Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Happy Football Day Week 3!

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Giants really screwed no. Barkley out and doesn’t look like he is gonna return. Doubt HT knows since he’s been on here all day and not watching football lol 

I'm in my home with the NFL package. I see all. Does your apartment complex allow you to have a dish? 

You’re allowed to root for a team if:

1. You were born in the city they represent.

2. You live in the city they represent.

3. Your dad raised you to root for his team. His fandom needs to meet criteria 1 or 2.

So it is written. :pointstosky: 

I think we can all agree Eli is done now. He would’ve lost this game. Rookie got them the lead. Let’s see if the Giants D holds TB off

I’d fire the kicker from TB after that. Giants got lucky 

Cam could also be on the chopping block after Kyle Allen leads the Panthers to their first win this season. Cams play has been going downhill for some time now 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You’re allowed to root for a team if:

1. You were born in the city they represent.

2. You live in the city they represent.

3. Your dad raised you to root for his team. His fandom needs to meet criteria 1 or 2.

So it is written. :pointstosky: 

It's simple: you don't abandon the team you grew up rooting for. You don't have to be from anywhere. I have plenty of friends that are Cowboy fans. They've always been Cowboy fans. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's simple: you don't abandon the team you grew up rooting for. You don't have to be from anywhere. I have plenty of friends that are Cowboy fans. They've always been Cowboy fans. 

Lies. This would require you to have friends and with your attitude we all know that’s impossible 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Lies. This would require you to have friends and with your attitude we all know that’s impossible 

Look at this guy. I bet you barely knew the guys in your wedding party. Probably all Chair Force tards 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at this guy. I bet you barely knew the guys in your wedding party. Probably all Chair Force tards 

Yep. Totally true. Barely knew anyone there. So much so I was also in all of their weddings and best man for a few. But I barely knew them all. Even the guys from when we were 10-11 I barely knew those guys as well 🤣

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Yep. Totally true. Barely knew anyone there. So much so I was also in all of their weddings and best man for a few. But I barely knew them all. Even the guys from when we were 10-11 I barely knew those guys as well 🤣

Sounds about right. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds about right. 

Yep. Most of us HAVE friends. Unlike someone who doesn’t have any and has said he’s just had kids but yet spends all his time on here and never mentioned them again or his “wife” 🤣🤣🤣

have fun bud. I’ve got my big dog laying on me while drinking a beer and watching football. I’m in way too good a mood for a loser like you to ruin it :cheers:

The Giants got lucky

But Eli Jr. is for real.

Not surprised HT has lots of friends who are Cowboys fans, since his IP address is in Texas. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

Not surprised HT has lots of friends who are Cowboys fans, since his IP address is in Texas. :thumbsup: 

How would you know? You had someone look it up, or did you? Creep. If you weren't such an obvious puzzy I might be worried. Cucks don't scare me. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ha! Good one! That made me almost spit out my beer 😂

33 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I think we can all agree Eli is done now. He would’ve lost this game. Rookie got them the lead. Let’s see if the Giants D holds TB off

Eli can't fake hurt you anymore. Let it go. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Eli can't fake hurt you anymore. Let it go. 

Triggered 🤣🤣🤣

HT was scared enough to stop posting as Magnificent Bastard over it. This guy wants you to believe he was a cop. 😂 

Just now, MDC said:

HT was scared enough to stop posting as Magnificent Bastard over it. This guy wants you to believe he was a cop. 😂 

I'd probably shite myself  if I ever encountered your gigantic gruesome wife. 

took a nap.......what happened to Barkley?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Is that why he stopped posting as MB? I thought it was cause that handle got the perma ban. This makes it even more pathetic 🤣🤣😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

took a nap.......what happened to Barkley?

Landed bad on his ankle. Schefter said high ankle sprain and will have MRI done Monday 

• Like 2

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Landed bad on his ankle. Schefter said high ankle sprain and will have MRI done Monday 

thanks

21 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Is that why he stopped posting as MB? I thought it was cause that handle got the perma ban. This makes it even more pathetic 🤣🤣😂

A former mod said Mag Bastard’s IP address put him in Recliner Pilot’s neighborhood. RP fell for it and changed his handle to Hardcore Troubadour, and presumably changed his IP address too. 

