Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Antonio Brown cut by Patriots!

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

So...where does AB rank on the all-time Patriots WR list?

Ahead of Chad ochocinco 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So did this clown send a threatening text to the 2nd accuser AFTER signing with Pats?

Possibly.  They're still decoding it.  🤔

6 minutes ago, posty said:

The Giants should sign him...  They need all the help they can get...

They need a competent QB to throw him the ball though. Right now Jags have a better QB than they do. That’s how bad it is 😂

9 minutes ago, posty said:

The Giants should sign him...  They need all the help they can get...

Obsessed. 

Bellicheck has been so coddled by the homer Boston media he can't take any real questions. He never would have cut it as a HC in NY. He  ran scared, obviously. Great mind, puzzy temprament.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bellicheck has been so coddled by the homer Boston media he can't take any real questions. He never would have cut it as a HC in NY. He  ran scared, obviously. Great mind, puzzy temprament.  

When you win 11 AFC championships and 6 SBs you’ve earned the right to act like he does. Giants won’t ever sniff that amount of success HTH

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

When you win 11 AFC championships and 6 SBs you’ve earned the right to act like he does. Giants won’t ever sniff that amount of success HTH

He won 11 AFC championships? You're a great fan man. Bad at math, or knowing the history of "your team" (lol). Big fan indeed. Clown. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He won 11 AFC championships? You're a great fan man. Bad at math, or knowing the history of "your team" (lol). Big fan indeed. Clown. 

Yep math was off. It was 9 not 11. When you have so many it’s easy to lose count. I know it’s hard for you though since your team sucks, you suck, and have been taking a beating all week. Go buy some foundation to cover up al the bruises you’ve gotten from your licks this week 🤣

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep math was off. It was 9 not 11. When you have so many it’s easy to lose count. I know it’s hard for you though since your team sucks, you suck, and have been taking a beating all week. Go buy some foundation to cover up al the bruises you’ve gotten from your licks this week 🤣

Only nine? That's cute.

Let me know when he's won at least 13 league championships.  It also can be done without being an a**hole.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Only nine? That's cute.

Let me know when he's won at least 13 league championships.  It also can be done without being an a**hole.

We all know he’s known for not smiling and giving answers unsatisfactory for reporters. Don’t know why this surprises people. I’m sure he was over the AB situation too and made sure they got rid of him afterwards. He doesn’t like a media circus and it showed during that press conference 

26 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It was more youvnot knowing shite about "your team" than the math.  You're a fraud kid, everyone knows it. Not one of the real Pats fans around here acknowledge you. Ever. They know. 

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Only nine? That's cute.

... big supporter through most of those ?  :lol:

10 teams .... 

Fat guys 

:lol:

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

He’ll be homeless or in prison in less than 5 years.

Or he pulls a Jr. Seau.....  :huh:

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was more youvnot knowing shite about "your team" than the math.  You're a fraud kid, everyone knows it. Not one of the real Pats fans around here acknowledge you. Ever. They know. 

Sorry loser but I don’t have time to explain things to you. Have to go meet people for drinks. But by all means “try” to make yourself feel better over nothing. It’s quite obvious I struck a nerve and so has everyone else this week. Those savage beatings are taking their toll on you. Keep being triggered and I’ll be happily drinking my beer wearing my Pats jersey while you’re still crying 👶 

🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry loser but I don’t have time to explain things to you. Have to go meet people for drinks. But by all means “try” to make yourself feel better over nothing. It’s quite obvious I struck a nerve and so has everyone else this week. Those savage beatings are taking their toll on you. Keep being triggered and I’ll be happily drinking my beer wearing my Pats jersey while you’re still crying 👶 

🤣🤣🤣

Who's Jersey? Hannah? Tippett? Grogan? Lol. 😂

• Haha 1

Bye bye, AB. You need help.

Those saying Belichick should not leave the stage don’t get it. He gave his statement at the outset on the situation and said he would not take any questions on the Brown situation beyond what he had already said. The press (which many of you despise) asked 4 straight Brown questions to start, so Bill said that “they don’t want to talk about anything I can provide commentary on”, so he walked away. 

Coddling? Let me know which coach has gone through Spygate, Deflategate, murdering ahole Hernandez, Milloy, etc. with the National and local press like he has. He answers when appropriate based on what he thinks and he doesn’t care what you think. 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Bye bye, AB. You need help.

Those saying Belichick should not leave the stage don’t get it. He gave his statement at the outset on the situation and said he would not take any questions on the Brown situation beyond what he had already said. The press (which many of you despise) asked 4 straight Brown questions to start, so Bill said that “they don’t want to talk about anything I can provide commentary on”, so he walked away. 

Coddling? Let me know which coach has gone through Spygate, Deflategate, murdering ahole Hernandez, Milloy, etc. with the National and local press like he has. He answers when appropriate based on what he thinks and he doesn’t care what you think. 

WOW!! It's like you don't know what you're talking about! He never answers anything! You gotta be Fockin kidding, right? 

The pressers are stupid anyway. Has there ever been anything newsworthy shared? I’ve seen a couple post-game ones and they were simply a recap of the game. Stoopid, but I guess it gives a bunch of people jobs.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

WOW!! It's like you don't know what you're talking about! He never answers anything! You gotta be Fockin kidding, right? 

You don’t get access to the local stuff where he breaks down plays, talks history or is not at the podium. You have no clue what he does say and you don’t know how to read between the lines. After 20+ years here , there is some value. Those pressers are useless. Get a clue.

