gender fluidity stuff but I admittedly haven’t watched the debates or paid a lot of attention to the race yet.

59 minutes ago, MDC said:

I haven’t heard the party pushing gender fluidity stuff but I admittedly haven’t watched the debates or paid a lot of attention to the race yet.

You are correct.  They are too busy trying to impeach a man that said he did nothing wrong and they have no evidence to prove other wise.  This is as stupid as the Obama birth certificate and Trump's tax return crap. 

53 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t think climate change is a fringe issue. You may be right about the Dems overstating it, probably because it’s a difference with the GOP. Trump’s climate change denial is further outside the mainstream IMO. 

I don't think a group of Republican candidates would have spent 7 hours on climate change, and I'm confident if they did, centrist CNN wouldn't host it.  I think most people acknowledge that the climate changes, it's the amount and the degree to which we influence it.  So let's agree that "anthropomorphic climate alarmism" is a fringe issue.  :cheers:

I don't know to what extent gender stuff is a formal part of the Democrat platform, but Washington State (Dem governor Jay Inslee) enacted that gender neutral vocabulary law, as an example.

59 minutes ago, Bert said:

You are correct.  They are too busy trying to impeach a man that said he did nothing wrong and they have no evidence to prove other wise.  This is as stupid as the Obama birth certificate and Trump's tax return crap. 

Well that’s not accurate and now there’s reports he was trying to extort the Ukraine into somehow torpedoing Biden. Yeah yeah deep state whatever blah blah. Fact is he’s more treasonous than Nixon 

48 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't think a group of Republican candidates would have spent 7 hours on climate change, and I'm confident if they did, centrist CNN wouldn't host it.  I think most people acknowledge that the climate changes, it's the amount and the degree to which we influence it.  So let's agree that "anthropomorphic climate alarmism" is a fringe issue.  :cheers:

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but you’re wildly out of touch.

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well that’s not accurate and now there’s reports he was trying to extort the Ukraine into somehow torpedoing Biden. Yeah yeah deep state whatever blah blah. Fact is he’s more treasonous than Nixon 

Why would he possibly want to torpedo Biden? Use your head. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would he possibly want to torpedo Biden? Use your head. 

Why’d the Russians torpedo Hillary? She was a sh1t candidate but so is Trump. Better safe than sorry I suppose 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Why’d the Russians torpedo Hillary? She was a sh1t candidate but so is Trump. Better safe than sorry I suppose 

She won the popular vote 

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes it is. I'm talking about Kavanaugh.

Just now, Bert said:

Yes it is. I'm talking about Kavanaugh.

Haven’t heard anything about impeaching Kavanaugh. Dumb if true. Fact is the democrats pussed out when the republicans were pulling that sh1t over Merrick garland. They need to get over it and quit being b1tches in the future 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know to what extent gender stuff is a formal part of the Democrat platform, but Washington State (Dem governor Jay Inslee) enacted that gender neutral vocabulary law, as an example.

It will be interesting to see whether climate change comes up in the presidential debates next year and how the candidates respond. You’ll probably have the Dem pushing a nonstarter like the New Green Deal and Trump denying that manmade emissions play any role at all. I’m not sure either one of those positions is more or less fringe than the other one.

I don’t think gender neutral language is really fringe but it’s definitely not a major issue or anything I’d prioritize. I doubt you’re going to hear much about it in Dem debates. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Haven’t heard anything about impeaching Kavanaugh. Dumb if true. Fact is the democrats pussed out when the republicans were pulling that sh1t over Merrick garland. They need to get over it and quit being b1tches in the future 

Yep

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They simply invoked the Biden rule. Nothing was "pulled"

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/democratic-candidates-demand-kavanaugh-impeachment-after-new-allegation-in-times-piece/2019/09/15/3bdc160e-d7ce-11e9-ac63-3016711543fe_story.html

36 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but you’re wildly out of touch.

Guy that didn’t study climatology says what?

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yep

We have us a couple of uninformed hacks.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/09/ayanna-pressley-pushes-kavanaugh-impeachment-resolution.html

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-09-16/democratic-candidates-rush-to-judgment-on-impeaching-kavanaugh

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-kavanaugh-idUSKBN1W226R

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Guy that didn’t study climatology says what?

I'm having a hard time reading Worms-ese recently.  I think he is trolling but I'm not sure.  :dunno:

Worms, if you aren't trolling, how am I wildly out of touch?

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm having a hard time reading Worms-ese recently.  I think he is trolling but I'm not sure.  :dunno:

Worms, if you aren't trolling, how am I wildly out of touch?

Discounting climate change as a fringe issue. The world’s going to be irrevocably destroyed in a few decades bro

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Discounting climate change as a fringe issue. The world’s going to be irrevocably destroyed in a few decades bro

How and why?

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Solution ? 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What are the various causes of climate change?  What percent is man made versus just the natural course of nature?  I mean, you are aware that the earth has been warming and cooling naturally forever, aren't you?

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I amended my statement to "anthropomorphic climate alarmists," which apparently includes you.  Got it.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I amended my statement to "anthropomorphic climate alarmists," which apparently includes you.  Got it.  :thumbsup:

Just digging yourself in deeper there jerrry. Good luck with that

0% of carbon emissions is man made. The carbon has been on this planet since it was created. It was once in the air and was captured by plants that later turned into coal and oil. Man is just releasing back into the air what was once there in the first place. 
Right now there is about 380ppm of CO2 in the air. In the past it was over 5000ppm and the earth did just fine. No tipping point. 

EPA document supports ~3% of atmospheric carbon dioxide is attributable to human sources

44 minutes ago, Strike said:

What are the various causes of climate change?  What percent is man made versus just the natural course of nature?  I mean, you are aware that the earth has been warming and cooling naturally forever, aren't you?

I wonder how the dinosaurs fixed the climate after they farted the earth to near extinction?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Solution ? 

Well that’s the question, isn’t it? Reduce carbon emissions of course. Green energy, reforestation and the like. As I understand the real controversies are 1) do we go with nuclear power which is supposedly safer than before but which still has the problem of what to do with nuclear waste and 2) do we rely on some kind of carbon removal technology as at least part of the solution?

Why would anyone listen to the left at this point on matters of science? Just recently they told us there are 82 different genders. And then they used to claim that performing an abortion was not ending a human life, it was just a clump of cells. I guess "aborting" (murdering) an infant after it is born is not ending a human life. The Fockin bible does a better job of explaining things.  

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would anyone listen to the left at this point on matters of science? Just recently they told us there are 82 different genders. And then they used to claim that performing an abortion was not ending a human life, it was just a clump of cells. I guess "aborting" (murdering) an infant after it is born is not ending a human life. The Fockin bible does a better job of explaining things.  

The Left uses Abortions as just another way to make someone else pay for their mistake.

On 9/17/2019 at 3:18 PM, supermike80 said:

YOU created this mess  YOU!!!!  This wasn't some aberration..this was a long running, building travesty brought on by the left and the left tinged media.

You can't cry about it now, and you especially can't cry about it when it actually hits close to you.   Sorry.  This is what you wanted

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/david-spade-snl-shane-gillis-fired-185842413.html

Supermike70, who are you yelling at 

The party is over. The Libs have left this hate filled message board. In fact, I just scanned the first 2 pages of the board and counted over twenty (20) political topics started by Conservatives versus one (1) started by a Liberal. 

So yeah, pay attention. You need to go somewhere else to yell at Libs. 

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

The party is over. The Libs have left this hate filled message board. In fact, I just scanned the first 2 pages of the board and counted over twenty (20) political topics started by Conservatives versus one (1) started by a Liberal. 

You could go to FBGheys If you wanted overwhelming liberal representation.  You would even get protection from the mods against the mean conservatives.

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

They took their hate with them