Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

KFC's stunning new product

What are the leading causes of death in the US?
  • Heart disease.
  • Cancer.
  • Unintentional injuries.
  • Chronic lower respiratory disease.
  • Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases.
  • Alzheimer's disease.
  • Diabetes.
  • Influenza and pneumonia

•  

:dunno:

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

When I saw that title and saw Chick-fil-A in it... I thought they were going to talk about KFC finally selling real chicken, and not some clumped up byproducts.

Yeah I don't think this "stunning" new KFC product is in any way a threat to Chik-fil-a

• Like 1

Why does one chicken place have to be a threat to another? Why can't we just appreciate both?

I love KFC, but this sammich looks stupid... I'll stick to their regular Original recipe bird.

7 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Why does one chicken place have to be a threat to another? Why can't we just appreciate both?

I love KFC, but this sammich looks stupid... I'll stick to their regular Original recipe bird.

Personally I've never had Popeye's but putting McDonald's in that list was just wrong.

• Like 1

I Could. Not. Wait to try this and went to KFC right after work yesterday. I opted for the sandwich version, which comes with two donuts. And because additional fried donuts are only a dollar I added one more. Then figured “What the hell” and had then toss in an order of crispy strips and a side of potato wedges and some Mac and cheese. I opted to wash it all down with a Diet Pepsi.

The sandwich was DELICIOUS - creamy, salty, sweet and crispy goodness. My only complaint was the lack of mayo which was not a problem since I brought my own. In addition to just liking the flavor I feel that a solid quarter inch of Hellmann’s adds some much needed lubrication during serious eating.

The entire meal came in under $10 since I am a member of the “Colonel’s Club,” which is great since I don’t have a lot of money.

I probably did not need to finish the meal with a Big Finish chocolate cake. I absolutely destroyed the bowl this morning. :cry: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Taco Bell crunchy tacos. Now that is where it's at. I can eat like seven of those in a sitting. Hence why I only go there about once every 3 months. Fvcking donuts and chicken? Yuck.

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

This

1 hour ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I like KFC. I won't be eating that. 

and this

On 9/18/2019 at 10:13 AM, ZeroTolerance said:

I like KFC. I won't be eating that. 

Ditto.  Had KFC for lunch.  Mmm.....