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You don’t get access to the local stuff where he breaks down plays, talks history or is not at the podium. You have no clue what he does say and you don’t know how to read between the lines. After 20+ years here , there is some value. Those pressers are useless. Get a clue.

You claimed he went through all those scandals with intense media pressure and handled it. No he didn't. He didn't say jackshit. Delusional. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You claimed he went through all those scandals with intense media pressure and handled it. No he didn't. He didn't say jackshit. Delusional. 

That is how he handles it, dumbass. Talking to the media doesn’t help the team or him. That is all he focuses on - what helps the team. He only cares about wins.

Do you find it ironic that Trump lies his ass off all the time and you only care about results, yet you complain when Belichick says nothing and gets results? :lol:

16 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That is how he handles it, dumbass. Talking to the media doesn’t help the team or him. That is all he focuses on - what helps the team. He only cares about wins.

Do you find it ironic that Trump lies his ass off all the time and you only care about results, yet you complain when Belichick says nothing and gets results? :lol:

He says nothing because he's coddled by the homer press. Nonbigger fanboys in media than the Boston media the last twenty years. They used to do their jobs. Now they slob cack. Mr. Boston himself, Bill Simmons,  lost his job becisse he was such a homer. Bellicheck never would have gotten away with that crap in NY.  That's why he ran from it. 

as much as i hate pats, i cant sh;t on belicheat here. never did with reid in philly either. assclown media trying to get “hot take” asking assanine sh;t. fock them. i wouldnt answer their questions either. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He says nothing because he's fiddled by the homer press. Nonbigger fanboys in media than the Boston media the last twenty years. They used to do their jobs. Now they slob cack. Mr. Boston himself, Bill Simmons,  lost his job becisse he was such a homer. Bellicheck never would have gotten away with that crap in NY.  That's why he ran from it. 

Bill Simmons wasn’t a local beat writer. Look more towards McDonough, Breer, Bedard, Volin and guys like that. 

You wish BB had never said that he was resigning as HC of the NYJ. :)

18 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Bill Simmons wasn’t a local beat writer. Look more towards McDonough, Breer, Bedard, Volin and guys like that. 

You wish BB had never said that he was resigning as HC of the NYJ. :)

Careful. HT got a ton of likes this week. He’s on a roll apparently 🙄

And still posting in a Patriots thread. Talk about a loser being obsessed with an extremely successful organization while “his” team is crumbling and has been doing so for close to a decade now 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

And still posting in a Patriots thread. Talk about a loser being obsessed with an extremely successful organization while “his” team is crumbling and has been doing so for close to a decade now 

Christ man. You're a bandwagon pats fan from south Carolina for God's sake. Stfu with the pats fapping already. Stick to Clemson. 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Christ man. You're a bandwagon pats fan from south Carolina for God's sake. Stfu with the pats fapping already. Stick to Clemson. 👍

Bandwagon fan since the early/mid 90s? Yea totally a bandwagon fan alright 🙄 Cause it’s impossible for someone to like a team in another state (especially considering SC doesn’t have a NFL team) 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bandwagon fan since the early/mid 90s? Yea totally a bandwagon fan alright 🙄 Cause it’s impossible for someone to like a team in another state (especially considering SC doesn’t have a NFL team) 

Yeah. Im sure it's just total coincidence they you picked the most dominant team of all time. Funny how people who are fans of far away teams always seem to luck into the wildly successful franchises. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. Im sure it's just total coincidence they you picked the most dominant team of all time. Funny how people who are fans of far away teams always seem to luck into the wildly successful franchises. 

Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♂️ Let me lay it out for the retards:

back in the 90s (granted I’m like 5-7 somewhere in there) I stayed with my aunt and my uncle (her bf at the time) a bit cause my mom traveled with World Book Encyclopedia. Aunt is from here. Her husband is from Boston. Want to guess what his favorite teams were? That’s right. Pats, redsox, bruins, and Celtics. ALL of which are the teams I pull for now because of him. I still remember the first night I actually watched football with him. I wanted to watch a Winnie the Pooh tape I had but couldn’t (they only had one tv and it was in the living room) because Patriots were about to play. So he promised me we could watch my tape after game. But before that, we made up a bunch of snacks for the game. I don’t remember if I ever watched the tape afterwards but I remember eating dips, meatballs, and sliders with them while watching the game. That’s when I became not only a Pats fan but a sports fan. From then on when I stayed with them we would watch one of those teams play. Only team I don’t pull for that they do is Carolina. Mom had already drilled into me that Clemson is our college team  

Now, do you have any questions or am I still a “bandwagon fan” cause I didnt pop out of my moms vagina screaming “go Patriots”? 

Swear sometimes a few of you can be complete retards and asses that you need things broken down and explained to you. Didn’t think you were one of those people titans but guess I was wrong 

11 hours ago, Gladiators said:

He’ll be homeless or in prison in less than 5 years.

I was thinking the same thing. He doesn’t strike me as the type of guy that would be into saving/investing. There’s a good chance we see a Delonte West type video down the road. AB all barefoot and glassy eyed in a laundromat parking lot. That’s what I’m rooting for anyways. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

That was some quick drinking. You even get stood up by your imaginary friends? Lol. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was some quick drinking. You even get stood up by your imaginary friends? Lol. 

Yep. So quick that I’m not allowed to take a piss at the brewery right? Lmao what a focking retard. Go back to tumblr 🤡 

• Like 1