Sign in to follow this  
jaguiar88

RB Help (Mixon, Gore, Peterson)

Normally this would not be a question but Mixon has been killing me. I'm starting Chubb but need either Mixon, Gore,  or AP at the other RB spot. I also have Miles Sanders but not even considering him.  Leave your link and I will help you.

Yahoo 12man H2H PPR.

Really like Gore with Singletary out, but Gore has missed practice time, so check that out first. 

Good luck. 

I like AP, but there is rumbling that there is some sort of falling out with the staff.  Careful with him.  But, he is the obvious choice.

Gore definitely the choice if healthy. I wouldn’t be so quick to disregard Sanders though. His role seems to be increasing each week and you feel the Eagles run game has to click at some point. Chargers had their way with the Lions run D. I’d trust Sanders before AD against that Bears D 

Gore is the play this week.  He should get fed with Singletary out in a game the Bills should win--against the Bengals who are now 30th out of 32 teams against the run.  Remember the 49ers last week and Chris Carson's 2 TDs in Week 1?

Yeah.

I'm going Bengals all the way this week, the upset of the Bills.  I feel that a bounce back week is in order with last week's blowout, and MIxon has a big game.  You heard it hear first (though I will have to admit I'm wrong if they do lose because AxeElf will make me).

3 minutes ago, FantasyRetard said:

You heard it hear first (though I will have to admit I'm wrong if they do lose because AxeElf will make me).

Axe Elf:  The conscience of the unconscionable.

• Haha 1