Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

worth the trade

with Ben out and brees out for a no of weeks am worried for juju and Kamara 

i have had 2 trades accepted which i have 24 hrs to back out of i think iv done great business but a friend in the league thinks am making a horrible move -

standard scoring league  

the two trades are 

i give - Kamara and dj moore for d. adams and j.white ( i know this looks bad ) 

i give - Aaron jones and juju for Hopkins and Damien Williams 

it would like my line up as follows 

Wentz 

Chubb

Ekeler

Adams / Evans 

Hopkins 

Mcdonald

freeman / Williams 

tucker

Vikings d

i feel what i lose in Kamara i make in WR

thoughts ?

What's the scoring system? I don't mind the Jones/JJSS for Hopkins/Williams, but I think the Kamara trade is a bad idea. Kamara's not really dependent on Brees. He can still run and catch short passes and keep on running.

EDIT: Oh standard scoring. I think my opinion doesn't really change. Actually it does. If it's not PPR I want nothing to do with James White, so the Kamara trade is turble.

Edited by Ehlana
Reading comprehension fail

20 hours ago, AxeElf said:

What kind of schoolgirl league lets you back out of a trade for 24 hours after you agree to it?

I've never heard of this either.  Ever.  Once a deal is done in any league I have EVER played in, it's done. 

this is not my main league got asked to join by a friend, a lot of weird rules tbh 

i get the Kamara deal is a bad move just feel after both my team as a whole looks stronger with 2 upgrades at wr and if chubb and jones and ek stay on track with their scoring its a more solid team all round, 

plus like a i said not my main league nor is it a money league so i feel a lot less risky making moves to see how it pays off 

I say drop all your players and quit right now.

I'd make some outrageous trades, threaten to punch another owner in the nose, then post mean things about all their families on the message board.  Free leagues usually need some life injected into them. 

that's my thinking, i have my 2 main league which are money leagues, this is a first year league that i got asked into to make up numbers,

so i think i should use that freedom and make bit more risky moves that i never would have the balls to make in the big leagues 

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, Mark91G said:

that's my thinking, i have my 2 main league which are money leagues, this is a first year league that i got asked into to make up numbers,

so i think i should use that freedom and make bit more risky moves that i never would have the balls to make in the big leagues 

You may as well.  Free leagues are for practice anyway.  Have fun with it, make some outrageous trades and try your best to make the other 11 owners mad.  That's always the most fun to me.  Even in money leagues.  lol