Sign in to follow this  
sderk

US to stage its largest ever Climate Strike: 'Somebody must sound the alarm'

Nothing like brainwashing the youth.

Hey everyone, there's climate outside, let's form a protest. :mellow:

The US is set to stage its largest ever day of protest over the climate crisis, with tens of thousands students joined with adults in abandoning schools and workplaces for a wave of strikes across the country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-to-stage-its-largest-ever-climate-strike-somebody-must-sound-the-alarm/ar-AAHzG5v?li=BBnb7Kz#page=2

This whole Climate Change scam is the major tool to accelerate Agenda 21 / 30.

Sadly here everyone is ignorant to this or simply dismisses it as just another conspiracy theory.

Just saw some video of the idiots running around with signs. "We want our hopes and dreams".  And a 3 day weekend. :sleep:

I learned about this climate strike on youpron this morning.  I got a pop-up which encouraged me to use a phone or tablet vs. computer, wifi vs. cell network, and to dim the lights, to help save the environment so that I can continue to watch women sell themselves for sex as they progress down the path of drug addiction and suicide.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I learned about this climate strike on youpron this morning.  I got a pop-up which encouraged me to use a phone or tablet vs. computer, wifi vs. cell network, and to dim the lights, to help save the environment so that I can continue to watch women sell themselves for sex as they progress down the path of drug addiction and suicide.  :thumbsup:

I got a pop up watching youpron this morning too.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I got a pop up watching youpron this morning too.

Technically I guess I got two pop-ups.  :banana:

• Like 1

This sh1t has been going on for ages. I remember being in first grade art class having to draw/paint posters about saving the rain forest and water conservation. Even at the age of 7 I knew it was a load of bullshiit so I went to the little boys room and turned on all the sinks high blast and walked out. Conserve that water, biitches. 

I'm not sure if everywhere is using the same term, but the "strike" today in Seattle is being called Climate Justice rally.  The term "justice" is tossed around for focking everything now and had become completely devoid of any real meaning. 

• Like 1

EPA document supports ~3% of atmospheric carbon dioxide is attributable to human sources

0% of carbon emissions is man made. The carbon has been on this planet since it was created. It was once in the air and was captured by plants that later turned into coal and oil. Man is just releasing back into the air what was once there in the first place. 
Right now there is about 380ppm of CO2 in the air. In the past it was over 5000ppm and the earth did just fine. No tipping point. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:
EPA document supports ~3% of atmospheric carbon dioxide is attributable to human sources

0% of carbon emissions is man made. The carbon has been on this planet since it was created. It was once in the air and was captured by plants that later turned into coal and oil. Man is just releasing back into the air what was once there in the first place. 
Right now there is about 380ppm of CO2 in the air. In the past it was over 5000ppm and the earth did just fine. No tipping point. 

And yet thousands of people around the country are striking against the climate. Bad climate! Go to your room and think about what you are doing.

Fvcking idiots. How can people be so arrogant to think that they can control the climate on this earth? And, even if they could find a way, watch out, because that's when the earth will fall off its axis and go tumbling into oblivion because of the idiotic choices of bunch of 'dreamers'.

They want someone to pay for all of this, but wouldn't dare demand payment come from China.

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

They want someone to pay for all of this, but wouldn't dare demand payment come from China.

Or India.

Today it is impossible to run the world with only renewable energy.

How do they make Wind Turbines and Solar Panels?

With fossil fuels!

Why don’t they use renewable energy?

Because they can’t!

Well, they spent a lot of time and effort picketing the climate yesterday, and when I went outside earlier this morning, the climate was still there. And I bet It's going to do whatever it wants to do just like it has been since the forming of this planet and it's atmosphere. Hope they had fun.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 12:37 PM, Drizzay said:

Or themselves.  Remember, all of that cost will be paid by YOU, not them.  "Do as I say, not as I do" is the #1 rule for liberals.

On 9/20/2019 at 10:37 AM, Drizzay said:

Well the single biggest environmental disaster was probably the USSR draining the entire Aral Sea for farming.  Second is probably Chernobyl.  Third is probably the ecological destruction of the Yangtsee river by China.  So the top 3 disasters are by the far left.

On 9/20/2019 at 9:07 AM, jerryskids said:

I let my lifted 98 K1500 idle for 2 days in the driveway, burnt 2 tires in the backyard and poured my used oil down the storm drain. I like vegas hookers.  

10 hours ago, kutulu said:

Maybe a boycott would be more effective?

Yep. They should boycott breathing in the climate. That would be an amazing solution. :cheers:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sderk said:

Yep. They should boycott breathing in the climate. That would be an amazing solution. :cheers:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if they're so worried about carbon emissions, they should stop exhaling. 

Problem solved.