Sign in to follow this  
American Chewy

Diggs

On 10/22/2019 at 3:25 PM, AxeElf said:

You know that Diggs is out to prove that the Vikings passing game is "More than A. Thielen"...

And Cousins is out to prove to Washington that they made a mistake by letting him go. 

25 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

And Cousins is out to prove to Washington that they made a mistake by letting him go. 

Not so sure.   Cousins is from the conservative west Michigan area.   He's a family man and probably had very little interest in the east coast.   Minneapolis is a spot I'm sure he chose.   He didn't want to stay in DC  and there was no way he was going to NYC.  

I doubt he holds any grudge against the Redskins since they gave him a chance to begin with,  then gave him the freedom to choose Minnesota.   

Diggs should be benched this week vs denver.  Coming off 2 letdown games in a row even with theilen out (i think he needs him out there to draw attention), playing at home in a game minn should cruise in facing chris harris...this is a very bad spot.  Would only use him if you have bye issues.  The "experts" are wrong ranking him as a high wr2.  Hes a wr3 at best here.

I recall back when ff owners were talking about dropping him. 

15 hours ago, American Chewy said:

Diggs should be benched this week vs denver.  Coming off 2 letdown games in a row even with theilen out (i think he needs him out there to draw attention), playing at home in a game minn should cruise in facing chris harris...this is a very bad spot.  Would only use him if you have bye issues.  The "experts" are wrong ranking him as a high wr2.  Hes a wr3 at best here.

Totally agree unless you have no other options. I'm in a start 3 WR league so I'm benching him in favor of Julio, Kelce, Kupp and put him behind Golladay and Crowder on my squad this week as well. Harris is going to shut him down completely. Dallas was able to take him out of the game and force the Vikings to use Cook (which turned out to be a mistake) and Rudolph benefited as well. I see similar happening this week - he needs Thielen back.

I don't know quite what to do. I need to start 3 out 4 between Conner, Diggs, Beckham, and Boyd. Boyd has a good matchup, Diggs has a bad matchup. Beckham has just kinda sucked all year and Conner is coming off an injury.

I think I'm going Conner, Beckham, Boyd, but I really don't like the idea of starting two TNF guys. Thursday night games just seem to be a mess.

3 hours ago, Ehlana said:

I don't know quite what to do. I need to start 3 out 4 between Conner, Diggs, Beckham, and Boyd. Boyd has a good matchup, Diggs has a bad matchup. Beckham has just kinda sucked all year and Conner is coming off an injury.

I think I'm going Conner, Beckham, Boyd, but I really don't like the idea of starting two TNF guys. Thursday night games just seem to be a mess.

I like the first three. 

Burned by the vikes somehow trailing by 20 at home.  Cant predict that.  I benched him for robert woods.  Guess we will see how that works out.  Probably badly.  Congrats anyone who stuck with him this week.

Burned again this week.  Guess I will just have to leave him in there after week 12.   Chasing pts is killing me.  

On 11/14/2019 at 8:48 AM, rotisserieking said:

Totally agree unless you have no other options. I'm in a start 3 WR league so I'm benching him in favor of Julio, Kelce, Kupp and put him behind Golladay and Crowder on my squad this week as well. Harris is going to shut him down completely. Dallas was able to take him out of the game and force the Vikings to use Cook (which turned out to be a mistake) and Rudolph benefited as well. I see similar happening this week - he needs Thielen back.

So I ended up benching Crowder for Diggs. Both had good games but Diggs outperformed Crowder. Luckily didn't need either as my opponent crapped the bed this week.

18 hours ago, rrmcguire said:

Benched him for McLaurin....I feel so bad for McLaurin as man do the deadskins suck

I'm done with Terry. Unfortunately he's a great talent but Haskins is absolute trash

9 hours ago, rrmcguire said:

Woukd you drop McLaurin for Deebo?

Yeah I would.  

I think he’s been getting better in his rookie season, and he and his Qb seem to be on the same page. 

Mclauurin not so much. 

9 hours ago, rrmcguire said:

Also have Christian Kirk I could drop for Deebo

I would keep Kirk.