Sign in to follow this  
Joe Biden: Child Tax credit would put 720 million women back in the work force...

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'll find someone to argue with way before you'll find someone to drink with. Lol. And sad.  

Sorry loser but some of us ACTUALLY have friends. I understand it’s a hard concept for you to grasp since you don’t have any but other people are actually likable. Maybe if you weren’t such a 👶 and a 🤡 you might could have people who can stand to be around you more than 10 seconds 🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry loser but some of us ACTUALLY have friends. I understand it’s a hard concept for you to grasp since you don’t have any but other people are actually likable. Maybe if you weren’t such a 👶 and a 🤡 you might could have people who can stand to be around you more than 10 seconds 🤷🏻‍♂️

Triggered and drunk!. Don't fall off the catwalk at your apartment! Lol

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Triggered and drunk!. Don't fall off the catwalk at your apartment! Lol

Yep. I’m the one triggered alright. The one who can’t stop posting in multiple threads where everyone in those threads is calling me a loser. Wait, that’s you 🤣 

have a good rest of the night trying to redeem yourself from lookin stupid all day ✌

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. I’m the one triggered alright. The one who can’t stop posting in multiple threads where everyone in those threads is calling me a loser. Wait, that’s you 🤣 

have a good rest of the night trying to redeem yourself from lookin stupid all day ✌

Ok. And thanks for those Focks you've given me, even though you had none to give. Lol. Owned again. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. And thanks for those Focks you've given me, even though you had none to give. Lol. Owned again. 

Never in my life have I seen someone as pathetic as you. Do you get tired of the same old shtick you’ve been doing? Cause it only makes you look more like a loser. Especially when you try to proclaim you “owned” someone even though the only thing you’ve done is looked like an idiot and had multiple bored posters tell you so. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Never in my life have I seen someone as pathetic as you. Do you get tired of the same old shtick you’ve been doing? Cause it only makes you look more like a loser. Especially when you try to proclaim you “owned” someone even though the only thing you’ve done is looked like an idiot and had multiple bored posters tell you so. 

I guess you actually had many focks to give. You can't quit me. Lol. Now go back inside and cry in the dark. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess you actually had many focks to give. You can't quit me. Lol. Now go back inside and cry in the dark. 

And this pretty much confirms what I was just saying. Loser, clown, child. Sucks being right all the time. But everyone pretty much knows this so it’s no big revelation. Peace out loser. Try not to be too sad that you’re alone another night again  ✌🏻

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

And this pretty much confirms what I was just saying. Loser, clown, child. Sucks being right all the time. But everyone pretty much knows this so it’s no big revelation. Peace out loser. Try not to be too sad that you’re alone another night again  ✌🏻

I'm not alone. Besides , I have all those focks you gave me to keep me company! Lol!  And lay off the emojis man. It's really gay. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm not alone. Besides , I have all those focks you gave me to keep me company! Lol!  And lay off the emojis man. It's really gay. 

Sure you aren’t :thumbsup:

much like Eli......this thread is overrated 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

much like Eli......this thread is overrated 🤣

🤣 careful. HT has Eli’s cack so far down his throat he’s got it turtle-heading Out his ass  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

🤣 careful. HT has Eli’s cack so far down his throat he’s got it turtle-heading Out his ass  

weird.......not sure how I got in this thread, I meant it for the Eli shoeshine.

On conf. call today:

They tell me there’s ways we can do teleconferencing via us all being in different locations.

:doh: