Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Ben Carson makes dismissive comments about transgender people

That's right. He's not allowed an opinion? One that is actually based upon truth. Oh no! He mentioned that transgender people are "abnormal".

How are they not?

Urethra, Worms, MDC.... dismissed.  :banana:

Ben Carson expressed big concern about "big, hairy men" trying to infiltrate women's homeless shelters...

...Carson also lamented that society no longer seemed to know the difference between men and women... 

...While running for president, he referred to transgender people as "abnormal" and said they should not be in the military...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hud-secretary-ben-carson-makes-dismissive-comments-about-transgender-people-angering-agency-staff/ar-AAHy9Ye?ocid=ientp

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ll never be homeless with your rent free head to live in. :dunno: 

Is this just a permanent copy/paste you have going on here? You say the same thing to everybody all the time. :lol:

• Thanks 1

I like Ben Carson, he reminds me of Steven Wright....honestly I think he is trying to be funny every time he speaks, with that deadpan delivery.....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I like Ben Carson, he reminds me of Steven Wright....honestly I think he is trying to be funny every time he speaks, with that deadpan delivery.....

"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance."

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Carson's right.  100%.  What's the outrage?  Telling the truth?

He's got a lot of balls