Sign in to follow this  
DC

the dirty dozen for today

Full PPR leagues

Tight End:

1. McDonald or OJ Howard? (leaning heavily to McDonald this week)

2. Eifert or OJ Howard?  (Leaning Howard on this one.  Eifert in Buffalo.  I have too many Howard shares across my leagues.)

QB:

1. rookie Murray vs Panthers or Brissett vs Falcons? (nonstop equivocation on this)

2. Goff @ Cleveland or Garoppolo vs Steelers?   (2b. If I go with Jimmy G, I'm tempted to start Goodwin in the flex for stacking purposes, instead of Courtland Sutton, or would you stick with Sutton?)

RB:

1. Gore vs Bengals or Jacobs @ Minnesota?

2. Peterson vs Bears or Jacobs @ Minnesota (horrible choice to have to make and I can flip it to a flex and play Robby anderson... but no... it's the Jets...)

WR:

1. Josh Gordon or Boyd?

2. M. Hardman or Landry?

Flex:

1. need one: Mostert, Peterson, Marvin Jones, or Landry?

2. need two: Cooks, Lindsay, Hyde, or McCoy?

3. need one: John Brown, Dorsett, Allison, Peterson

4. need one WR + two Flex (sit one of these four): Kirk, DJ Moore, Gore, D. Montgomery

Lot to process, but it keeps the brain working. OK: 1)McDonald over Howard, he just feels safer. 2) Howard over Eifert, both risky, Howard plays a lot more snaps. QB- Roll with Murray, his volume is insane. Jimmy G over Goff, no opinion on Sutton vs Goodwin. RB- Gore over Jacobs, but I'm holding my nose while I type that. Jacobs over ADP- Bears are even nastier than Minny. WR- Boyd, and Hardman although keep an eye on the weather in KC closer to game time. Flex- 1. marvin ppr, Peterson non ppr. 2- cooks and Shady if active. 3. #Down with Brown and ADP. 4. sit DJ Moore. Good luck..

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Lot to process, but it keeps the brain working. OK: 1)McDonald over Howard, he just feels safer. 2) Howard over Eifert, both risky, Howard plays a lot more snaps. QB- Roll with Murray, his volume is insane. Jimmy G over Goff, no opinion on Sutton vs Goodwin. RB- Gore over Jacobs, but I'm holding my nose while I type that. Jacobs over ADP- Bears are even nastier than Minny. WR- Boyd, and Hardman although keep an eye on the weather in KC closer to game time. Flex- 1. marvin ppr, Peterson non ppr. 2- cooks and Shady if active. 3. #Down with Brown and ADP. 4. sit DJ Moore. Good luck..

thanks my friend.  Your time is much appreciated.  

1 hour ago, DC said:

Full PPR leagues

Tight End:

1. McDonald or OJ Howard? (leaning heavily to McDonald this week)

2. Eifert or OJ Howard?  (Leaning Howard on this one.  Eifert in Buffalo.  I have too many Howard shares across my leagues.)

QB:

1. rookie Murray vs Panthers or Brissett vs Falcons? (nonstop equivocation on this)

2. Goff @ Cleveland or Garoppolo vs Steelers?   (2b. If I go with Jimmy G, I'm tempted to start Goodwin in the flex for stacking purposes, instead of Courtland Sutton, or would you stick with Sutton?)

RB:

1. Gore vs Bengals or Jacobs @ Minnesota?

2. Peterson vs Bears or Jacobs @ Minnesota (horrible choice to have to make and I can flip it to a flex and play Robby anderson... but no... it's the Jets...)

WR:

1. Josh Gordon or Boyd?

2. M. Hardman or Landry?

Flex:

1. need one: Mostert, Peterson, Marvin Jones, or Landry?

2. need two: Cooks, Lindsay, Hyde, or McCoy?

3. need one: John Brown, Dorsett, Allison, Peterson

4. need one WR + two Flex (sit one of these four): Kirk, DJ Moore, Gore, D. Montgomery

Why don't you just go to court to officially give up custody of your fantasy teams, self-acknowledging that you are not capable of taking care of them?

TE:  McDonald is probly the play in the first one, but since you have to go Howard in the second, just go Howard in both so your rooting interest won't be divided.

QB:  1. Murray, 2. Goff (and stick with Sutton)

RB:  Gore is probly the play in the first one, but since you have to go Jacobs in the second, just go Jacobs in both so your rooting interest won't be divided.

WR:  1. Boyd, 2. Hardman

Flex:  1. Mostert, 2. Since the last three are all RBs, I'm going to assume that "Cooks" is axually Dalvin COOK and say him and McCoy.  If it's Brandin Cooks, then Hyde and McCoy; 3. Brown; 4. sit Montgomery.

On 9/22/2019 at 12:09 PM, AxeElf said:

Why don't you just go to court to officially give up custody of your fantasy teams, self-acknowledging that you are not capable of taking care of them?

LOL.  Clever. I like you already.

TE:  McDonald is probly the play in the first one, but since you have to go Howard in the second, just go Howard in both so your rooting interest won't be divided.

Divided doesn't matter.  it's about winning.  Too bad mcDonald got hurt.

QB:  1. Murray, 2. Goff (and stick with Sutton)

exactly

RB:  Gore is probly the play in the first one, but since you have to go Jacobs in the second, just go Jacobs in both so your rooting interest won't be divided.

WR:  1. Boyd, 2. Hardman

Flex:  1. Mostert, 2. Since the last three are all RBs, I'm going to assume that "Cooks" is axually Dalvin COOK and say him and McCoy.  If it's Brandin Cooks, then Hyde and McCoy; 3. Brown; 4. sit Montgomery.

If the category says "flex" and the name is Cook, then I mean Dalvin Cook. It it says Cooks, then I mean Brandin Cooks.  Just like they are spelled. Also, for future reference, it would never mean Jared Cook. Just in case. 

Thanks for the help.  You the guy made all the fuss with jeff Manns.  LOL.  Kept me entertained.  thanks.

6 hours ago, DC said:

Thanks for the help.  You the guy made all the fuss with jeff Manns.  LOL.  Kept me entertained.  thanks.

That would be me.  That team is now 2-1, playing the only 0-3 team in the league this week, and my next four opponents have a combined record of 3-9, so there's a very good chance that I will be 6-1 with a team where I drafted a Kicker and a Defense first.  That said, the 0-3 team just laid an Aaron Rodgers on me--but they don't have much else to rely on.

And yeah, I'd like to think that when someone says "Cook" they mean "Cook" and when they say "Cooks" they mean "Cooks," but you'd be surprised at how widespread illiteracy has become in the Age of Information.  I'm glad you've avoided that issue.