Sign in to follow this  
SF Forty Niners

Week 3 -FU Thread

21 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Anyone else considering a speculative add of the KD Def based on the Ramsey trade rumors?

That defense has a lot of problems. 

Ramsey wont fix them all.

Just now, Ray_T said:

That defense has a lot of problems. 

Ramsey wont fix them all.

They do, and they’ll give up points but a guy like Ramsey could feast in garbage time providing you with turnover points.  Most teams, if not all, will be playing catch-up late in games.

or, teams could just throw to the other side of the field where he isnt.

dont get me wrong, I think he helps any defense.  I just dont think the bottom line changes a ton.   

I think he could change a lot. 

all I am saying is.... a good player on a bad Defense is someone opposing offenses can avoid.

They need another playmaker before they will make a significant impact in my opinion.

I dont care how good a corner Ramsay is.  put him on the Dolphins, Giants, or Chiefs, and I dont think the impact will be substantial enough to make a huge statistical difference.

I acknowledge, the chiefs will be playing with the lead most times, so he may have more of an impact there, but you get my point.

a bad D is a bad D.  and a team not getting pressure on the QB usually means the QB has more time to throw.   Its tough sledding in those situations.  especially for corners.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Diggs and Mixon. Mostly Mixon. FU

🙄

Rodgers is now a game manager, first year ever he isn’t dominant in a healthy season. Of course it’s the year I take a chance and draft him after getting a deal. Can’t bench him cuz he will go for 40 as soon as I do. 

Yeah I'm dead serious, Rodgers is dropable in smaller leagues.  

And FU Mahomes, who I seem to play against every single week.

Somebody please put an APB out on Mark Andrews

FU IMMensaMind for swapping out Josh Jacobs for LeSean McCoy, and forgetting that you actually have to hit SET LINEUP. :mad: :wall: 

44 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Rodgers is now a game manager, first year ever he isn’t dominant in a healthy season. Of course it’s the year I take a chance and draft him after getting a deal. Can’t bench him cuz he will go for 40 as soon as I do. 

I have kept starting him, and I think this offense is going to continue to improve, but he's definitely limiting my team.

I missed out on Lamar Jackson by one pick. :mad:

10 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

I have kept starting him, and I think this offense is going to continue to improve, but he's definitely limiting my team.

I missed out on Lamar Jackson by one pick. :mad:

It’s like they just don’t need him to have big games anymore. They start hot, he looks like himself, then the defense and run closes out the game.

• Like 1

Rodgers is already doing pouty throwaways. It’s week 3 and super annoying. You have to assume that he’ll come up with something, but he’s almost to the point where I’d want to see it before rolling him out there again. For instance, Daniel Jones looks mighty decent early on...like a more grown-up version of Josh Allen.

Eff me for involving myself in the Niners backfield and setting myself up to be Shannied. Of course Colonel Mustard has fumbled twice already. He’s almost certainly benched. Boo!

10 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Can someone please explain to me how it's nearly the 2nd qtr and Alvin Kamara doesn't have a carry?  

Brees skin looks like he got a bad sunburn out there and must not be feeling like himself. That’s the only explanation. He looks like a different guy.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Brees skin looks like he got a bad sunburn out there and must not be feeling like himself. That’s the only explanation.

I lol'd

Meanwhile, one of my teams is still yet to find a quarterback touchdown, thanks to the awe-inspiring work of Cam Newton and now Jimmy Garoppolo and his Ty Detmer level turnover production.

Bridgewater......

Michael Thomas owner.... no targets yet