Sign in to follow this  
Starkers

Trade Rodgers or Allen

I’m hoping both Rodgers and Allen have great games this weekend so I can trade one to improve my RB position. I have a couple of questions:

Which to keep? Leaning to Allen.

I don’t believe a RB1 is possible but is a RB2 reasonable? Some of the possibilities on the roster of teams needing a better QB (and their current QB) are:

Aaron Jones (Stafford & Newton)

Josh Jacobs (Jimmy G)

Frank Gore (Goff & Trubisky)

What are your thoughts and thanks for your help.

12 team ppr, QB, 2-WR, 2-RB, WR/RB, TE, K, Def, 6-BN

QB – Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen

RB – Devonta Freeman, Derrick Henry, Rashaad Penny, Devin Singletary, Carlos Hyde

WR – DeAndre Hopkins, Odell Beckham, Cristian Kirk, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, DK Metcalf

TE – Greg Olsen

K – Mason Crosby

D – Bills

Tough one , it just simply comes down to the value of those players listed to the other owner will make the offer to. 

The Jimmy G and Goff owners I’m not so sure they would see an upgrade. 

If you're not in a large superflex league I can't imagine that you could get more than a bent paper clip and a used Kleenex in trade for a QB, let alone a credible starting RB.

Thanks for the input guys.  If I'm not able to get one of the backs I mention then I will probably hold both of them and stream them (never thought I would say that about Rodgers!!!) each week.  The way QBs are dropping I may have owners coming to me with offers.