HT lies and says I looked him up and was stalking him. This guy wants you to believe he was a cop.

True story. :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

A former mod said Mag Bastard’s IP address put him in Recliner Pilot’s neighborhood. RP fell for it and changed his handle to Hardcore Troubadour, and presumably changed his IP address too. 

HT lies and says I looked him up and was stalking him. This guy wants you to believe he was a cop.

True story. :thumbsup: 

You asked someone to look up my IP. Just stop. No mod ever said that. Pathetic. What was your IP address when you rented that room from Craig's list?  Lol.  And what's it like being Digbys lapdog? 

HT over here taking another beating and getting upset. Dude takes the bored way too seriously. Wife and kids (even his “newborn”) must’ve died in a tragic hiking accident or something. Too much time spent on here for someone who has two kids with one being a newborn. 

I like how when the Giants lose, HT isn't around and spent a great day doing "something fun"...  Today the Giants win and he is on here right after the game...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Yup, 3 & 0.

Boom.

:banana:

Very nice to win when they had a very sloppy game.

4 minutes ago, posty said:

I like how when the Giants lose, HT isn't around and spent a great day doing "something fun"...  Today the Giants win and he is on here right after the game...

Had a wedding this weekend. Hungover. Have I mentioned the Giants? I like that three of the bigger retards around here are obsess with me.some crew Posty, Digby and MDCuck. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, posty said:

I was posting during the game when they were getting beat. What a dumbass. Obsessed.  

10 minutes ago, posty said:

Sooooo, basically exactly like you do with Tiger Woods? :lol:

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Had a wedding this weekend. Hungover. Have I mentioned the Giants? I like that three of the bigger retards around here are obsess with me.some crew Posty, Digby and MDCuck. Lol. 

This dude said he had a wedding this weekend yet still spent all his time on here. must’ve been a quick wedding 😂😂😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This dude said he had a wedding this weekend yet still spent all his time on here. must’ve been a quick wedding 😂😂😂

I did? Link?  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did? Link?  

Bruh u posted all day Friday AND yesterday in the AB cut by patriots thread as well as the Yankees pitcher thread. Just those two threads alone already prove your “wedding” story is BS. Add in the threads from today and you spent all weekend on this website 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bruh u posted all day Friday AND yesterday in the AB cut by patriots thread as well as the Yankees pitcher thread. Just those two threads alone already prove your “wedding” story is BS. Add in the threads from today and you spent all weekend on this website 

Wedding was at 5. Calm down goofball. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wedding was at 5. Calm down goofball. 

I’m not gonna go and look at the time stamps cause I really don’t give a dam. But I highly doubt you were at a wedding while still posting here. Last wedding I went to you didn’t hear from me for 2-3 days but yet you had all the time in the world while there I’m suuuure. Either way, you’re not fooling anyone. Have fun :cheers:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m not gonna go and look at the time stamps cause I really don’t give a dam. But I highly doubt you were at a wedding while still posting here. Last wedding I went to you didn’t hear from me for 2-3 days but yet you had all the time in the world while there I’m suuuure. Either way, you’re not fooling anyone. Have fun :cheers:

It was great. My wife and I got to hang around all day Saturday with nothing to do for once. Then I got lit up that night night. Almost smoked some pot for the first time since 1987. It was in Assachusetts. You've never been. Had fun busting balls with Boston fans.  But they were older and not kunty like the young ones. I didn't even have to smack anyone around. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was great. My wife and I got to hang around all day Saturday with nothing to do for once. Then I got lit up that night night. Almost smoked some pot for the first time since 1987. It was in Assachusetts. You've never been. Had fun busting balls with Boston fans.  But they were older and not kunty like the young ones. I didn't even have to smack anyone around. 

Bruh I really just don’t care. We all know you didn’t go anywhere. Be easier for you just to admit it. But again. I don’t care. I’m having a good night. Try and do the same :cheers:

• Like 1