Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

iOS 13

Yes. One minor complaint, the flip screen is too touchy. Which there was a way to change that, other than shutting it off

It’s fine. Not as buggy as some of the previous first versions. 

WatchOS 6 sucks balls,, though.

22 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Apple :lol:

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

People still use Apple products?  Crazy.

You all are wild. My mobile device is the only Apple product I have but their mobile product is superior to anything on the market. The only place android wins is the playstore is better than the Apple store, that’s it. 

32 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You all are wild. My mobile device is the only Apple product I have but their mobile product is superior to anything on the market. The only place android wins is the playstore is better than the Apple store, that’s it. 

Negative.  Pixel 3 kicks the iPhone's @ss.  That's not even debatable.  :)

In reality, Android phones are for more advanced users, while iPhones are for simpletons.  ;)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Negative.  Pixel 3 kicks the iPhone's @ss.  That's not even debatable.  :)

In reality, Android phones are for more advanced users, while iPhones are for simpletons.  ;)

Like I said the Apple phone is the only Apple product I have. Everything else is Microsoft. 

I don’t think simpletons use overclocked $3,000PC, but okay, lulz 

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don't use anything but apple now, so I cant speak to other devices. Having to support iphones using Maas360, apple is a great product that is easy to support and the upgrade process is near perfect.

29 minutes ago, edjr said:

I don't use anything but apple now, so I cant speak to other devices. Having to support iphones using Maas360, apple is a great product that is easy to support and the upgrade process is near perfect.

:lol:

On 9/21/2019 at 2:18 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Have you all tried it? Apple FINALLY added a dark mode, it only took them over a decade. 

I like the dark mode. Especially at night while laying in bed I usually read before going to sleep. So the dark mode helps out with it not being so bright that it keeps my wife from falling asleep 

I can't tell much of a difference. 

In regards to which is better. My burner phone is an android and if I had to use it for anything other than talking and texting women I plan on sleeping with and never talking to again I would go back to using a landline. I understand why the elderly and queers like it, but not me. 

• Haha 1