Big Guy

Greta Van Climate Change

So I take it they're really pushing this fake little twat on MSN nowadays.

Is anybody here buying what her, Obama & Soros are selling? 🤣

A kid. Lecturing Congress. Congress letting a kid lecture them. Not even one of our own kids. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Greta who?  What's this all about?

Just some good old fashioned propaganda for the big hearted / weak minded 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/video/2019/sep/23/greta-thunberg-to-world-leaders-how-dare-you-you-have-stolen-my-dreams-and-my-childhood-video?fbclid=IwAR2_AkPYSd1TASwOvjIvIQoQ2gXCOT7NzJu1oqgzt83i-hs8lNCfXtcgfhY

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

Oh, jesus h. christ.  FFS, what whiny, sniveling little turd.  She's clearly being used by the climate propoganda crowd. I mean, a crying kid? Really?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

what whiny, sniveling little turd.  She's clearly being used by the climate propoganda crowd. I mean, a crying kid? Really?

Exactly!

I just posted a video, absolute bad acting and pathetic attempt to win over morons

I’d rather watch a panel of non partisan scientists (adults) debate all the facts, merits, timelines, what we know, what we don’t, etc.   

Why is this kid, who is being used as a puppet, yelling at people?

36 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The left has no qualms brainwashing and using children to further their dreams of power and ultimate control over your wallet and you.

This 1000x

Ive often wondered...are we, the climate deniers, equivalent to the flat-earthers from 500 years ago?  Is AOC  Columbus and Bernie is her King Ferdinand to fund this life changing journey???  Meh, probably not.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

She's no better than that skinny fhaggot the Left used to speak about gun control. The MSM will use her up and throw her in the trash.

Like a condom on prom night.

She's a very ugly child for a Swede. She's not going to make the bikini team. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She's a very ugly child for a Swede. She's not going to make the bikini team. 

BUT SHE'S CRYING!  We have to listen to her now!   Nothing says "ACT NOW" like a girl crying! 

Or wait, maybe it means she's just hysterical since she's been fed lies all her life.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I’d rather watch a panel of non partisan scientists (adults) debate all the facts, merits, timelines, what we know, what we don’t, etc.   

Why is this kid, who is being used as a puppet, yelling at people?

The founder of the company/foundation I work for is a humanistic Athiest entrepreneur/innovator. He's spent a lot of time weighing the different 'sides.' To him science by definition should never be considered settled. He's delegated others to report info to him and he's poured over material himself. He's definitely not sold on man-made global warming. He thinks there's good indication we may enter an ice age in the not too terribly distant future. One of the guys on my team is pretty sure that dominant climate change science is settled and it was interesting seeing them go head to head. Founder guy starts talking about the science itself, dominant science enthusiast guy was just appealing to authority (argumentative fallacy wise). Now, I'm sure someone could go more head to head with him but I was glad to see that. Founder guy is just genuinely independently thinking about it, not idealogically wed to any corner.

It's a different world of thought when you do that.

11 minutes ago, naomi said:

The founder of the company/foundation I work for is a humanistic Athiest entrepreneur/innovator. He's spent a lot of time weighing the different 'sides.' To him science by definition should never be considered settled. He's delegated others to report info to him and he's poured over material himself. He's definitely not sold on man-made global warming. He thinks there's good indication we may enter into an ice age in the not too terribly distant future. One of the guys on my team is pretty sure that dominant climate change science is settled and it was interesting seeing them go head to head. Founder guy starts talking about the science itself, dominant science enthusiast guy was just appealing to authority (argumentative fallacy wise). Now, I'm sure someone could go more head to head with him but I was glad to see that. Founder guy is just genuinely independently thinking about it, not idealogically wed to any corner.

It's a different world of thought when you do that.

Cool story.....and I agree with you on the last sentence, but like everything else, research comes down to sources. I have my own sources and theories. but they're certainly not popular or mainstream.

EPA document supports ~3% of atmospheric carbon dioxide is attributable to human sources

By volume, dry air contains 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.

Come on people!

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Acreed 100%. :thumbsup:
Has something this ever been televised ever?  I mean in the last 15 years or so? 

Hell, give me the partisans on both sides debating it...I don't care.  
The real question would be, unfortunately, which station would air it, hence there is no such thing as partisans anymore. 

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Greta who?  What's this all about?

