Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

What upsets you most that other drivers do

What is it that upsets you the most when you’re driving that other drivers do? Such as going slow in the passing lane and making it impossible for people to pass. Or cutting in front of you where there’s barely any room while it’s raining and you’re using the room between you and the next car as a buffer in case they hit the breaks so you don’t slide into them

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Slow drivers in left lane and jabbing the brakes for no reason

Yeah, that is pretty bad

I hate it when people turn in front of me and then go slow.

You’re in a focking hurry? Then by all means. 

You want to go Sunday drivin’ slow as fock? Then don’t god damn cut in front of me asswhole :mad:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Is that thread title English?

Thanks for pointing that out. My focking autocorrect has been focked ever since I updated to the new IOS 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Thanks for pointing that out. My focking autocorrect has been focked ever since I updated to the new IOS 

Liar

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I thought autocorrect was driven by the history of words you’ve typed?

Pulling out in front of me, making me slow down, then turning left into oncoming traffic and having to wait for them a second time.

Going 40 mph in a 45 mph zone, then going 40 mph in a 35. You only have one speed fhaggot?

Driving a ghey little foreign car.

Texting and driving.

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I thought autocorrect was driven by the history of words you’ve typed?

It does but it’s been screwy for the past few days more than normal. Happens occasionally with a new update. They usually release a patch that helps correct it. Does t help I also type pretty fast too 

Slowing down to drive alongside me on the highway and making vulgar gestures like a jerk off motion or putting your fingers in a “V” and moving your tongue between them to my wife who is sitting in the passenger seat.

:cry: 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It does but it’s been screwy for the past few days more than normal. Happens occasionally with a new update. They usually release a patch that helps correct it. Does t help I also type pretty fast too 

I don’t see anything in the patch notes 

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don’t see anything in the patch notes 

Is there a new patch out? I don’t know. All I know is every time a new update comes out my autocorrect acts screwy for about a week 

32 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Is there a new patch out? I don’t know. All I know is every time a new update comes out my autocorrect acts screwy for about a week 

😂

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Slowing down before a bridge. Fawk you!!!

Had an 18 wheeler run me off the road into the grass today on the interstate. Focker changed lanes without signaling or even looking. Barely kept control of my truck. When I passed the rig dude was apologizing like crazy. Still pissed me off cause truckers seem to be the worst drivers on the interstate. Going slow in the passing lane, getting over without a care as to who’s in the lane beside them, going slow beside other big rigs so no one can pass on either side, etc 

The #1 cause of accidents is following someone too closely.  So anyone close behind me pisses me off.  People doing that just need their license taken away.  The rest of the stuff I'm mostly OK with, just don't do that.

Idiots who can't park a trailer. If you don't know what you're doing don't rent it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, t.j. booker said:

Slowing down to drive alongside me on the highway and making vulgar gestures like a jerk off motion or putting your fingers in a “V” and moving your tongue between them to my wife who is sitting in the passenger seat.

:cry: 

Dude you may be the only reason I still read this bored.  Other than focking your wife, of course. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Dude you may be the only reason I still read this bored.  Other than focking your wife, of course. 

I know right? He's my favorite alias going right now.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Strike said:

THATS MY WIFE! 

My latest nit is cyclists in my neighborhood riding next to each other instead of single file.  :wall:

• Like 1

Tailgate. I was going 30 in a 25 today, dude behind me wanted to go 40 or something driving only inches away from my rear bumper. I slowed down to 25, then he fvcking freaked out and went ballistic and passed me in a no passing zone and almost killed somebody including himself. Then about 10 seconds later I was sitting behind him at a stop light. Boy, he really got far. Oh well.

Also, people not recognizing that the light turned green because they are busy on their phone.

Riding my ass  🤬

Using the center lane as an on ramp ( dumb asses )

Passing me simply to cut in front of me to turn ( WTF )

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

My latest nit is cyclists in my neighborhood riding next to each other instead of single file.  :wall:

These cyclists.  Then they want to tell at people about sharing roads as the blow through the next 30 stop signs.

Come to a full stop at a stop sign even if no one is coming, and then I'll share the road with you.

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Holy crap. And seeing them in their spandex shorts and their fake tour de france jerseys. They're all wearing that shlt. Always in the way of vehicles driving. God forbid once I slip up and drift for a milisecond while going in between two parked cars on each side of the street with oncoming traffic and someone jogging on the road and a garbage truck stopping to pick up trash and all those fvcking lawn service trucks and trailers parked everywhere and then comes the cyclist wanting the right of way. All on narrow streets. One lane in each direction. Prison time for driving a car and not yielding in one manner or another.  

Oh gee.

Not understanding when the traffic signals are flashing it's a 4-way stop. it is NOT anarchy.

Not turning on red when it is prohibited and there are no cars coming for miles.

When Newbie takes up two parking spots with his Trans-Am 

18 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

What is it that upsets you the most when you’re driving that other drivers do? Such as going slow in the passing lane and making it impossible for people to pass. Or cutting in front of you where there’s barely any room while it’s raining and you’re using the room between you and the next car as a buffer in case they hit the breaks so you don’t slide into them

This drives me nuts.   Yesterday on a stretch of road where the speed limit was 75, me and at least 6 other cars were stuck behind a guy doing 68 in the left passing a guy doing maybe 67.   I didn't handle it well---my response ended with me travelling at a rate above 3 digits. :unsure:

I'll add to the list a regional thing-not knowing what to do when you come to a traffic circle.  Seems I always get stuck behind the person who thinks it's a four way stop.

Probably my biggest complaint is:  if you are the first car in a line at a red light, keep your focking eyes on the light and go when it turns green.  The other day I was approaching a red light at a T intersection, two cars were turning left.  I watched the light turn green, one mississippi two mississipi... first car didn't move.  Second car didn't beep and finally just veered around the car and turned left.  I figured the first car had broken down; no, they pulled out after they realized they missed the light reading their texts or whatever the fock.  If I had been that second car I'd have been tempted to help them turn left.  :mad:

Not getting all the way into the left turn lane as quickly and as completely as possible.

Nothing worse than some a hole slow driving into the left lane and leaving part of his bumper or his whole right side still in the lane next to him.

GET OVER!

• Like 1

Drive.  The worst thing people consistently do these days is be on the cellphone at a light and not pay attention.

Not be passing in the passing lane is certainly always up there. 

I think we all share the same basic tenets for driving, which is sorta cool since we never agree on anything around here  :cheers:

People driving with earbuds in...  States where this is prohibited really need to crack down on it and states that allow this need to change their law...

7 minutes ago, posty said:

People driving with earbuds in...  States where this is prohibited really need to crack down on it and states that allow this need to change their law...

It’s allowed anywhere?

Traffic question for teh geek bored.  In the link below, two cars approach an intersection where the crosswise traffic has the right of way.  Car 1 arrives at its stop sign first and intends to make a left when clear.  Car 2 arrives at its stop sign second and wants to go straight.  After 30 seconds, traffic on the main road finally clears.  Which car goes first?

http://prntscr.com/pcix0s