Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

WR help

AB has screwed me:

1/2 PPR- Hilton starting at WR1.  Need 1, John Ross, Robbie Anderson, Dointae Johnson, DeVante Parker, James Washingont

Leaning towards Ross, but they have a tough matchup.  Thanks.

No, you screwed yourself when you ignored all the red flags and drafted AB in the first place.

Washington would be an interesting play, being reunited with his college QB.  Remember when Washington was looking good with the 2nd/3rd team in preseason?  Yeah, a lot of that was with Rudolph at QB.

9 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

No, you screwed yourself when you ignored all the red flags and drafted AB in the first place.

Washington would be an interesting play, being reunited with his college QB.  Remember when Washington was looking good with the 2nd/3rd team in preseason?  Yeah, a lot of that was with Rudolph at QB.

But, according to report, Johnson, not Washington is going to see more snaps and plays.  I'm torn between the two.

1 minute ago, FantasyRetard said:

But, according to report, Johnson, not Washington is going to see more snaps and plays.  I'm torn between the two.

Well, I didn't say Washington would be the BEST play; I said he would be an INTERESTING play...

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Well, I didn't say Washington would be the BEST play; I said he would be an INTERESTING play...

I didn't say you said it was the best play.  I said I was torn between the two.  I might just leave in Ross and hope for another long TD.  We get double points for TD's over 50 yards.

59 minutes ago, FantasyRetard said:

I didn't say you said it was the best play.  I said I was torn between the two.  I might just leave in Ross and hope for another long TD.  We get double points for TD's over 50 yards.

Yeah, that would be a good reason to play Ross.

Ross

Andy Dalton is pretty money in September and October throughout his career, with a QB rating of 93+. November and beyond, he declines substantially. So for now, I'd take Ross. 

7 hours ago, Eriadoc said:

Andy Dalton is pretty money in September and October throughout his career, with a QB rating of 93+. November and beyond, he declines substantially. So for now, I'd take Ross. 

It will be interesting to watch the Bengals as the season continues.  I know Dalton's history, but with Taylor coaching will Dalton fade?

The Bengals offensive line woes are a major concern.

Does this mean AB is to for the year? Maybe not he could be picked up by a team that really needs him.