She's just pissed off that she's 16 years old and hasn't developed boobs yet. Might as well blame climate change for that too, huh Greta? 
Someone should let her know that most men don't give a crap about your boob size, but do give a crap about your intellect. 

eta: Awww fock...Guess I forgot about my target audience here :wall:

• Haha 2

I didn't realize she was 16. Thought 14 or so I guess. She has Asperger's (learned that from her Twitter bio).

What is uncomfortable to me is the totalitarian vibes. But I can't really hold it against her because she has so many people in her life supporting her and spurring her on. I doubt she's had time or unction to think in what would be wildly hypothetical terms to her, mulling things over with divergent devil's-advocate-thoughts. Why should I expect this girl to have wise philosophy? None of us would in her shoes.

I'm pretty sure this comes from someone on her team because her Twitter was being updated a little too much for her level of busyness the last few days. There's lots of totalitarian tinged stuff smattered around her orbit. I guess this is energizing rhetoric:

53 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Acreed 100%. :thumbsup:
Has something this ever been televised ever?  I mean in the last 15 years or so? 

Hell, give me the partisans on both sides debating it...I don't care.  
The real question would be, unfortunately, which station would air it, hence there is no such thing as partisans anymore. 

Bingo mother focker. 

5 minutes ago, naomi said:

I didn't realize she was 16. Thought 14 or so I guess. She has Asperger's (learned that from her Twitter bio).

What is uncomfortable to me is the totalitarian vibes. But I can't really hold it against her because she has so many people in her life supporting her and spurring her on. I doubt she's had much time or space to think in what would be wildly hypothetical terms to her, mulling things over with divergent devil's-advocate-thoughts. 

I'm pretty sure this comes from someone on her team because her Twitter was being updated a little too much for her level of busyness the last few days. There's lots of totalitarian tinged stuff smattered around her orbit. I guess this is energizing rhetoric:

You're "pretty sure" ? GFYS :lol:

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You're "pretty sure" ? GFYS :lol:

Well, the way her face looks sometimes it seems she might actually originate thoughts like that, and I'm trying to have some perspective about her as an individual. But yeah, pretty like 98%

5 minutes ago, naomi said:

Well, the way her face looks sometimes it seems she might actually originate thoughts like that, and I'm trying to have some perspective about her as an individual. But yeah, pretty like 98%

She's a freakin' tool, plain and simple

The answer if clear. We need to boycott the climate. No more buying the climate. Stop for God's sake. Put the climate up there with Chik-fil-A. :nono:

It was good to watch the longer video. She says "for 30 years the science has been crystal clear." Forgetting Greta for a second, lots of people do believe that. They have varying levels of understanding. People who are swayed by the presentation of a scientific consensus, who don't see the dogmatic elements in dominant science. People who do have more scientific understanding than the average American. 

And then there's people who are looking but don't see that it's crystal clear, or even see that particular glass. Back to Greta, she really believes it's crystal clear though. The thought hasn't crossed her mind that it's a trojan horse cause to grab control. She believes it at face value. She sees true enemies, as do others. The behind-the-scenes of this movement is perverse. Everything is framed to make scrutiny appear immoral.

A couple observations

1. An ugly, bitter little Kvnt she is

2. It’s good she values education. No right minded man is going to take care of an ugly snatch that likely drips vinegar. 

3. You are 16 and your name is Greta? The Menedez brothers should be your heros. 

4. The vehicle in my garage that gets 8-9 mpg just became my daily driver because I don’t care if 3rd world dumps across the pond are dying. 

5. I will not outlive mass extinction, so yes Greta, economic growth in the next 30 years is more important than the human race and I  have no issues taking an R Kelly on your stupid face and the entire shittthole you call home  

6. Get back in the kitchen, kvnt

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

POTUS chimes in:

😂

In case anyone wondered what the Hitler Youth was like, watch the video.

:lol:

7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

A couple observations

1. An ugly, bitter little Kvnt she is

2. It’s good she values education. No right minded man is going to take care of an ugly snatch that likely drips vinegar. 

3. You are 16 and your name is Greta? The Menedez brothers should be your heros. 

4. The vehicle in my garage that gets 8-9 mpg just became my daily driver because I don’t care if 3rd world dumps across the pond are dying. 

5. I will not outlive mass extinction, so yes Greta, economic growth in the next 30 years is more important than the human race and I  have no issues taking an R Kelly on your stupid face and the entire shittthole you call home  

6. Get back in the kitchen, kvnt

The funniest thing I've read here in quite awhile  :first: