Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Anyone buying an Apple iPhone 11 or Samsung Galaxy Note 10?

I've been watching review videos and can't decide. Has anyone purchased the Note and want to give a review? 

The iPhone 11 is available on the 20th. These new phones come out regularly, before you're even tired of the one you already have. Of course, I've never owned an iPhone or an expensive phone at all. Now that I can afford to treat myself a little better, I'm considering it.

I have a note 4. Best phone I have ever had. I literally just dropped this thing in the lake while out fishing last week. To the bottom.  I fished it out. Put it in a bag of rice and bam. Good as new. 

Also. They cost 100 bucks. 

• Like 1

Nah me and my crew are gonna head down town and look for the first kid who has one, beat them, take it then beat them. 

They shouldn't get to have one, my great great great grandparents didnt.

It's a shame we can't buy Chinese phones. I had a Chinese phone that had dual cameras before Samsung and iPhone put them in (ZTE ZMax). Now that phone is banned. I wish we could purchase Huawei phones.

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nah me and my crew are gonna head down town and look for the first kid who has one, beat them, take it then beat them. 

They shouldn't get to have one, my great great great grandparents didnt.

Well, I hope you get arrested and serve many years in jail for that. No one's great great grandparents had a phone.

I'm sure you can afford to buy a phone drobe.

Just now, peenie said:

Well, I hope you get arrested and serve many years in jail for that. No one's great great grandparents had a phone.

I wouldn't do that, I was just joking. What do you think I'm some kind of animal? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

I wouldn't do that, I was just joking. What do you think I'm some kind of animal? 

Yes!!! For a minute there I wasn't sure....

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Statements like this are why im sure peenie is a valley girl. 36. White as can possibly be and talks just like an Alicia Silverstone character. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Statements like this are why im sure peenie is a valley girl. 36. White as can possibly be and talks just like an Alicia Silverstone character. 

If only! I wish I could be 36 again! I'd get breast implants and my life would be.....more fun....maybe I'd even nab a husband.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Spend the phone money on some tittays.  It's never too late.

ha..I have the note 8.  great phone, but I only do so much on it.  

7 hours ago, peenie said:

It's a shame we can't buy Chinese phones. I had a Chinese phone that had dual cameras before Samsung and iPhone put them in (ZTE ZMax). Now that phone is banned. I wish we could purchase Huawei phones.

I have a Huawei phone. They are far better than the competition for the price. Have a Huawei laptop too.

I won't buy another one though, because it's only a matter of time before the switch over to that goofy harmony os, and I want no part of that. 

Thought about getting the Note years ago. Decided to go with the iPhone instead (my first iPhone). Loved it so I’ve been getting iPhones ever since. But if there was a phone I would get that wasn’t an iPhone it would be the Note 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Thought about getting the Note years ago. Decided to go with the iPhone instead (my first iPhone). Loved it so I’ve been getting iPhones ever since. But if there was a phone I would get that wasn’t an iPhone it would be the Note 

I had iPhone until last year. MacBooks too. Needed to replace, and I stood there comparing stats. Apple has inferior performance in every single regard... At damn near double the price. I just couldn't do it anymore.

I was ok paying apples premium prices when they were providing premium hardware. That long ago ceased being true. Everyone else has surpassed them. 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I had iPhone until last year. MacBooks too. Needed to replace, and I stood there comparing stats. Apple has inferior performance in every single regard... At damn near double the price. I just couldn't do it anymore.

I was ok paying apples premium prices when they were providing premium hardware. That long ago ceased being true. Everyone else has surpassed them. 

I’ve seen the stats but I like having the apple cloud with all my devices backed up really easily. I also hate how androids are so susceptible to viruses. Had multiple programs in the past with android phones regarding things like viruses. Haven’t had a single problem with the iPhone which is why I’ll keep my iPhone. Biggest reason why I keep my iPhone. 

50 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve seen the stats but I like having the apple cloud with all my devices backed up really easily. I also hate how androids are so susceptible to viruses. Had multiple programs in the past with android phones regarding things like viruses. Haven’t had a single problem with the iPhone which is why I’ll keep my iPhone. Biggest reason why I keep my iPhone. 

There are countless free cloud programs. I have my stuff synced to Google, and Huawei clouds.

I have never heard of a single instance of anyone getting a virus on Android. Windows, sure. Android, never. 

I have an iphone 10 that will likely  last me until the iphone 15-16 is released. I love to light money on fire, but not to the tune of a new $1000 phone every year. 

Steve Jobs would fire everybody at Apple if he was able to see the back of the new iPhone.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Reality said:

Steve Jobs would fire everybody at Apple if he was able to see the back of the new iPhone.

I absolutely agree with this.