Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Lindsay vs Freeman

Pickings are pretty slim at RB and Freeman had a pretty good game this past weekend.  When he was a rookie he was highly touted then got usurped by Lindsay.  Anybody got a bead on where this is going and whether Freeman might be a stash and hold?  

I have him and I think he could gain more touches as the year goes on. He been the more effective back this far and he's built to hold up better. Unless one goes down, it'll probably always be a time share, but Freeman is currently the RB #28 in standard scoring. I think that makes him more than just a stash, but a potentially useful flex at times

Freeman diffently is worth a stash and hold. 

Lindsay gets hurt due to his small stature and style of play, no? So Freeman is definitely worth stashing if you have the space 

Eh, i missed him anyway.  Got one guy in that league who chases every flavor of the week.  My team is good enough where I don't have a ton of bench spots open, especially holding onto guys like Tevin Coleman and AJ Green.  Was more of a curiosity question above anything else.